Topic: Henderson vs. Edgar II

Henderson vs. Edgar II

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,730  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,629
  • Post Score: 60

05.10.2012 | 3:23 AM ET

Prediction: correct Henderson   correct Decision  

This is the official discussion thread for Henderson vs. Edgar II. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 6

Russello
Russello
  • Predictions:  6,288  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,839
  • Post Score: 279

08.12.2012 | 9:18 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Edgar   wrong Decision  

Give me an ounce of dutch and 25 bottles of Jack Daniels and I could still count the strikes better. They're awful.

"In the quiet words of the virgin Mary.. come again?"

sgtblack79
sgtblack79

08.12.2012 | 9:26 PM ET

Prediction: correct Henderson   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 4  

It could have gone either way. That's usually the way it goes with a really close title fight. Champ gets the benefit of the doubt. I'm still going with Henderson over Diaz though. Frankie is a better fighter than Diaz in my opinion so a close fight with him does nothing to sway my opinion. The major factor in the Henderson/Diaz will be the leg kicks. Diaz doesn't defend those very well at all. Just look at the third round of the cerrone fight for evidence of that. Neither of them will submit the other so I'd look for a decision. Diaz does have the better hands, but if henderson destroys his lead leg that will take alot of snap from his punches. I imagine it will be an entertaining fight, but i just can't overlook diaz's inability to check a leg kick against a person like henderson who has some heavy heavy kicks.

Page 6

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bellator Champions Series Tapology coverage is now live
  • In between bouts, waiting for next fight to begin.
  • Join the Bellator Champions Series live discussion
  • Bellator Champions Series features 10 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Accor Arena in Paris, France