Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Kara-France vs. Albazi

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,830
  • Post Score: 46

03.08.2023 | 10:53 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 06.03.2023 at 06:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN | Prelims: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC Apex
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Brendan Fitzgerald, Laura Sanko, Michael Bisping
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Michael Bisping
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Amir Albazi   defeats   Kai Kara-France   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Alex Caceres   defeats   Daniel Pineda   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jim Miller   defeats   Jesse Butler   via KO/TKO, Left Hook and Uppercut   0:23 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tim Elliott   defeats   Victor Altamirano   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Karine Silva   defeats   Ketlen Souza   via Submission, Kneebar   1:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Elizeu Zaleski   defeats   Abubakar Nurmagomedov   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Daniel Santos   defeats   Johnny Munoz Jr.   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Don'Tale Mayes   defeats   Andrei Arlovski   via KO/TKO, Right Hook to Ground Strikes   3:17 Round 2 of 3, 8:17 Total Bout Page
John Castañeda   defeats   Muin Gafurov   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Muhammad Naimov   defeats   Jamie Mullarkey   via KO/TKO, Right Hook to Ground Strikes   2:59 Round 2 of 3, 7:59 Total Bout Page
Elise Reed   defeats   Jinh Yu Frey   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Da'Mon Blackshear   defeats   Luan Lacerda   via KO/TKO, Ground Punches   3:54 Round 2 of 3, 8:54 Total Bout Page
Philipe Lins   defeats   Maxim Grishin   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 34

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,795
  • Post Score: 273

06.03.2023 | 12:03 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 2057th

won't be able to watch but we'll see 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,462  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  11,006
  • Post Score: 127

06.03.2023 | 12:04 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 680 Points   |   Tied for 22nd with 3 others

Your guys bar of looking bad are way lower than mine, maybe it comes from having my face. Can't blame you though, sometimes I get a strong gut feeling from weigh ins that is hard to actually justify objectively but which anecdotally seems to hold true in the outcome of the fight more often than not for me.

But people here have an entire list of fighters they think looked bad on a card where noone missed weight and only 2 fighters actually struggled with the scale (Mullarkey and Lacerda).
Keep in mind many of them are almost killing themselves from internal organ failure. A bit beady eyes and a sligthly crazed look is to be expected. 

For me a bad cut should constitute more than that, like Lacerda's weighing in last minute and looking like a starved zombie.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,795
  • Post Score: 273

06.03.2023 | 12:08 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 2057th

Weight cutting needs to stop for the safety of the athletes but they choose to do it so who the **** knows

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

OddSmokerSteve
OddSmokerSteve
  • Predictions:  821  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  141
  • Post Score: -103

06.03.2023 | 12:16 PM ET

UFC Vegas 74: Quick Picks and Favorite Bets

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 2154th

Which bet are you liking the most on today's card? Loving Karine Silva ITD personally

Full UFC Vegas 74 Picks & Favorite Bets for those interested: https://oddsmokermma.com/2023/06/03/ufc-vegas-74-picks-favorite-bets/

"Check us out for free MMA Picks, Predictions, Analysis, Bets & More"

Am88
Am88
  • Predictions:  1,270  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22
  • Post Score: -36

06.03.2023 | 12:17 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 2436th

"“Ideals are peaceful, History is violent.”"

mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,552  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,815
  • Post Score: 180

06.03.2023 | 12:21 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 775th

Here ya go Am88

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

HectorTheInspector
HectorTheInspector
  • Predictions:  1,049  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  36
  • Post Score: 28

06.03.2023 | 12:26 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 3215th

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Amir Albazi, SUB, R3
Kai is good at hurting opponents but struggles putting them away. Albazi may get hurt early but eventually as the fight wears on Albazi will get him to the canvas and finish him.

Caceres vs. Pineda
Daniel Pineda, TKO, R2
Everyone loves Caceres because the guy has grown up in the UFC but he isn't much of a finisher and is facing a very dangerous finisher. Those leg kicks of Pineda are going to give Alex real trouble and eventually render him a static target for Pineda to unload on.

Miller vs. Butler
Jim Miller, SUB, R2
Butler has a nice submission game but Miller even at his current age is just levels ahead. On the feet this is a pretty even fight and Miller's recent opponents have been touching him up before being finished.

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Victor Altamirano, TKO, R1
Elliot tends to do clownish ****, like dropping his hands and turning his back, when opponents begin landing on him. Altamirano with his akward yet quick movement is the wrong dude to do that against because he will chin you.

Silva vs. Souza
Ketlen Souza, TKO, R2
Karine is a dangerous finisher for one round. Once that first round ends she will be there to be finished and Souza who has some nice boxing will be happy to oblige her. Souza has looked noticeably improved in every single fight I have seen of her.

Zaleski vs. Nurmagomedov
Elizeu Zaleski, DEC
Maybe we will see a new man out there today but unless Zaleski has fallen off majorly he should be able to outwork Abubakar who will be content going the distance. Abu just doesn't have that dog in him that his carried his relatives to great heights.

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R3
Munoz has slick BJJ and some nice striking when his opponents give him room to work. Munoz may hurt Santos early, possibly even drop him, but eventually the pressure and pace of Santos will break Munoz who has a history of fading late in fights.

Arlovski vs. Mayes
Don'Tale Mayes, TKO, R1
Mayes does have it in him to walk opponents down and unload. Usually when he does this it is late in the third round, in fights he is losing, but if he decides to go for it when he is still fresh he can get Arlovski out of there.

Castañeda vs. Gafurov
Muin Gafurov, DEC
Nathaniel Wood smoked Castaneda and Eddie Wineland was putting it on him as well before being finished. If Gafurov is in shape he should win this fight as long as he isn't sacrificing dominant positions for low percentage submission attempts.

Mullarkey vs. Naimov
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R3
Naimov has good top control so if he can find his way to a dominant position in 2/3 rounds he can ride it out and win. He has looked better post DWCS but I still have concerns with his durability especially up a weight class on short notice.

Yu Frey vs. Reed
Jinh Yu Frey, DEC
The last time Reed fought a Fortis MMA fighter she was outgrappled for three rounds and I can see the same happening here. Jinh used a similar gameplan, to the one Sam Hughes used against Elise Reed, when she fought Gloria de Paula.

Lacerda vs. Blackshear
Da'Mon Blackshear, DEC
Lacerda has excellent BJJ but is a terrible scrambler, while Blackshear has terrible BJJ and is an excellent scrambler. Going with the guy who appears more durable and dangerous on the feet even if he is may be at a slight technical deficit.

Grishin vs. Lins
Maxim Grishin, DEC
Lins is going to need to knock Grishin out to win and the only man to do that in the last 12 years is Ankalaev.

foppa420
foppa420
  • Predictions:  2,131  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  3,213
  • Post Score: 137

06.03.2023 | 12:29 PM ET

MAIN CARD

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 1420th

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Albazi, SUB
KKF will hang with Albazi for 1-2 rounds before he realizes that Albazi can strike just as well as he can grapple. I see Albazi really taking his time knowing that KKF has pretty good TDD and counter wrestling. I truthfully don't know how Albazi will look late in the fight, but if Albazi has the success grappling that I think he will I don't see KKF lasting more than 15 minutes. His striking is wildly inaccurate and he relies on throwing a ton of volume to keep him afloat in many situations. I don't think he's going to be able to do that if he's had to get up 2-3 times in the first few rounds. KKF is super tough so I could see him going 25 minutes and not getting finished, but I will be impressed if the decision went his way. I think he probably needs a finish here which is not at all out of the realm of possibility. In easily his best performance to date, I think he finishes Askarov if that fight had championship rounds. I think his path to victory here is a similar scenario: hurt Albazi early before he can really implement his grappling. The more damage he inflicts early, the more likely it is that he wins. It will make it easier to defend takedowns and continue to throw the kitchen sink at Albazi in terms of volume. I see the opposite happening first. I think Albazi's striking has improved a lot and could just as easily see him dropping KKF and subbing him. Again, I think he takes a pretty patient approach and finds a late sub after KKF is to tired and damaged to continue. I'd say 70% confident here; I think Albazi is the real deal. I think the UFC is pretty much dying for a new contender at flyweight after showing their fanbase nothing but rematches as title fights for years now. Albazi will at worst be a fight away from the title with one of Royval/Figgy/Moreno after this if not the #1 contender. 

