Tapology Forums

Brotherly Love: The Miller Bros.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

seanbio
seanbio
  • Predictions:  260  |  58.1%
  • Forum Posts:  169
  • Post Score: 37

03.21.2011 | 8:45 AM ET

Source: http://www.mmamania.com/2011/3/20/2062276/bes-mike-***an-touched-on-it-but-i-think-this-was-one-of-the-most#comments

One of the most powerful clips of the UFC 128 broadcast: An emotional Jim and Dan Miller hug after Jim returns to the locker room following his win and his brother's defeat. While Goldberg implied the emotions were because of Dan's defeat, the bout occurred on what would have been the second birthday of Dan's daughter, who passed away after birth. I'm amazed at the ability to put those emotions out of their minds for 20 minutes and fight inside the Octagon.

I was on the verge of tears after seeing this for the first time, not gonna lie. I would like to see the Diaz Bros. do this.

Follow me on Tapology.

"Joe Silva could call Dan Miller at 3 in morning to tell him he's fighting Godzilla in an hour and he would take that fight."

Responses

zerohours
zerohours
  • Predictions:  499  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  180
  • Post Score: 41

03.21.2011 | 10:02 AM ET

It's defenetly a touching spectacle!  I dunno if we will see the Diaz brothers doing this on t.v. anytime soon, I dunno if either of them have lost something as cherrished as a child. But who knows maybe we'll see em hug it out for their dead homies after Nick's Fight against Daley or Nate's fight aganst Macdonald.

"Even though my spanish is rusty, yo my English is Olde, 40 down, grab yourself an ice cold Colt 45 feelin alive drunk as **** in the daylight ready to die"

seanbio
seanbio
  • Predictions:  260  |  58.1%
  • Forum Posts:  169
  • Post Score: 37

03.21.2011 | 12:25 PM ET

Nah... Diaz Bros. just go hard, lol. No hugging from those guys. Hopefully, Dan starts winning fights and Jim gets the winner of Frankie/Gray vs. Pettis/Guida. Those guys are fun to watch.

"Joe Silva could call Dan Miller at 3 in morning to tell him he's fighting Godzilla in an hour and he would take that fight."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Derrick Lewis’ all-time best UFC octagon interview moments
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC St. Louis Results, Streaming Updates
  • Bad Left Hook : McCaskill vs Price: Live updates and results, 2:30 pm ET
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Legend Joe Moreira Promoted To 9th Degree Red Belt
  • Bad Left Hook : Lomachenko vs Kambosos: Live updates and results, 10 pm ET
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania Stream: Hottest UFC Rumors, Weird MMA News And Much More
  • Jits Magazine : Who’s Number One 23: Nicholas Meregali vs Vagner Rocha Full Results And Review
  • Jits Magazine : Two Title-Fights Announced For Who’s Number One 24
  • MMAFighting.com : Misfits Boxing 14 Results: Salt Papi vs. Amadeusz Ferrari
  • MMAFighting.com : Vasiliy Lomachenko vs. George Kambosos: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘Future Looks Bright’ For TJ Dillashaw
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis Results: Lewis vs. Nascimento
  • MMA Junkie : Benoit Saint Denis previews ADXC 4 headliner: Marc Diakiese 'tough opposition, but I'm more than ready'
  • MMA Mania : Makhachev Predicts Poirier’s Guillotine Demise
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Watch LFA's best fight finishes from April 2024
  • MMA Mania : ‘Black Beast’ In WWE?
  • MMA Junkie : PFL CEO Pete Murray: Jake Paul will make 'biggest MMA debut ever' likely in 2025
  • MMA Mania : Video! Lomachenko, Kambosos Share Awkward Three-Minute Faceoff
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Official Lomachenko Vs. Kambosos Weigh-In Stream, Staredown