Topic: Cage Rage UK

Ultimate Challenge 24: Discussion.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.22.2011 | 1:09 PM ET

Predictions: 12 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 800 Points   |   Tied for 14th with 4 others

There are 8 fights that are in the 90% or over that the Tapologists have picked. plus a few more in the mid 80's. for this card. i hope upset fever does  not hit this card.
Cage Rage UK
Bout   Info
Jimi Manuwa   defeats   Nick Chapman   via KO/TKO, Knees   2:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tomasz Czerwiński   defeats   Ian Hawkings   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:25 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Michael Pastou   defeats   Dominic Plumb   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Bola Omoyele   defeats   Lee Doski   via KO/TKO, Knee and Punches   0:42 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tommy Maguire   defeats   Joe Holder   via Submission, Kimura   3:06 Round 2 of 3, 8:06 Total Bout Page
Luke Newman   defeats   Andy Cona   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:17 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Shane Fourie   defeats   Rafik Benziada   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dan Shortman   defeats   Mark Carling   via Disqualificaton, Spine Kicks   2:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ben Callum   defeats   Jason Radcliffe   via KO/TKO, Punch   0:56 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Amil Smith   defeats   Jody Cottham   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Max Nunes   defeats   Grant Murray   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:12 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Stephen Stanley   defeats   Huseyin Garabet   via Submission, Armbar   1:01 Round 3 of 3, 11:01 Total Bout Page
Eddie Kone   defeats   Peter Waterhouse   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

10.22.2011 | 2:00 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 4 Winners, 3 Perfect, 325 Points   |   Tied for 76th

well I missed a bunch of changes on this one

*edit now that I think about it I think I just didn't finish picking the card and didn't realize the start time

* Edited at 10.22.2011, 2:01 PM ET *

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Final Invites Announced For ADCC 2024 Under 99kg Division
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: A Follower Who Needs Validation
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Desperately Wants to Get on Joe Rogan’s Podcast: ‘He is Scared of Me’
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Zygimantas Ramaska | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Roedie Roets | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Dustin Poirier, the Bud Light Genie and an alien walk into a bar ...
  • Middle Easy : Bryce Mitchell Implores Parents to Stop Vaccinating Their Kids, Convinced Public Schooling Will Turn His Son Gay
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Shamidkhan Magomedov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Ryan Loder | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Belal Muhammad Calls WWE Supporters ‘Real True’ Fans, Dubs ‘90%’ of UFC Fans as ‘Drunks That Don’t Care About Anyone’
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It, We’ll Sue Them’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: If Khamzat Chimaev doesn't manage his pace, 'it's going to be an early night for him'
  • Middle Easy : Son of UFC Legend Anderson Silva Will Fight Alongside Him at the Spaten Fight Night Event on June 15
  • MMA Junkie : PFL's Donn Davis responds to Bellator fighter complaints about inactivity, unpaid medicals: 'We're direct, fair and reasonable'
  • MMA Mania : ‘He’s Doing A Great, Amazing Job!’ Topuria Praises Nice Guy O’Malley
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett sends warning to ‘sh*t human being’ Bobby Green ahead of UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman makes 'crazy' pitch of Oleksandr Usyk vs. Francis Ngannou: He's 'the biggest puncher out there'
  • MMA Mania : Fourth McGregor Fight? Poirier Doesn’t ‘Need That Bad Energy In My Life’
  • MMAFighting.com : Khalil Rountree Jr. suspended 2 months for doping violation, could face additional penalty in Nevada
  • MMA Junkie : Ilia Topuria praises 'showman' Sean O'Malley: 'I like him, he's doing a great job'