Tapology Forums

Everyone champ is being dethroned since USADA stepped in

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

subscape
subscape
  • Predictions:  3,294  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  90
  • Post Score: 133

12.13.2015 | 6:16 PM ET

I can't remember a single year in the UFC that so many champions have lost their belt.....

Does anyone one else think it's too much of a coincidence that this is the same year they brought in the extensive drug testing policy?

"When you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble"

Responses

OldNick
OldNick
  • Predictions:  35,082  |  68.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,409
  • Post Score: 322

12.13.2015 | 9:09 PM ET

That's a pretty bold statement. To answer your question: Yes, it is a coincidence. There is no proof or fact that any of the previous champs were on any type of illegal substance.

I think it's completely unfair to the athletes, sport and new fans to make assumptions without any proof to back up the claim.

The only thing that should be being said is that the champions who lost fought skilled opponents who were better that night.

"I am ****y in prediction, confident in preparation, but I am always humble in victory or defeat.”

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

12.13.2015 | 9:23 PM ET

It's definitely a coincidence, but the fact that as far-fetched of a claim as that sounds, it still being possible is the problem.

If Anderson Silva can test positive, anyone can. That's the way I'm looking at it.

* Edited at 12.13.2015, 9:23 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

Code Zero
Code Zero
  • Predictions:  275  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -100

12.14.2015 | 12:10 AM ET

* Edited at 12.14.2015, 12:11 AM ET *

subscape
subscape

12.14.2015 | 12:14 AM ET

Sorry I didn't mean that to come out as such a bold statement.... I'd got back from an evening of drinking was still hyped from the ppv & have a horrible, horrible habit of posting stupid **** when i'm drunk... i didn't mean it to look like i was saying every guy who has lost their belt this year was juicing that's not the case, i do 

have doubts about certain guys but at the end of the day I don't know any of these fighters 
personally so it is a bit ****** for me to start throwin accusations out based on assumptions.
Thought it would make an interesting topic of convo but looking back with sober eyes it kinda looks like im fighter bashing... Alcohol & forums is a excellent way to make yourself look like a ****, maybe one day I'll learn

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

12.14.2015 | 12:18 AM ET

@Subscape

Eh, don't sweat it.  Happens to the best of us.

"..."

subscape
subscape

12.14.2015 | 1:11 AM ET

I've just noticed that the thread title doesn't even make sense either... Jeez, i must have been hammered

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

12.14.2015 | 4:07 AM ET

You might wanna check to see if you texted some old exes as well.....

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier questions if Stipe Miocic can 'still compete at that level' vs. Jon Jones
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Typical big bully’: Carl Froch rips ‘disgraceful’ John Fury for headbutt
  • MMA Mania : Yes, They’re Making A ‘Road House’ Sequel
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch Fury Vs Usyk Grand Arrivals From Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Says He ‘Never Wanted To Leave’ UFC, Waiting For ‘Offer’ Before Making His Next Move
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Joaquin Buckley doubling down on Conor McGregor callout, Barber vs. Namajunas, more
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC president David Feldman sees Conor McGregor as perfect partner: 'He's got phenomenal business acumen'
  • MMA Junkie : UFC books Virna Jandiroba vs. Amanda Lemos for July bout
  • Bad Left Hook : IBF orders Canelo to face mandatory challenger Scull
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Gilbert Burns says 'let's do it' in response to Joaquin Buckley's callout
  • MMAFighting.com : Darren Till won’t fight ‘big dumbo’ Mike Perry in BKFC, says bare-knuckle is ‘when you’re coming to the end’
  • MMA Mania : New Rankings! Lewis Returns To Heavyweight Top 10
  • MMA Junkie : With Colby Covington 'running,' Ian Machado Garry reveals slew of names offered by UFC
  • MMA Mania : ‘Poatan’ Gets New Job At Topps Hobby Shop
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk preview, Lomachenko, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Report: Devin Haney’s attorney calls for Ryan Garcia disqualification in NYSAC letter, Garcia responds
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC announces return to Paris on Sept. 28
  • MMA Junkie : UFC announces return to Paris on September 28
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown recounts wild story of nearly getting stabbed in jail: ‘It almost backfired very badly’
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4 Full Preview