Topic: UFC 275

UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Procházka

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,446
  • Post Score: 47

02.27.2022 | 6:41 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 275
  • Saturday 06.11.2022 at 07:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN 2
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Michael Bisping, Daniel Cormier
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $1,546,732
  • Attendance: 10,787
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: N/A | TV Ratings: 548,000 avg. viewers (ESPN 2 prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Jiří Procházka   defeats   Glover Teixeira   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:32 Round 5 of 5, 24:32 Total Bout Page
Valentina Shevchenko   defeats   Taila Santos   via Decision, Split   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Weili Zhang   defeats   Joanna Jędrzejczyk   via KO/TKO, Spinning Backfist   2:28 Round 2 of 3, 7:28 Total Bout Page
Jake Matthews   defeats   Andre Fialho   via KO/TKO, Right Cross   2:24 Round 2 of 3, 7:24 Total Bout Page
Jack Della Maddalena   defeats   Ramazan Emeev   via KO/TKO, Liver Punch   2:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Josh Culibao   defeats   Seung Woo Choi   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Maheshate Hayisaer   defeats   Steve Garcia   via KO/TKO, Counter Right   1:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brendan Allen   defeats   Jacob Malkoun   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Kyung Ho Kang   defeats   Batgerel Danaa   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Silvana Gómez Juárez   defeats   Na Liang   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joselyne Edwards   defeats   Ramona Pascual   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 33

SquareBetting
SquareBetting
  • Predictions:  29  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  22
  • Post Score: 241

06.08.2022 | 2:21 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 325 Points   |   Tied for 2264th

I aint betting on jiri you ****** moron. Ill put him in a parlay maybe. I just want to see you lose you crusty bastard. Laying -200 on jiri **** that
GreenTeaEnthusiast
GreenTeaEnthusiast

06.08.2022 | 3:34 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 3 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 175 Points   |   Tied for 4211th

Maddalena vs. Emeev
Jack Della Maddalena, DEC
Maddelena is one of my favorite prospects to watch; he's 25, a sharpshooter, and he'll only get better. Great fight to test his level but not hurt his stock.

Daebak
Daebak
  • Predictions:  1,698  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  297
  • Post Score: 109

06.08.2022 | 4:09 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3324th

Bet none of you post receipts 
Jack_95
Jack_95
  • Predictions:  514  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  63
  • Post Score: 202

06.08.2022 | 4:29 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 668th

This duong needs sticking in a rnc
TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  54,074  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.08.2022 | 4:39 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 2587th

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,436  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,745
  • Post Score: 127

06.08.2022 | 5:12 AM ET

@Daebak

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3094th

I do from time to time when I had a good win. Usually gets downvoted since it busted someone's parlay

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,436  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,745
  • Post Score: 127

06.08.2022 | 5:53 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3094th

Seungwoo "Please stop illegally kneeing me in the head" Choi

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

Johnw323
Johnw323
  • Predictions:  1,732  |  66.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: 0

06.08.2022 | 7:43 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 2662nd

Glover to slow jiri ro fast easy win for jiri
DelinquentMMA
DelinquentMMA
  • Predictions:  2,194  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  278
  • Post Score: 229

06.08.2022 | 7:46 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 6 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 3471st

"Delinquent MMA"

jorgesaintpierre
jorgesaintpierre
  • Predictions:  5,638  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  50
  • Post Score: 80

06.08.2022 | 8:17 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 4028th

Glover is going to knock out Jiri in the first round, and I'm going to laugh because nobody expected it.
GreenTeaEnthusiast
GreenTeaEnthusiast

06.08.2022 | 8:38 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 175 Points   |   Tied for 4211th

I could seriously see it happening by way of gnp after rocking him with a big shot on the feet.

But unlikely imo.
RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,501  |  68.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,841
  • Post Score: 141

06.08.2022 | 10:28 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 999th

Teixeira vs. Procházka
Glover Teixeira, SUB, R1
Interesting card, picking lots of dogs this time. For many reasons. In my mind when I was breaking down these fights there were a few things I kept thinking of. First was what was the best path to victory. Then it was judging, away from Vegas, in Singapore would the criteria be the same? Obviously the Vegas judges have recently given no weight to pure takedowns and control on the ground or against the fence without heavy striking. Lastly the large cage, travel times and weight cuts, all food for thought. That's my new method of breaking down fights. As for the main card, As much as I like Jiri I think he has big holes in his game. He is very hittable, I am not convinced about his chin or his cardio and his takedown defence is not good. I think if Glover does not get clipped in the first minute he will get Jiri down and likely lock up a sub or TKO. Also good to remember Glover is actually a good striker. I am taking Glover.

Shevchenko vs. Santos
Valentina Shevchenko, DEC
Valentina, likely by decision. What more to be said?

Zhang vs. Jędrzejczyk II
Weili Zhang, DEC
Joanna is back after 2 years, what will her weight cut be with the travel? Wei Li will likely be with a biased crowd behind her. Joanna is definitely the more technical striker, but I think if Wei Li pressures her she can do more damage with her strikes. Also more likely to pin her against the cage and do damage there. And despite JJ having good take down defence I see Wei Li getting it down at least 2 times in the fight. All taken into account I think Wei Li takes this.

Bontorin vs. Kape
Manel Kape, DEC
I think Kape is better. He will likely keep it standing and on the feet it should not be close. Can't see him getting subbed by Bontorin even if it hits the ground. Also the home crowd bias will be for Kape. I think the UFC has set this fight up to give Kape a win in Asia where he is popular, and found a way round his recent PED issues. Larger cage will make it easier for him to avoid the takedowns. I have a feeling this is going over 1.5 and even the distance.

Maddalena vs. Emeev
Jack Della Maddalena, DEC
Basically will Jack be able to withstand the chain wrestling of Emeev and get up when taken down? I think so and his boxing should take Emeev apart bit by bit. From recent history if the judges score the same way as Sal and his motley crew of theives then there will be less points for taking someone down and just controlling them on the ground. Jack wins.

Allen vs. Malkoun
Brendan Allen, DEC
Allen is an idiot. But he will score more points than Malkoun with his striking and activity. I expect Malkoun to get it to the ground but again control more than attack and that will likely not score well. On the feet Allen will be better. I do not trust him one bit, but I think Allen will be a fool to lose this one.

Choi vs. Culibao
Seung Woo Choi, DEC
Really good fight, will be close but I think Choi is just a better, smoother striker and will be able to get up if Culibao takes him down. I think his movement in the larger cage wins him this one.

Maheshate vs. Garcia
Steve Garcia, TKO, R1
Garcia should get this down ASAP and pound out Maheshate.

Matthews vs. Fialho
Jake Matthews, TKO, R3
I think the Fialho train stops here. As much as I like him I think Matthews takes him down repeatedly (if he has any sense) and gasses him out for a late finish.

Kang vs. Danaa
Kyung Ho Kang, DEC
I trust Kang to avoid the KO blow in the first few minutes and just take Danaa down. On the ground he is also live for a submission as he is pretty good. I know Danaa has KO power but it's important to also look at who he has KOd recently, not that impressive imo.

Juárez vs. Liang
Na Liang, SUB, R1
I have faith in Liang to get it down quick and submit Silvana. I think Liangs first fight was a huge adrenaline dump. Expecting this to be a quick night at the office.

Edwards vs. Pascual
Ramona Pascual, DEC
Edwards has no power and **** take down defence. Pascual will likely get her down and grind her out. Easy path to victory. That said she is at Syndicate so expect a 15 minute kick boxing bout

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.08.2022 | 10:42 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 3 Perfect, 425 Points   |   Tied for 483rd

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.08.2022 | 10:42 AM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.08.2022 | 10:43 AM ET

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  54,074  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.08.2022 | 10:49 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 300 Points   |   Tied for 2587th

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,472  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,624
  • Post Score: 89

06.08.2022 | 11:26 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 608th

@rusty for once, we have the exact same picks lol

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

backburnerjonie
backburnerjonie
  • Predictions:  1,390  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  174
  • Post Score: 145

06.08.2022 | 11:39 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 3716th

@rusty & @ayylmaonnaise  if y'all both are choosing matthews over Fiahlo I think imma just fade Fiahlo lmao
Kcoh MMA
Kcoh MMA
  • Predictions:  1,090  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  132
  • Post Score: -211

