Topic: Former Fighters & Retirements

Josh Koschek retires

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

06.29.2018 | 8:33 AM ET

It feels like this is a daily thread. Josh was one of the first "bad guys" in mma. He had a great career and i feel like he fell in that trap with fitch and a few of the other wws of his era in that they could have been champion if it weren't for gsp. Glad josh has interests outside of mma and hopefully he coaches wrestling. I never cared for the way he carried himself, but he was able to create that true animosity in his fights. 

"Where are my shoes?"

Responses Page 2

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

07.03.2018 | 1:08 AM ET

Nomoneyforall clearly wasn't watching MMA in 2007 to make such a stupid statement to me. Please tell me who else would have had the belt in GSP's absence. I would generally accept a debate on that, Jon Fitch? Not likely, Kos was a better version of him.

EDIT: 1 non-wrestler has been WW champion since GSP...facts don't care about your feelings.

* Edited at 07.03.2018, 1:15 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days, 18 hours, and 2 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.03.2018 | 1:31 AM ET

I'd expect a wrestling fan to have a fairly developed sense of the adorable. It's a sport based on cuddling after all.

You enjoy that. I'll watch the real men punch each other in the face :D
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 19 hours, and 1 minute from now.
Andrusz
Andrusz
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 100

07.03.2018 | 1:36 AM ET

• You sound like your typical Just Bleeder.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : ADCC Organizer And Fight 2 Win Head Seth Daniels Sends Death Threats To Craig Jones
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: Bad Stoppage Kills Cannonier’s Title Bid
  • MMA Mania : ‘$2 Million Headbutt’ Kept Oliveira Off MSG Card
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 4: Make your predictions for heavyweights and women's flyweights in Connecticut
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Punahele Soriano contemplated retirement prior to UFC on ESPN 57 win: 'I felt so much pressure'
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White hopes Tony Ferguson retires after UFC on ABC 7 regardless of result
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Anderson Silva open workout ahead of Chael Sonnen boxing match
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking UFC Fighter Wins $50k Bonus
  • MMA Mania : Cig Smoking Fighter Finds Out He Won $50k Bonus
  • MMA Junkie : Brunno Ferreira calls for Bo Nickal after spinning-elbow KO at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMAFighting.com : Saul Milton of Chase & Status talks MMA fandom, Tyson Fury walking out to ‘Baddadan’ for Francis Ngannou fight
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 post-event facts: Punahele Soriano sets multiple new all-time UFC records
  • MMA Junkie : Sergio Pettis reflects on Rizin 47 loss to Kyoji Horiguchi: 'It's an eye-opener'
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall Copying Edwards’ Plan For Late UFC 304 Start Time
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Jared Cannonier after UFC on ESPN 57 loss?
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Best of UFC's Raul Rosas Jr.
  • MMAFighting.com : Calvin Kattar vs. Kyle Nelson on tap for Sept. 7 UFC event
  • MMA Junkie : Raul Rosas Jr. says Ricky Turcios claimed illness, staph infection after submission loss at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMAFighting.com : Bruno Silva appeal denied, result in Chris Weidman fight remains technical decision loss