Tapology Forums

Best prediction long run percentage?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Hezz
Hezz
  • Predictions:  2,641  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 500

08.31.2019 | 6:19 PM ET

Yo ya people, just wonder what is the very best predictions percentage here. 

I got :
  • Picks: 203 127  61.5%
  • So are there any with more than 300 picks and above 70%?

"."

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,567
  • Post Score: 275

08.31.2019 | 8:01 PM ET

Yes, there are plenty. Here are the people with the highest percentage with a minimum of 300 picks:
https://www.tapology.com/member_stats/picks_best_percentage?minimum=300

I imagine many of these people carefully choose which specific fights they want to pick.   If you pick every UFC fight including the prelims, it would be extraordinary to achieve 70% over the long term.

"I live, I die, I live again."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

08.31.2019 | 8:59 PM ET

"Its not the size of the best predictions percentage in the game, its the size of the game in the best prediction percentage attempts and sweg" - Joe " Mr. 2012 MVP aka. The King of Quebec aka. The Legend aka. The Emperor of Recent Times aka. Master Kerr aka. joe "*******" kerr aka. The New Dos Equis' Guy" Kerr ..

* Edited at 08.31.2019, 9:00 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,490  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

08.31.2019 | 11:07 PM ET

I honestly didn't think my pick %% was that great, untila few guys broke it down for me. I was comparing my % to the top % ... But apparently some ppl ONLY pick fights that they'll know they'll win. And once you start picking entire cards, of more than just Bellator or UFC, boxing included.... It's extremely hard to hover around 70% 

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

BradThom717
BradThom717
  • Predictions:  9,490  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,387
  • Post Score: 271

08.31.2019 | 11:08 PM ET

Like I'm at 68.8% at 2,544 predictions made...

"**** Fentanyl & **** Opiates too..."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241 predictions: Edson Barboza or Lerone Murphy in Las Vegas?
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92 full results, live streaming updates: Barboza vs. Murphy
  • MMA Mania : Fury vs. Usyk results, live streaming play-by-play updates | Ring of Fire
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk start time, fight card, TV schedule, ring walks
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 92 Results: Barboza vs. Murphy
  • Bad Left Hook : Navarrete vs Berinchyk: Live updates and results, 10:30 pm ET
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk live stream online
  • Jits Magazine : B-Team vs Art Of Jiu-Jitsu Matches Announced For WNO 24
  • Jits Magazine : Date And Weight Class Announced For PGF World Season 7
  • MMAFighting.com : Fury vs. Usyk Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk: Live round-by-round updates
  • Bad Left Hook : Fury vs Usyk: Live updates and results, Noon ET
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Belal Torches Strickland: ‘He’s Probably Gonna Cry’
  • UFC.com : Road To UFC Results & Scorecards | Season 3: Episodes 1 & 2
  • MMA Mania : Video! Check Out Belal’s Real-Time Reaction To Title Shot
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith: UFC's Khamzat Chimaev can beat anybody across any weight class – in a one-round fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’m Coming For His Heart, F—k His Belts’
  • MMAFighting.com : Benoit Saint Denis: Grappling at ADXC provides motivation after ‘difficult fight’ with Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : Gilbert Burns won't chase Colby Covington fight: 'Too much drama for me'