Topic: Hendricks vs. Magny

Hendricks vs. Magny

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,593  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,546
  • Post Score: 60

10.19.2016 | 12:22 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Hendricks vs. Magny. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 3

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

12.28.2016 | 10:47 AM ET

Prediction: correct Magny   correct Decision  

@AlexSpanBJJ

"I am not hiding the fact i think Hendricks was juiced, so what?"

That's a ******** thing to say 'it's obvious' with no evidence, obviously.

"I can speculate, give and share my opinion here, this is the aim of a forum. "

You said it was 'obvious' he was roiding. Obvious implies it'd be obvious to everyone and wouldn't be speculative anymore.

"You can argue on the content of my point instead of playing on the meaning of words."

Your intent pushed a narrative that it was obvious he was at least roiding pre-USADA.

"This is not the point, i know he has been busted. The point is it was kind of clear to me Vitor was juiced (during his TRT period) and i didn't need USADA to catch him  (and make it official) to clarify the fact he was."

Yeah I get it, what you're not getting is how fallacious this line of thinking is. You did not read my reply. Even if Vitor had never been busted and never did, you would not be in the right to say it's obvious he's on roids.

"***** please."

You're making pre-judgements of people based on speculation, that's a ***** move.

"You are full of stereotype and proves it to me on some of our last discussion so don't talk to me about pre-judging."

I didn't make any pre-judgements against fighters as obvious they were juicing. Just because you put that 'it's an opinion' after something doesn't change the context of your words.

"mr freedom of speech but it hurts your feeling that i expose i think Hendricks is juiced."

This is illiterate. Are you drunk? Get to work on your English buddy.

* Edited at 12.28.2016, 11:09 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 1 week, 2 days, 3 hours, and 58 minutes from now.
AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj
  • Predictions:  1,328  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  215
  • Post Score: 79

12.28.2016 | 12:52 PM ET

@mikeyg you are playing on words as i said. Maybe "obvious" is not the most appropriate word but come on (i am not native English speaker but you can understand what i am saying so stop playing on that to win an argument lol). I think Something can be "obvious" for someone (without being it for everybody), if you have zero knowledge on steroids, i understand it's not obvious for you..

"mr freedom of speech but it hurts your feeling that i expose i think Hendricks is juiced."
This is illiterate. Are you drunk? Get to work on your English buddy.

You are just focusing on the form but not the content of what i said... And i don't have to be like St Thomas only beliving what i see from my eyes. I can have an opinion without concrete evidence. It's bad-faith here. (We had some argument in the past and everything you said wasn't based on concrete and scientific sources so what? i can accept and listen the argument without stopping my mind to think just because you don't expose your evidences and sources.
mikeyg
mikeyg

12.28.2016 | 1:05 PM ET

@AlexSpanBJJ

"you are playing on words as i said. Maybe "obvious" is not the most appropriate word"

Then I wouldn't be playing with your words would I? You would be using the wrong words.

"i am not native English speaker but you can understand what i am saying so stop playing on that to win an argument lol"

You just said I played with your words then you said I was right that obvious wasn't the right word to use.

"I think Something can be "obvious" for someone (without being it for everybody)"

LOL You just said obvious wasn't the right word now you're trying to re-define obvious.

"if you have zero knowledge on steroids, i understand it's not obvious for you.."

See there you go, going into the realm of speculation again and stating it as factual.

"And i don't have to be like St Thomas only beliving what i see from my eyes."

That's called anecdotal evidence, look up what that means and stop asserting or framing it as obvious.

"I can have an opinion without concrete evidence."

You're all over the place. The way you keep framing it is not an opinion, that's your mistake. You even said you used the wrong terminology at first then you doubled down on this stupid **** about it being only opinion.

"i can accept n listen the argument without stopping my mind to think just b/c you don't expose your evidences n sources."

LOL You are the one not siting your evidence or sources on Hendricks being a roider, how ironic can you get. This is just more incoherence. Don't accuse me earlier of not coherently responding to you when what you're saying is barely legible.

* Edited at 12.28.2016, 1:25 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 1 week, 2 days, 3 hours, and 58 minutes from now.
AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj

12.28.2016 | 2:49 PM ET

@mikeyg  You are a hell of a troll man :D
mikeyg
mikeyg

12.28.2016 | 4:37 PM ET

Trolling? Nice dodge. I'm taking this as a concession speech. Cya later bud.

* Edited at 12.28.2016, 4:41 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.28.2016 | 6:40 PM ET

hendricks ate too

Many burgers  

His feet are stuck in quick sand soft tired belly - ate too many burgers I lost my darn steakhouse man - Johny

Johny did push ups and a lot of exercise in the barn, but then burger ... burger addiction - Johny's dad 

Neil magny fit like a stickman strong but needs more meat on bones (eat some more burgers neil? )

Johny hemdricks chose burger and steroids over sweet potato and garlic ( natural testosterone remedies )
It's his life it's his life ( do in whatever the hell I want mom! )

Neil magny needs more protein more protein 
Too lean too lean ( like a greyhound - we can see those ribs! .. Neil.)