Caceres vs. Pineda
Pineda, SUB
Skill for skill these guys are pretty even but I thought Pineda looked great in his return against Lutz. I simply see a power difference here and Cacares getting subbed, which is how he seems to lose half of his fights. If this fight hits the 3rd round it will definitely be interesting given the fact that Pineda is 37 and has known cardio issues. He got Lutz out of there right at the 1.5 round mark, so hard to gauge if he's truly been able to improve in that area at all. There's two narrow paths to victory here for Cacares: by decision or pretty late sub. I just think Pineda's pressure and grappling will get to Cacares before that.

Miller vs. Butler
Miller, KO/TKO
I haven't been able to find a lot of good tape on Butler but he actually seems decent. However, this is an all but impossible task up a weight class on super short notice for your UFC debut. Jim Miller is in a very good position to find a bonus somehow in this fight. Butler has good jiu jitsu but he would be a fool to try and engage Miller there. I see him starting off well but he will slowly but surely get pieced up on the feet. Not getting finished would be a win for Butler here. He's got some skill and seems pretty tough but there's obviously levels to MMA and Miller is several tiers above him.

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Elliott, DEC
This is a big jump in competition I'm not sure Altamirano is ready for. He will make a good showing of himself but I think the stars aligned really nicely for Elliot here after previously getting booked against Albazi and Nascimento. Mid-level confidence here because I genuinely think Altamirano has a shot given that his TDD is actually pretty good and he throws a ton of volume. 

Silva vs. Souza
Silva, SUB
Silva is a tank. People will nit-pick her game but she's got a bread and butter and she seems pretty committed to it. She's going to win a lot of fights off of her physicality and her above average jiu jitsu/grappling. Souza seems decent but this is a rough first UFC fight and a loss I see aging well on her record.

Zaleski vs. Nurmagomedov
Nurmagomedov, DEC
I didn't really love how Zaleski looked at weigh ins. He's battling the long layoff and apparently no longer on PEDs but at least looked good physically on the scales. He just seemed kind of awkward/uncomfortable during their faceoff. I think this is a pretty tough fight for him coming off of the long layoff once you step back and realize he hasn't won a fight against a good WW in 3 years. Abubakar is kinda under-rated and should be able to hang with Zaleski wherever this fight ends up. I do think the best version I've seen of Zaleski probably finishes Abubakar but I just have no idea what I'm going to get coming off the layoff. Close fight but I think Nurmagomedov ends up taking 2 rounds. 
Swords Song
Swords Song
  • Predictions:  1,175  |  68.8%
  • Forum Posts:  645
  • Post Score: 163

06.03.2023 | 12:53 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 2575th

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Kai Kara-France, DEC
10-9

Caceres vs. Pineda
Alex Caceres, DEC
19-0

Miller vs. Butler
Jim Miller, SUB, R2
17-0

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Tim Elliott, DEC
19-0

Silva vs. Souza
Karine Silva, SUB, R2
20-0

Zaleski vs. Nurmagomedov
Abubakar Nurmagomedov, DEC
11-8

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R2
18-1

Arlovski vs. Mayes
Andrei Arlovski, DEC
15-4

Castañeda vs. Gafurov
Muin Gafurov, TKO, R2
11-8

Mullarkey vs. Naimov
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R2
20-0

Yu Frey vs. Reed
Elise Reed, DEC
18-1

Lacerda vs. Blackshear
Luan Lacerda, DEC
14-5

Grishin vs. Lins
Maxim Grishin, DEC
16-3

lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  4,002  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,381
  • Post Score: 40

06.03.2023 | 12:53 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 775th

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Amir Albazi, DEC
can never count kai out, but i'll say the big shot doesn't come up tonight and amir just like bearhugs him.

