Topic: Fighter News & Gossip

Darren Till has announced a move up to Middleweight.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

10.03.2018 | 8:52 PM ET

Smart play. I think he will be a big problem for a lot of guys at 185.

Adesanya vs Till?

Hell ******* yes.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/10/3/17933550/darren-till-announces-move-up-to-middleweight

* Edited at 10.03.2018, 9:54 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, and 54 minutes from now.

Responses

jacomalfoy1
jacomalfoy1
  • Predictions:  26,546  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  271
  • Post Score: 187

10.04.2018 | 12:51 AM ET

I honestly don't see Till winning a single fight at that weight. There are so many ******* wrestlers in the top 15, and the guys who don't wrestle are absolute monsters on the feet. Hopefully the power translates up, that's the only chance he's got.

"USA in this hoe"

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

10.04.2018 | 1:04 AM ET

I think he could torch weidman and rockhold before they got him to the mat. Ditto Gastelum. I wouldn't read too much into his last loss, my feeling is he's a lot tougher to drop at MW than WW. Needs more water in his noggin.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 14 hours, and 54 minutes from now.
unbeknownst
unbeknownst
  • Predictions:  5,020  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,679
  • Post Score: 208

10.04.2018 | 2:52 AM ET

The top grapplers in the division (and there are a bunch) are going to eat him alive.

He would benefit from a 175lbs division.

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

10.04.2018 | 11:43 AM ET

Not a single fight huh? HA. 

Till would KO Theo****** with his hands tied behind his back. Cezar Mutante easy KO. Till would beat Tavares. Jotko would get jotKO'd again. ACJ might be able to grind Till. Uriah Hall vs Till is a great fight. 

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 4 months, 2 days, 4 hours, and 9 minutes from now.
AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,939  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

10.04.2018 | 1:43 PM ET

I think Till will do well at 185, even with all those great grapplers at the top of the division.

His ground game is still too green right now for guys like Jacare or Weidman, but he has the advantage of being young. A lot of those elite grapplers at the top at 185 are in their mid-30's or even older. Till is still 25. 

As long as they don't throw him to the wolves, and give him a couple of years to develop, I could see Till at 27 or 28 ruling the weight class.

* Edited at 10.04.2018, 1:44 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

10.04.2018 | 1:50 PM ET

Till vs Bisbing Manchesta vs Livapool !!! epic one

* Edited at 10.04.2018, 2:04 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

10.04.2018 | 1:51 PM ET

watch out for the football hooligans in da Streetz! tho for taht one

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

10.04.2018 | 1:52 PM ET

We are Drunk!

and We watch Footbauuuuuuuu! 
a family night out!

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : McGregor Needs To ‘Leave The Drugs Alone And Focus’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Apex Could Have Looked Like This The Whole Time?’
  • MMA Junkie : Spinning Back Clique LIVE (noon ET): Imavov-Cannonier ends in controversy, Conor McGregor & UFC 303 drama, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Islam Makhachev fires back at Arman Tsarukyan: ‘He can’t get any attention through his fights’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 58: How to watch Alex Perez vs. Tatsuro Taira, start time, Las Vegas fight card, odds, more
  • Jits Magazine : Jason Nolf Puts On Flawless Performance In BJJ Debut
  • Jits Magazine : Abu Dhabi Grand Slam Tour – Istanbul 2024 Full Results And Review
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Organizer And Fight 2 Win Head Seth Daniels Sends Death Threats To Craig Jones
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: Bad Stoppage Kills Cannonier’s Title Bid
  • MMA Mania : ‘$2 Million Headbutt’ Kept Oliveira Off MSG Card
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 4: Make your predictions for heavyweights and women's flyweights in Connecticut
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Punahele Soriano contemplated retirement prior to UFC on ESPN 57 win: 'I felt so much pressure'
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White hopes Tony Ferguson retires after UFC on ABC 7 regardless of result
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Anderson Silva open workout ahead of Chael Sonnen boxing match
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking Fighter Finds Out He Won $50k Bonus
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking UFC Fighter Wins $50k Bonus
  • MMA Junkie : Brunno Ferreira calls for Bo Nickal after spinning-elbow KO at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 post-event facts: Punahele Soriano sets multiple new all-time UFC records
  • MMAFighting.com : Saul Milton of Chase & Status talks MMA fandom, Tyson Fury walking out to ‘Baddadan’ for Francis Ngannou fight