Topic: Andrade vs. Pennington

Andrade vs. Torres

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,816  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  17,668
  • Post Score: 60

02.13.2018 | 6:05 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Andrade vs. Torres. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

Katzengott
Katzengott
  • Predictions:  724  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  184
  • Post Score: 32

02.13.2018 | 6:05 AM ET

Prediction: correct Andrade   correct Decision  

I love this fight but at the same time believe The Tiny Tornado can`t hang with Andrade at this point in her career.
The GOAT
The GOAT
  • Predictions:  555  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  53
  • Post Score: 79

02.19.2018 | 1:30 AM ET

Andrade will likely grapple her way to a decision

"My weight is not enough and my strength is not enough, so I have to take the fight by mastery" - Fedor Emelianenko

TheClownKid
TheClownKid
  • Predictions:  92  |  70.7%
  • Forum Posts:  96
  • Post Score: 48

02.20.2018 | 12:07 AM ET

Prediction: correct Andrade   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Not quite sure if anyone can take Jessica Andrade's punches at 115...and i think Tecia is going to get killed.

"“You never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy.” - Jon Jones, April 2012"

Shaolin86
Shaolin86
  • Predictions:  5,036  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,128
  • Post Score: 123

02.21.2018 | 4:52 PM ET

I think Tecia is allusive enough to survive and keep off the cage and her style does match up well with Andrade, but I think Andrade's forward pressure and volume will tell the tale of the fight. She should win a clear cut decision unless she gets hurt, which is not likely with Tecia's power. If Andrade is able to get a hold of her she'll get some frequent flier miles.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.21.2018 | 6:37 PM ET

Prediction: correct Andrade   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Really Torres' best chance in this fight--indeed, her only chance, is by submission. I'm not sure there's anyone at 115 or even 125 who can TKO Andrade...her head is basically a bowling ball. And I don't think Torres can outmuscle/outcardio/outstrike Andrade.

Torres will need to get an excellent position for a sub, or she likely gets stopped within two.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 1 day, 12 hours, and 37 minutes from now.
lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,988  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,380
  • Post Score: 40

02.22.2018 | 9:36 PM ET

tecia relies on being the more active fighter in a war of persistence and it's gonna work against most in the division, but andrade just doesn't stop coming forward and in a 3 round fight she's not gonna have to conserve her gas as much.
Robinsonlindarte
Robinsonlindarte
  • Predictions:  2,310  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

02.24.2018 | 3:57 PM ET

El

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Khabib Nurmagomedov Asked For Judge’s ‘Name And Location’ After Hearing ‘Crazy’ Islam Makhachev Vs. Dustin Poirier Scorecard
  • Bad Left Hook : WBO orders Buatsi vs Hutchinson as Yarde butts heads with Queensberry
  • Bad Left Hook : WBO orders Joshua Buatsi vs Willy Hutchinson as Anthony Yarde butts heads with Queensberry
  • MMA Junkie : Ailin Perez shoots her shot with Kayla Harrison callout after UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : MMA Pound-for-Pound Rankings: Who will dethrone Islam Makhachev?
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (May 27-June 2)
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s not the fighter that he was’: Hearn reacts to Wilder’s latest stoppage loss
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He’s not the fighter that he was’: Eddie Hearn reacts to Deontay Wilder’s latest stoppage loss
  • MMA Mania : Everyone Is Mad At Mikey
  • Bad Left Hook : Daniel Dubois makes a statement, Deontay Wilder hits the wall: Boxing rankings for June 3, 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Paulo Costa vows 'to take heads off' after UFC 302 loss: 'F*ck points or conserving energy'
  • MMA Mania : Up Next! Cannonier Battles Imavov In Louisville!
  • MMA Mania : Volkanovski Wants To Dance With Poirier
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Demetrious Johnson, Eddie Alvarez, Randy Brown, Ailin Perez and more at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : White On McGregor Partying: ‘I Don’t Know What’s Real’
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White blasts judge who scored UFC 302 fight for Paulo Costa: 'It was f*cking nuts'
  • MMA Mania : Fight ‘In Jeopardy?’ Fans React To Canceled McGregor Presser
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Coach likes Conor McGregor fight for Islam Makhachev: ‘I want to see him get beat by Islam’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57: How to watch Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov, start time, Louisville fight card, odds, more
  • Jits Magazine : EBI 21: The Absolutes Full Results And Review