Topic: Industry, Business, & Competition

Ratings

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.12.2018 | 1:00 PM ET

After every card its always the same "lowest numbers in year"... Nobody gives a fook. Those prelims were great. Maybe if you fruitcakes didn't judge a card until its over, more people would watch. Humans have gone soft. Sitting around talking about politics, getting offended by anything while chasing around pokemon. Oh so because sheep didn't watch the fights, that means the UFC is failing? Nah. Over-saturation? Nah. People are just soft. Weak. Pathetic. 

Half of these people take orders from their fat spouses, sit on their ass & watch dumb crap like the walking dead etc..UFC caters to a certain type of fan and its definitely not casuals. UFC is fine, people need work. Most of you get confused and say the UFC should cater to mouth-breathers. Nope. If only 12 people watch these fights, those are the 12 people the UFC will cater to. You dont need fans in prize-fighting. You just need fights 

This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 4 months, 2 days, 10 hours, and 22 minutes from now.

Responses

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.12.2018 | 1:06 PM ET

In fact, most of the "businesses, clubs & establishments" that have strict membership have MORE members. People are drawn to seclusion. Being special. How many people can actually afford a Rolles Royce? Yet, that company is doing just fine. How many Lambos do you see in your neighborhood? None? Yet, that company is doing fine. The less viewers the better for the UFC. All these cards are filtering out the filth and all these moronic casuals, leaving behind the full-blooded savages such as myself to enjoy the product. Which is exactly what I do. UFC gets a new match-maker and its the perfect machine. 

Disagree with anything I just said? Too bad. 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 4 months, 2 days, 10 hours, and 22 minutes from now.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,315
  • Post Score: 283

09.12.2018 | 6:53 PM ET

I<3Bruce and I don’t care what anyone says. 

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

09.12.2018 | 7:01 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

09.13.2018 | 8:09 AM ET

Dont Worry You Guy

soon artificial intelligence (A.i) will relieve stupid humans ( not me or my dog ) from their worldly desires and pleasurings then the new morn will begin and Elon Musk will be the only consious human left to live on in ethereum with the Machines ( Sabbath Morn) ( "The Artificial Intelligence Dream")  ( I Believe in Machine Learning) then after 1500 of the new morn the planet will be brought back into the Union of Planetary Freshmans where it can be used as a satalite to improve the inter Planetary Warp Field's efficiency ( harvest)

* Edited at 09.13.2018, 8:12 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

09.13.2018 | 8:14 AM ET

I only watch Doctor Phil and Jerry Springsteen repeats ( stop doubting me! / He's still my Jerk - boy!)

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

09.13.2018 | 8:16 AM ET

and Jersey Shore season 1 and 2 repeats ( GTL Gym Tan Lawwndry!!... i just realised Mike "The Situation" vs CM Punk never happening is a travesty. just kills my vibes for this ""sport"",,,,,,,,( it stopped being a """sport""" when they Fired Mike "The Voice" Goldberg and opened up womens divs. outside Ronda weight

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: Bad Stoppage Kills Cannonier’s Title Bid
  • MMA Mania : ‘$2 Million Headbutt’ Kept Oliveira Off MSG Card
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 4: Make your predictions for heavyweights and women's flyweights in Connecticut
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Punahele Soriano contemplated retirement prior to UFC on ESPN 57 win: 'I felt so much pressure'
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White hopes Tony Ferguson retires after UFC on ABC 7 regardless of result
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Anderson Silva open workout ahead of Chael Sonnen boxing match
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking UFC Fighter Wins $50k Bonus
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking Fighter Finds Out He Won $50k Bonus
  • MMA Junkie : Brunno Ferreira calls for Bo Nickal after spinning-elbow KO at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMAFighting.com : Saul Milton of Chase & Status talks MMA fandom, Tyson Fury walking out to ‘Baddadan’ for Francis Ngannou fight
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 post-event facts: Punahele Soriano sets multiple new all-time UFC records
  • MMA Junkie : Sergio Pettis reflects on Rizin 47 loss to Kyoji Horiguchi: 'It's an eye-opener'
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall Copying Edwards’ Plan For Late UFC 304 Start Time
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Jared Cannonier after UFC on ESPN 57 loss?
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Best of UFC's Raul Rosas Jr.
  • MMAFighting.com : Calvin Kattar vs. Kyle Nelson on tap for Sept. 7 UFC event
  • MMA Junkie : Raul Rosas Jr. says Ricky Turcios claimed illness, staph infection after submission loss at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMAFighting.com : Bruno Silva appeal denied, result in Chris Weidman fight remains technical decision loss
  • Middle Easy : RIZIN 47 results: Kyoji Horiguchi Decisions Sergio Pettis To Avenge His 2021 Loss, Kleber Koike Erbst Submits Juan Archuleta