Topic: Lawler vs. MacDonald II

Lawler vs. MacDonald II

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,730  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,617
  • Post Score: 60

02.18.2015 | 1:17 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Lawler vs. MacDonald II. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 4

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,515  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

03.29.2015 | 10:29 AM ET

Prediction: correct Lawler   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 4  

I have the feeling Lawler will beat him again.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Bakke
Bakke
  • Predictions:  6,247  |  58.8%
  • Forum Posts:  20
  • Post Score: 45

06.29.2015 | 10:31 AM ET

Prediction: correct Lawler   correct KO/TKO   correct Round 5  

The rematch. Last fight was close, but Lawler stole the last rounds and also got a knockdown. It is that long ago they faced each other, but both have still improved. I think Lawler is more hungry than ever and when it gets to the later rounds, I see him taking over again. This is 5 rounds so I see Lawler getting the late knockout this time.

"MMASHARE in memory"

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs
  • Predictions:  890  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  336
  • Post Score: -141

06.29.2015 | 3:49 PM ET

Prediction: correct Lawler   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

I see this being a very close fight with Rory getting a split decision to become the champ .. having said dat I hope Robbie gets the Ko in the 3rd round just cause I strongly believe Rory is on roids yet advocates against it in interviews lol
Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

06.29.2015 | 6:59 PM ET

Prediction: wrong MacDonald   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 4  

What makes you think Rory on steriods?  If anything Lawler is much more suspect then Rory is.  Be interesting to see your rational for why you believe Rory on something. Personally he never came off to me as a likely roider.

"here I come to save the day"

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

06.29.2015 | 7:01 PM ET

Personally to me if this goes into the championship rounds it going to favor Rory. I think he has better cardio personally and more versatile tool set. The longer the fight goes I think the more in favor it is to Rory

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

06.29.2015 | 7:32 PM ET

if u remember he has had severe back acne in his fights .. and number one way to tell someone is on it is the eye test .. people on peds have a certain look to them like they are on the juice when u look as their head .. Rory mcdonalds head to me looks like someone who uses PEDS .. not saying Lawlor is not on it but he seems to be more genetically gifted then Rory so believing his natural is easier .. he is no Brock lesnar by any means in genetics but still lol

its hard to describe it or to put it to words exactly but people on PEDS look a certain way then u got those on horse meat like overeem who abuse it and cheat the system lol

If the fighters were to take lie detectors tests asking them if they have taken peds in the last 3 month I can almost assure u Rory wud fail and probably at least 60 % of the UFC roster
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones
  • Predictions:  40,133  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,674
  • Post Score: 286

06.29.2015 | 7:58 PM ET

God, why do you bother posting? Back acne on a guy who's 25 years old. Must be from roids. His HEAD makes you think he's on steroids? Really? Lie detectors? Rofl.

Edit: Overeem and his "horse meat" lead to a 14:1 T:E ratio and got him suspended. The amount of wrong in your post is overwhelming.

* Edited at 06.29.2015, 7:59 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 5 months, 4 days, 17 hours, and 4 minutes from now.
jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

06.29.2015 | 8:10 PM ET

tough guy I post because this is a big event I am excited for it cant fking wait
number 2 call the Maury show and we`ll call it helping fighters clear their name

and lastly I can almost guarantee u my left testicle Johny hendricks is on the juice just because there is no proof does not mean shet , its fun to speculate and have an opinion one way or another this is what forums are for

u got another smart ass comment luv to smack ya silly and have u suck on these nuts

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,413  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

06.29.2015 | 8:28 PM ET

Prediction: correct Lawler   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Your answer to PED use is...... lie detector tests? 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

06.29.2015 | 8:36 PM ET

the detectives use lie detector tests on criminals to help support their claim and charges in court sometimes

wud u rather using ur mom as a measuring stick to see if they are on peds .. whoever makes her scream the loudest is  positive for drastonalone

ITS FUN to speculate just like ppl speculate why Jones ran from the car crash scene .. he might have been on DRUGS etc else why wud he run

CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

06.29.2015 | 8:40 PM ET

Yeah, except when you speculate on things like "Jones may have been on drugs, hence him running from the scene of a crime." it's immediately backed up by two cops searching his rental vehicle and finding a pipe with marijuana in it. When you speculate on guys using steroids due to the size of their head and bring up lie detectors...you look stupid.
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 5 months, 4 days, 17 hours, and 4 minutes from now.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

06.29.2015 | 8:44 PM ET

I'm personally of the belief fighters should have to pass a breathalyzer test and have a positive FICO credit score before fighting, even if their drug tests are passed. Because I see them with their ******* heads, being on steroids, and no one doing **** about it.
MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,413  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

06.29.2015 | 8:50 PM ET

Prediction: correct Lawler   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Not gonna lie, I sort of want this dude dead.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Follow The Money
Follow The Money
  • Predictions:  5,951  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,031
  • Post Score: 150

06.29.2015 | 8:52 PM ET

Prediction: correct Lawler   wrong Decision  

I think it's gonna be a close fight with Robbie getting the finish in the final frame.

