Tapology Forums

HENDERSON VS GUSTAFFSON

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

mmaj187
mmaj187
  • Predictions:  93  |  57.0%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 21

04.16.2012 | 9:04 AM ET

Honestly i'd like to see this fight! i think it would be crazy!

THOUGHTS?????

"I fight to fight, and nothing more"

Responses

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  21,094  |  71.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

04.16.2012 | 9:10 AM ET

Gustafsson via decision even more so in a 5 round fight. The H-Bomb can land but it should be hard for Hendo to get in range...

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

mmaj187
mmaj187
  • Predictions:  93  |  57.0%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 21

04.17.2012 | 8:52 AM ET

yeah i kinda agree, the HBOMB is deadly, but easily aviodable. Gustaffson just moves to damn much haha.

"I fight to fight, and nothing more"

kctec
kctec
  • Predictions:  3,322  |  57.3%
  • Forum Posts:  80
  • Post Score: 159

04.17.2012 | 9:13 AM ET

That's exactly what I thought about Bisbing.  To much movement,  good footwork.  Gust has height on his side,  but every time I count Dan out of a fight the guy surprises me.  I would say its a pick-em between a Gust decs,  and a hendo KO.

"If you can't beat them, put them into your trunk and drive them to somewhere you can."

ACFMMA
ACFMMA

04.17.2012 | 10:39 AM ET

Id rather not see this fight cause it will take 1 potential title contender out of the equastion. With th way bones  has been blowing past people they need all the contenders they can get for him. Hendo is next in line should jones beat rashad. With 1 more big win the mauler could be getting a shot after hendo. Id like to see the mauler fight someone with wrestling. Just too test how much its improved. Cause if it hasnt gotten any better since his fight with phil, then bones will easily exploit that. Bader is on a 2 fight with streak and has good wrestling. I wouldnt mind seeing a fight between gustafsson and darth bader.
Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

04.17.2012 | 10:43 AM ET

Easily avoidable? No, it is not easily avoidable, thats why he gets everyone with it. Henderson wins by TKO. Dont overestimate Gustaffsson. He went to a decision with Thiago Silva, a guy who hasnt fought in a year, and got subbed by Phil Davis a little over a year ago, and his biggest win outside of Silva is the Janitor.  

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

skeet2b
skeet2b
  • Predictions:  8,330  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,703
  • Post Score: 158

04.17.2012 | 2:59 PM ET

I honestly think Hendo would win the UD, hes not gonna try to strike with Gustafsson, he would try to take him down and pound him out

"A true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for *******"

JustynOfOsiris
JustynOfOsiris
  • Predictions:  4,334  |  57.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,239
  • Post Score: 122

04.19.2012 | 3:05 AM ET

Henderson would put Gustaffson to sleep before the 3rd round

I think everyone is jumping on the hype train WAY to early with Gustaffson. I mean ya the guy looks like he could be a beast but lets not forget he got choked out by Davis and his biggest win is a decision over Thiago Silva who hadn't fought in over a year. The guy hasn't even had a win in the top ten.

"Is reality really realistic?"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bellator Champions Series Tapology coverage is now live
  • Patchy Mix vs. Magomed Magomedov II - Round 4 is in progress.
  • Join the Bellator Champions Series live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Magomed Magomedov 6% Patchy Mix 94%
  • Magomed "Tiger" Magomedov (20-3-0) Dagestan, RU is the #37th Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • Patchy "No Love" Mix (19-1-0) NM, US is the #16th Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • Bellator Champions Series features 10 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Accor Arena in Paris, France