Tapology Forums

Fighters ZUFFA Should Pick Up.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

WinningOne
WinningOne
  • Predictions:  256  |  64.8%
  • Forum Posts:  242
  • Post Score: 58

03.30.2011 | 12:19 AM ET

Hector Lombard, Joe Warren, Bibiano Fernandes, Hiroyuki Takaya, Hatsu Hioki,Marlon Sandro, Eddie Alvarez.
Any that I forgot, or that you disagree with? Not all the greatest fighters, most just to make the weaker divisions more interesting.

"“I will knock your hair black” – Ken Shamrock to Ortiz"

Responses Page 2

Reeves
Reeves
  • Predictions:  778  |  67.2%
  • Forum Posts:  225
  • Post Score: 139

04.02.2011 | 11:02 AM ET

Thanks Kailbo I appreciate that and that is good to hear about Fabiano trying out for TUF 14 I hope him and Din Thomas make the cut. I remember reading articles at one point about Monson making the cut to 205 so I assume he can do it but hasn't yet. I think he was supposed to fight at LHW in Strikeforce but that never ended up happening, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

04.02.2011 | 12:18 PM ET

I say Hioki, Sandro, the Freire brothers, Mike Chandler, Saunders, and Gerald Harris (if he gets a few wins). 

"We Are All One"

Reeves
Reeves
  • Predictions:  778  |  67.2%
  • Forum Posts:  225
  • Post Score: 139

04.03.2011 | 7:06 AM ET

Here is where Monson talks about going to 205.

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/1/2084368/fight-time-4-jeff-monson-seeking-iska-heavyweight-title-tonight-april

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : 5 biggest takeaways from UFC 301: Anthony Smith teaches another lesson in misplaced doubt
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Mauricio Ruffy reacts to Conor McGregor comparisons after spectacular UFC 301 debut
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo discusses next career move after fighting out contract at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Michel Pereira responds to UFC 301 criticism: ‘That’s the risk, but I’m the risk-taker’
  • MMA Junkie : Video: The Rock posts MMA training footage in preparation for role in 'The Smashing Machine'
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for free agent Jose Aldo after UFC 301 win?
  • MMA Mania : Pound For Pound #1 Vs. ‘The #1 Money Man’
  • MMAFighting.com : Shogun Rua announced for 2024 UFC Hall of Fame class
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: UFC 301 a 'watershed moment' for flyweights
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo reacts to free agency, possibly skipping line to fight Sean O’Malley after UFC 301 win
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja To Challengers: ‘Bring A Gun’ If You Want To Stop Me
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tells Jake Paul ‘I would quit boxing’ if steroid accusations are true