06.08.2022 | 11:45 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 3806th

$$$$$$$ 3 leg 1k dollar parlay this weekend!!!!$$$$##
ALLEN, ZHANG AND VAL in a 3 legger +170

gotta make up for my trizano destruction last week haha

Gotta go zhang over JJ. The layoff matters. Especially at the age of JJ yes it was good for her to recover and work on herself but if I'm not mistaken I remember her thinking about retirement at the end of 2020 going into 2021. Her taking months off from training, traveling and working on her model/social media career. Zhang did none of this. She's been training full time since her last rose fight some at the PI some at fight ready and the rest at her new gym. This fight also being 3 rounds favors zhang. I know JJ will come out slow from this layoff meaning zhang wins the first and if zhang wins the first and finds a groove she probably starts to grapple JJ and possibly successfully. Because of this slow start zhang takes round 1 easy then round 2 with alittle adversity and then maybe JJ warms up but it's to late being a 3 round fight.  

As for brendan Allen I think malkoun is actually kind of a bum he's hasn't beaten anyone honestly that impressed me. Al.hassan was a shell of himself and aj dobson is overrated plus it was his UFC debut. Not impressed resume is unmatched when comparing Allen to bumkoun oh and on top of it this is Allen's first full fight camp since karl roberson but not only that it's the first fight according to Allen where he is fully healthy since his 2nd fight in the UFC. So basically first time both fully healthy and a full fight camp in 2 years. He's about to show the levels of UFC to the bum boy koun

And Valentina is Valentina you don't bet or pick against one of the GOATS when she is still at thr peak of her prime. Taila doest absolutely nothing better than Val. Sets her up for a disastrous fight

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 12:10 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 4 weeks, 23 hours, and 34 minutes from now.
AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,472  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,624
  • Post Score: 89

06.08.2022 | 12:24 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 608th

@backburner yeah I love fialho but idk this honestly doesn’t seem like a good spot for him. He’s never had the best gas tank and cutting weight 4 times in 6 months (and like 3 times in the past 2) can’t be good for the gas tank and chin. We saw in his last fight that he got wobbled pretty badly by a ****** fighter in Vancamp. Luckily he didn’t capitalize but Andre was hurt pretty badly; kind of shocking to see too considering how well he usually wears damage. Then there’s the fact that matthews is a grappler. He may very well choose to strike the whole fight (which he will lose if he does) but if he grapples, I can see him taking over and gassing out andre. You do have to factor in that this is also short notice for Jake as well, so he has had equal time to prep cardio, game planning, etc. I really hope I’m wrong but this seems like a tough fight for Andre 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Page 33

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Reveals October Boxing Clash with Jorge Masvidal in the Works
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 304 adds Oban Elliott vs. Preston Parsons
  • MMA Mania : ‘That’s The Fight!’ Edwards And McGregor Share Mutual Interest
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Saudi Arabia adds several bouts for Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev card
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Addresses His Comments on Sean O’Malley, Goes Off on Ilia Topuria, and Targets Leon Edwards in Wild Livestream
  • MMA Junkie : Tyron Woodley plans on MMA return, blames 'wack' UFC Apex for recent performances
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Not Interested in Usyk vs. Fury Rematch, Urges ‘The Cat’ to Retire: ‘There’s Nothing Left He Can Prove’
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall: ‘Next Fight After Blaydes Has To Be For Undisputed Title’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley reveals crazy story after fake police call: ‘They said I killed my parents’
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Hopes to See Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury Run It Back, Will ‘Wait Out’ for Jon Jones After Blaydes Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor rips UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a retarded Artem Lobov’
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor trashes UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a little r*tard Artem Lobov’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor ‘Ecstatic And Delighted’ By Khabib’s Unpaid Taxes Report
  • MMA Junkie : DraftKings Promo Code | Make a $1.5K No Sweat Bet on NHL Game 7, Monday Night MLB
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Leon Edwards, Green, Doumbe, Hearn and Salita in studio now
  • MMA Junkie : Abus Magomedov promises more exciting fights after UFC Fight Night 241 dominant decision
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards dismisses ‘nuisance’ Belal Muhammad ahead of UFC 304: ‘He’s too easy to hit’
  • MMA Mania : Special Rules Revealed For Andy-Sonnen Slugfest In Brazil
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For Sapateiro World Championship 2024 Chicago Qualifier
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend Review: Oleksandr Usyk made history with transcendent performance