Tapology Forums

Everyone champ is being dethroned since USADA stepped in

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

subscape
subscape
  • Predictions:  3,294  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  90
  • Post Score: 133

12.13.2015 | 6:16 PM ET

I can't remember a single year in the UFC that so many champions have lost their belt.....

Does anyone one else think it's too much of a coincidence that this is the same year they brought in the extensive drug testing policy?

"When you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble"

Responses

OldNick
OldNick
  • Predictions:  35,082  |  68.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,409
  • Post Score: 322

12.13.2015 | 9:09 PM ET

That's a pretty bold statement. To answer your question: Yes, it is a coincidence. There is no proof or fact that any of the previous champs were on any type of illegal substance.

I think it's completely unfair to the athletes, sport and new fans to make assumptions without any proof to back up the claim.

The only thing that should be being said is that the champions who lost fought skilled opponents who were better that night.

"I am ****y in prediction, confident in preparation, but I am always humble in victory or defeat.”

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

12.13.2015 | 9:23 PM ET

It's definitely a coincidence, but the fact that as far-fetched of a claim as that sounds, it still being possible is the problem.

If Anderson Silva can test positive, anyone can. That's the way I'm looking at it.

* Edited at 12.13.2015, 9:23 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

Code Zero
Code Zero
  • Predictions:  275  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -100

12.14.2015 | 12:10 AM ET

* Edited at 12.14.2015, 12:11 AM ET *

subscape
subscape

12.14.2015 | 12:14 AM ET

Sorry I didn't mean that to come out as such a bold statement.... I'd got back from an evening of drinking was still hyped from the ppv & have a horrible, horrible habit of posting stupid **** when i'm drunk... i didn't mean it to look like i was saying every guy who has lost their belt this year was juicing that's not the case, i do 

have doubts about certain guys but at the end of the day I don't know any of these fighters 
personally so it is a bit ****** for me to start throwin accusations out based on assumptions.
Thought it would make an interesting topic of convo but looking back with sober eyes it kinda looks like im fighter bashing... Alcohol & forums is a excellent way to make yourself look like a ****, maybe one day I'll learn

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

12.14.2015 | 12:18 AM ET

@Subscape

Eh, don't sweat it.  Happens to the best of us.

"..."

subscape
subscape

12.14.2015 | 1:11 AM ET

I've just noticed that the thread title doesn't even make sense either... Jeez, i must have been hammered

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

12.14.2015 | 4:07 AM ET

You might wanna check to see if you texted some old exes as well.....

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : UFC RETURNS TO PARIS FOR THIRD-CONSECUTIVE YEAR ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Aljamain Sterling ‘would bet my life savings’ against Sean O’Malley in rematch: ‘It was an off-night’
  • Jits Magazine : Three-Time NCAA Champion Jason Nolf To Make Professional Grappling Debut
  • MMA Junkie : UFC books Tracy Cortez vs. Miranda Maverick for summer showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Maycee Barber vs. Rose Namajunas targeted for UFC Fight Night headliner on July 13
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Money Doesn’t Equal Emotional Intelligence
  • MMA Mania : Meet UFC Vegas 92’s ‘Miracle’
  • MMA Junkie : Rising Japanese star Tatsuro Taira books first UFC main event vs. Alex Perez on June 15
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL announces dates, locations for 2024 playoffs
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : Rampage Vs. Briggs Falls Apart Amid Promoter Fraud Concerns
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator champion Patchy Mix: 'I can't get the respect that Sean O'Malley has'
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Perez vs. Tatsuro Taira now expected to headline UFC event on June 15
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Dream Was To Become Champion’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Age doesn't matter': Mike Tyson, Jake Paul discuss experience vs. youth dynamic of boxing match
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira shows menace, humor in new Topps commercial
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Presser Highlights: Kid Asks Boxers Who Has Higher ‘Body Count’
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Tyson warns Jake Paul he will be fighting for his life; Paul responds
  • MMA Mania : Shake-Up! Perez Vs. Taira Now Headlines UFC Vegas 93
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Tyson and Jake Paul go nose-to-nose in first Tyson vs. Paul faceoff