Edit: I'm honestly stuck on this, Rory getting a finish in the 5th, or a split for Robbie.  Those are the only ways i see it happening.  Robbie is too active to get swept on the scorecards, and I don't think Rory has a chance until the championship rounds anyway.  As weird as that sounds considering how many 5 rounders Robbie has went through.

* Edited at 06.30.2015, 1:26 AM ET *

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

06.29.2015 | 9:16 PM ET

mike I apologize if I went a bit overboard there m8 but I was just trying to get a point across

we have seen Lance armstrong he passed drug tests almost everytime even though we know now he was on PEDS

all I am saying is u can never be too sure just watch the Maury show or the first 48 if u doubt me lol
Follow The Money
Follow The Money

06.29.2015 | 9:40 PM ET

I feel Robbies anger. But even more I feel Rorys anger, in which he is angry at himself because he isnt as angry as he should be.

Also, I always felt Rory tries to put off that he's more of a **** then he is. Which, I guess makes him the **** he pretends to be. Robbie just literally looks like a ****.

Then theres the psychotic traits both fighters share.  Robbie used to beat his kids and fight off duty cops to release his inner psycho. Rory, well he swaps the price stickers on steaks at Whole Foods and writes corporate that he got a ribeye instead of a flank, zero ****s given type of thing.

In a battle to the death without weapons, I would have Robbie winning 167 times out of 175.  The remaining 8 will go to Rory only because he had a steel pipe hidden up his special spot and Robbie being the true psycho says

"Bring it on,

No way bro, don't whip that **** off first. Hit me *****."

Rory does his cheesy smile like he is a 4 year old hiding indica the corner to take a **** because his dumbass Mother bought a kitchen that you see for sale on Tapology and didn't think she needed the rest of house. 

...and swings the pipe.

Now I have also calculated who would win in a Top Chef hometown throwdown.

Franklin880088
Franklin880088

06.29.2015 | 9:41 PM ET

"if u remember he has had severe back acne in his fights"

Yes, but this means literally nothing. I am 28 with a very similar completion as Rory and I also have quite a bit of back acne even now at 28. It not surprising at all nor any indicator he on steroids. Some people have sensitive skin and especially jujistu does not help this. It can cause much more irritation and break outs.

". and number one way to tell someone is on it is the eye test .. people on peds have a certain look to them like they are on the juice when u look as their head .. Rory mcdonalds head to me looks like someone who uses PEDS .."

You are misunderstanding what people are talking about when they refer to people heads in this manner. It not the look of peoples heads, it when they grow larger, which is a direct side effect of HGH. Rory head looks the same size it always has, while people like Overreem and dos Anjos(who im positive uses ped/hgh and expect a failed drug test in the future)

"not saying Lawlor is not on it but he seems to be more genetically gifted then Rory so believing his natural is easier .. he is no Brock lesnar by any means in genetics but still lol"

just don't even know how to respond to this, it makes almost no sense. Brock was also on peds for years and years in  pro wrestling and is just a silly example to use.

"its hard to describe it or to put it to words exactly but people on PEDS look a certain way then u got those on horse meat like overeem who abuse it and cheat the system lol"

I understand this, but what about Rory looks this way, it really makes no sense to me. He been kinda doughy at times and is never overly ripped/muscle bound. He also does not even cut nearly as much weight as guys like woodly/hendricks. Overreem, hector and vitor where all on roids and there physiques look nothing like Rory. That does not mean rory does not do them, but it does show that what you saying makes virtually no sense.

"If the fighters were to take lie detectors tests asking them if they have taken peds in the last 3 mo nth I can almost assure u Rory wud fail and probably at least 60 % of the UFC roster"

You say alot of things that I assure you is quite wrong, so this means very little.

* Edited at 06.29.2015, 9:42 PM ET *

Follow The Money
Follow The Money

06.29.2015 | 9:46 PM ET

**** you homies also got to consider that not all PEDs swell you up like Tyson.
Franklin880088
Franklin880088

06.29.2015 | 10:09 PM ET

Who said they did? I feel you arnt following along......

Follow The Money
Follow The Money

06.29.2015 | 10:10 PM ET

You also have the "puffy" variety, and no I don't mean cheetos.

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : 20 Best Submission Grapplers of the Modern Era You Must Know
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Burns Vs. Buckley? ