Tapology Forums

Tate vs Rousey

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

gtmaynard3680
gtmaynard3680
  • Predictions:  72  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 60

03.02.2012 | 3:37 PM ET

I would like to see Miesha Tate beat up Rousey pretty good and shut her up. Rousey needs a reality check bad. Im just hoping Tate can be the one to give it to her.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth! "

Responses

Evanrsi
Evanrsi
  • Predictions:  34  |  55.9%
  • Forum Posts:  16
  • Post Score: 0

03.02.2012 | 3:43 PM ET

I am going with ronda. She does have good grappling skills. + i would love to roll with her.

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn’t have f’ed with? That’s me. — Clint Eastwood"

gtmaynard3680
gtmaynard3680
  • Predictions:  72  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 60

03.02.2012 | 3:53 PM ET

Im not saying she doesnt have the skill, she's definetly a great grappler but I just think she needs a good punch in the face to shut her up a bit. Although I do think it will be hard for Tate to beat her im just hoping she can haha

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth! "

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez aims to make it a 'beautiful disaster' for Vinicius Salvador at UFC Fight Night 241
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Fury Vs Usyk Final Press Conference Video!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Jaleel Willis rushes Cedric Doumbe as brawl nearly breaks out at Bellator Paris weigh-ins
  • MMA Mania : Grudge Match! ‘Baddy’ Gets Bobby In Manchester!
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean Strickland calls out Paulo Costa for allegedly not signing UFC 302 contract, Costa responds
  • Middle Easy : Video – Sean O’Malley and Ryan Garcia Get Into Heated Debate During Live Stream: ‘I Could Literally Kill You’
  • MMA Mania : UFC 304 Books Edwards Vs Muhammad, Aspinall Vs Blaydes
  • MMA Mania : UFC 304 Gets Edwards Vs Muhammad, Aspinall Vs Blaydes
  • MMA Junkie : Bobby Green, Paddy Pimblett set to throw down at UFC 304 in Manchester
  • MMA Junkie : Interim heavyweight champ Tom Aspinall vs. Curtis Blaydes set for UFC 304 co-main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • Middle Easy : UFC Hall of Famer Daniel Cormier Offers Colby Covington Some Advice Following His Lackluster Effort Against Leon Edwards
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Key Bouts For UFC 304 In Manchester
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards, Tom Aspinall title defenses among five fights announced for UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 304 official with Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad headliner and more in Manchester
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris weigh-in results: Title fight official, one fighter misses
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano prays Conor McGregor beats 'fake' Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Fans Cry Steroids After Paul Reveals New Physique
  • Middle Easy : Sean Strickland Claims Paulo Costa Hasn’t Signed Contract for UFC 302 Fight: ‘You’re Acting Like You’ve Got Ovaries’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3463: Bellator Paris and UFC Fight Night 241 previews, Fury-Usyk predictions, more