Caceres vs. Pineda
Alex Caceres, DEC
alex is probably gonna be too rangey to get caught by pineda's big entries and too slick to get stuck clinching and tripped.

Miller vs. Butler
Jim Miller, DEC
i'll say jim controls range early as butler adjusts to the big stage, question is what happens in r2 if nobody takes it to the ground?

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Tim Elliott, DEC
kinda wanna say tim finds a sub, but i'll stop short and say he gets some td's. victor is gonna be ripping kicks though so tim is gonna have to be careful dipping his head.

Silva vs. Souza
Karine Silva, SUB, R2
i always wanna pick decision, but fiiiiiiine i'll take sub for the girl with 100% finish rate this time, fine.

Zaleski vs. Nurmagomedov
Elizeu Zaleski, TKO, R2
abubakar is probably the most underwhelming fighter with the last name nurmagomedov and this is the first time the ufc has lined him up with someone coming off a win. i'm gonna ride with zaleski, he's been fun regardless of the doping, and he's still the dude who ko'd strickland.

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R2
feeling like munoz is gonna get stuck striking with santos.

Arlovski vs. Mayes
Andrei Arlovski, DEC
i don't expect mayes to bully andrei grappling so andrei can probably win this as a sparring match.

Castañeda vs. Gafurov
Muin Gafurov, DEC
i think gafurov is gonna push striking early, but really wants to wrestle.

Mullarkey vs. Naimov
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R2
name is intimidating, but it's short notice, up a weight class, and he's had mediocre competition. so that means i'm gonna take jamie for a highlight reel.

Yu Frey vs. Reed
Elise Reed, DEC
i'm terrible with both of these ladies, but i feel like jinh always needs her opponents to fade in order to win and elise's main talking point is her heart.

Lacerda vs. Blackshear
Luan Lacerda, DEC
feeling like luan will be sharper standing and offer more, eventually forcing blackshear into bad shots where can scramble.

Grishin vs. Lins
Maxim Grishin, DEC
seems destined to see scorecards, can't see either guy really turning it on, guess i'll say maxim comes with more volume?

PickingMyNose
PickingMyNose
  • Predictions:  1,017  |  54.9%
  • Forum Posts:  119
  • Post Score: 21

06.03.2023 | 1:25 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 2261st

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Kai Kara-France, TKO, R4
iraq lobster pudududududu iraq lobster (is getting cooked by kai, with butter sauce)

Caceres vs. Pineda
Daniel Pineda, TKO, R1
going the pineda dog on this one, R1.

Miller vs. Butler
Jim Miller, TKO, R1
A-10 BRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Tim Elliott, DEC
Tim gonna fight dirty, especially after he been done dirty (also a step down in competition).

Silva vs. Souza
Karine Silva, SUB, R2
A lot of holding R1, R2 sub.

Zaleski vs. Nurmagomedov
christmas tree record indicates abubakar wins

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R1
R2 KO is also an option.

Arlovski vs. Mayes
Andrei Arlovski, DEC
dontale mayes decision is also a good underdog tbh

Castañeda vs. Gafurov
Muin Gafurov, TKO, R2
Gafurov SZN

Mullarkey vs. Naimov
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R2
moolarkeeeee

Yu Frey vs. Reed
Elise Reed, DEC
According to Reeds Christmas color record, she wins tonight.

Lacerda vs. Blackshear
Luan Lacerda, DEC
Aggression is gonna win Lacerda this fight.

Grishin vs. Lins
Philipe Lins, TKO, R1
Either R1 Lins KO or Grishin technical decision.

"Why they allow makeup in beauty contest but not steroids in contest of strength?"

addounsamiyoucef
addounsamiyoucef
  • Predictions:  31  |  51.6%
  • Forum Posts:  117
  • Post Score: -265

06.03.2023 | 1:25 PM ET

@lldowntoearthll 
stop watching mma if you dont like wrestling ya sad r5t 
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 3 months, 1 week, 6 days, 7 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
addounsamiyoucef
addounsamiyoucef
  • Predictions:  31  |  51.6%
  • Post Score: -265

06.03.2023 | 1:27 PM ET

@PickingMyNose 
this rat is having a seizure 
A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 3 months, 1 week, 6 days, 7 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,286  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,260
  • Post Score: 331

06.03.2023 | 1:32 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 7 Perfect, 625 Points   |   Tied for 122nd

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Rumble1026
Rumble1026
  • Predictions:  3,468  |  70.2%
  • Post Score: 134

06.03.2023 | 1:33 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 3601st

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Kai Kara-France, DEC
Originally had Albazi by Sub but I switched. I just feel that Kai has fought the tougher competition and seems to have made some significant improvements in his game. If he can stay away from the grappling exchanges, he should be able to out strike Albazi here.

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Victor Altamirano, DEC
I want to badly ignore Elliot's chaotic personal life and just strictly analyze from a matchup perspective but it's hard to. This is a fight that Tim Elliot can win but not sure where his head is.

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R1
Should be a fun scrap here. I look for Willy Cat to bring that pressure.

Arlovski vs. Mayes
Andrei Arlovski, DEC
As long as the UFC continues to sign Arlovski to these middling Heavyweight greasers, I am going to side with him. He always seems to have the knack to squeak out a greasy decision. I don't see much upside from Mayes to finish this fight. I see Arlovski to edge out another one.

Yu Frey vs. Reed
Elise Reed, DEC
We all lose here.

Lacerda vs. Blackshear
Luan Lacerda, SUB, R2
aWish I could back Blackshear because I genuinely like this guy as a prospect but basically has been chewed up through the UFC with two tough matchups. I see no change here. I see Blackshear matched up against a strong grappler who should be able to get to the takedowns and control Blackshear. Lacerda should be able to get to a sub here.

"What an excellent day for combat."

Rumble1026
Rumble1026
  • Predictions:  3,468  |  70.2%
  • Post Score: 134

06.03.2023 | 1:37 PM ET

Final picks.

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 3601st

I dig the main event. Not too much excitement for this card. 👊👊 out of 5

"What an excellent day for combat."

perfection
perfection
  • Predictions:  1,073  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  870
  • Post Score: 86

06.03.2023 | 2:23 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 3164th

@addounsamiyoucef 
lmao literally what is the point of publicly using words you're too scared to even fully write out?  

LITTLE *****

* Edited at 06.03.2023, 2:23 PM ET *

broccoliman
broccoliman
  • Predictions:  1,233  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  107
  • Post Score: 159

06.03.2023 | 2:36 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 2057th

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Kai Kara-France, DEC
This is a really hard fight to predict. KKF has good takedown defense and he's great at defending chokes when someone is on his back. He has a brick of a right hand, too. Albazi has got pretty good takedowns and top control and he slides in and out range really well. Sometimes he does too much waiting on the feet though. I think KKF lands more damage on the feet and will be able to stay safe on the ground. Really close fight

Caceres vs. Pineda
Alex Caceres, DEC
The biggest problem here for Caceres is the leg kicks. Yusuff chewed up Caceres' leg and Pineda has got powerful leg kicks. Caceres is much taller and longer though, and he's pretty evasive. Pineda also doesn't have a very good gas tank so I see Caceres taking over late.

Miller vs. Butler
Jim Miller, SUB, R2
Ngl i know nothing about Butler. I'll just choose Miller because Butler took this on 2 days notice and is fighting up a weight class against a crafty vet.

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Tim Elliott, DEC
Big jump in competition for Altamirano. He looked pretty underwhelming last time out. I think Elliott should win this convincingly by mixing in the wrestling with his unorthodox striking.

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R2
Santos should win with pressure I think, maybe even mixing in the wrestling. Munoz is much longer than him though and he's got good punches down the middle.

Mullarkey vs. Naimov
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R2
Mullarkey has got a great chin and he's pretty powerful. I don't know much about Naimov but I think Mullarkey should take this.

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,334  |  66.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,888
  • Post Score: -53

06.03.2023 | 3:06 PM ET

Gliesie

Predictions: 8 of 12 Winners, 5 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 484th

Doesn't Mullarkey remind you of the cartoon Frankenstein?

"Positivity is a positive"

Mantis xX
Mantis xX
  • Predictions:  1,752  |  58.8%
  • Forum Posts:  162
  • Post Score: -4

06.03.2023 | 3:23 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 484th

Kara-France vs. Albazi
Amir Albazi, DEC
Not alot of decisions tonight. The trend continues with a Unanimous Dec. 49-46, 48-47x2. Amir puts it on Kai, I think it stays close although Amir really wins the damage department. Great fight.

Caceres vs. Pineda
Alex Caceres, DEC
29-28x3 Uni really entertaining, and close fight and I'm sure some will think Pineda takes this one. I think He could but leaning Leeroy.

Miller vs. Butler
Jim Miller, TKO, R1
A pissed off Miller is coming. I think he makes quick work of an opponent he should make quick work of. vicious Right hook.

Elliott vs. Altamirano
Tim Elliott, DEC
29-28x3 Uni. Close first round but Tim takes over throughout the fight, a game Magnifico keeps it close. controversial dec.

Silva vs. Souza
Karine Silva, DEC
30-27, 29-28, 28-29 Split dec. Ketlen takes over in the 3rd round and creates a scary scorecard announcement.

Zaleski vs. Nurmagomedov
Split Dec 30-27x2 28-29x1

Santos vs. Munoz Jr.
Daniel Santos, TKO, R2
Huge combo sends Munoz Jr. Unconscious.

Arlovski vs. Mayes
Andrei Arlovski, DEC
30-27x2 30-26 Uni by Andrei.

Castañeda vs. Gafurov
Muin Gafurov, TKO, R2
TKO late 2nd by a body shot that leaves Mexi hurt on the cage. Punches, ref steps in .

Mullarkey vs. Naimov
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R3
Elbows and ground and pound.

Yu Frey vs. Reed
Elise Reed, SUB, R2
RNC

Lacerda vs. Blackshear
Luan Lacerda, DEC
29-28 Uni x3

Grishin vs. Lins
Philipe Lins, DEC
29-28x2 28-29 Split Dec, Ugly but grueling fight.

Page 34

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Abu Dhabi Grand Slam Tour – Istanbul 2024 Full Results And Review
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Organizer And Fight 2 Win Head Seth Daniels Sends Death Threats To Craig Jones
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: Bad Stoppage Kills Cannonier’s Title Bid
  • MMA Mania : ‘$2 Million Headbutt’ Kept Oliveira Off MSG Card
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 4: Make your predictions for heavyweights and women's flyweights in Connecticut
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Punahele Soriano contemplated retirement prior to UFC on ESPN 57 win: 'I felt so much pressure'
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White hopes Tony Ferguson retires after UFC on ABC 7 regardless of result
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Anderson Silva open workout ahead of Chael Sonnen boxing match
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking Fighter Finds Out He Won $50k Bonus
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking UFC Fighter Wins $50k Bonus
  • MMA Junkie : Brunno Ferreira calls for Bo Nickal after spinning-elbow KO at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 post-event facts: Punahele Soriano sets multiple new all-time UFC records
  • MMAFighting.com : Saul Milton of Chase & Status talks MMA fandom, Tyson Fury walking out to ‘Baddadan’ for Francis Ngannou fight
  • MMA Junkie : Sergio Pettis reflects on Rizin 47 loss to Kyoji Horiguchi: 'It's an eye-opener'
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall Copying Edwards’ Plan For Late UFC 304 Start Time
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Jared Cannonier after UFC on ESPN 57 loss?
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Best of UFC's Raul Rosas Jr.
  • MMAFighting.com : Calvin Kattar vs. Kyle Nelson on tap for Sept. 7 UFC event
  • MMA Junkie : Raul Rosas Jr. says Ricky Turcios claimed illness, staph infection after submission loss at UFC on ESPN 57