Sticks and skinny bones burgers and steroids 

let's get together and train BJJ ( burger -Jiu -Jitsen ) and pretend like Roy Nelson is not fat 

- A guy 

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj

12.29.2016 | 6:00 AM ET

@mikeyg Take it the way you want man. I am not going to argue on superficial ******** for an other 10 pages with you. You talk about dodging but you didn't give me a single argument on why you think Hendricks was not juiced before USADA shows up. You are just going on some rhetoric speech with me.(this is kind of boring because you bring nothing on the table).

"Coincidence is the nature of universe"  Right, i thank you for that awesome contribution.
mikeyg
mikeyg

12.29.2016 | 6:08 AM ET

@AlexSpanBJJ.. "You didn't give me a single argument on why you think Hendricks was not juiced before USADA shows up."

You made the claim and I asked YOU for evidence, you don't then get to dodge that and ask me where's mine that you're wrong. I don't have to disprove YOUR assertion, that's shifting the burden of proof, or is that more 'rhetoric' that you don't comprehend? 

You have the burden of proof on this one, it's not my job to prove someone didn't take something or speculate to prove in the present that he roided in the past. What you're asking for is ridiculous, that I have to have access to all his medical records and supplements in the past to prove he was clean. That's so fallacious.

Well alright cool I'll get right on that, but you have to do that with every other fighter too to prove their innocence..*** is wrong with you? All I asked of you is to reserve your ******** assertions until someone at least pops. Innocent until proven guilty, get it straight. End of discussion. You already dodged and gave up, be gone with you.

* Edited at 12.29.2016, 6:20 AM ET *

AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj

12.29.2016 | 6:30 AM ET

@mikeyg I am not USADA so for sure i don't have all the concrete evidence "medical records and suppléments " but i can give an opinion on the element i see that are basicly his last performance. You can call that a coincidence if you want (and maybe it is) but it remains strange to me; i can't really see other pertinent factors to explain that shift.
And i am just telling you to stay on the content and not only on the forms. I understand your argument the first time you expose it to me (basicly no evidence proof/no accusation), so no need to constantly come back with the same one. You can eventually try to give me your opinion on why it's just a coincidence for you, this would be much more instructive to me than just talking ****.

PS : "or is that more 'rhetoric' that you don't comprehend?" . No need for patronizing and irony here. I am trying my best to speak comprehensible english to communicate with you so you can at least respect that. It would for sure be easier for me to express myself in my native tong

mikeyg
mikeyg

12.29.2016 | 6:33 AM ET

Are you still talking? Shut your anecdotal asserting ass up.
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

12.29.2016 | 6:40 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Hendricks   wrong Decision  

Innocent until proven guilty.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

AlexSpanBjj
AlexSpanBjj

12.29.2016 | 6:43 AM ET

I love insults boy :D

Oh, and continue to believe that guy stopping to your wife's house every week is a coincidence

"No evidence, No conclusion"
© mikeyg

* Edited at 12.29.2016, 7:08 AM ET *

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

12.29.2016 | 12:32 PM ET

Just switched to Magny, Hendricks looks horrific and sounds really weird in interviews etc.

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

12.29.2016 | 12:57 PM ET

What did he say that made him sound weird?

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

12.29.2016 | 1:31 PM ET

He went on a full on incoherent hissy fit (which is understandable given he also looked like he's killing himself to make the weight).

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

mbach4307
mbach4307
  • Predictions:  934  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  887
  • Post Score: 137

12.29.2016 | 1:34 PM ET

Prediction: correct Magny   wrong Submission   wrong Round 2  

He looks like he is about to die in those interviews. Wow. I'm changing my pick. Johnny is no longer a ww. 

"Where are my shoes?"

yossgold
yossgold

12.29.2016 | 1:36 PM ET

Jonny just weighed in at 173.5lbs

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

yossgold
yossgold

12.29.2016 | 1:38 PM ET

**** man, I've never liked him, but at this point that's out the window. I just feel really bad for him and want him to stop trying to make 170 before he does himself some real damage.

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

12.29.2016 | 1:45 PM ET

He has to do 170 as that is the only realistic weight for him to be champ again.

yossgold
yossgold

12.29.2016 | 2:05 PM ET

If he keeps draining himself to hit the mark that's the last weight class he'll be champ in. You didn't see him in the scrum. Put that together with time he weighed in uncontrollably shaking on his second attempt to make weight when he defended the strap against Robbie and I can't agree with you he can ever be champ at that weight class. I doubt he can at 185 too, but if he can't at either, I'd go with the one you don't almost die trying to make.

This isn't Gastelum and Oliveira who you can clearly see gave up trying once they knew they weren't making it, this is a dude draining himself until the last second and still missing by 2.5lbs (3.5lbs is we're talking championship weight), so no, 170 isn't realistically where he can become champ.

* Edited at 12.29.2016, 2:09 PM ET *

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC Fight Night Tapology coverage is now live
  • In between bouts, waiting for next fight to begin.
  • Join the UFC Fight Night live discussion
  • UFC Fight Night features 13 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada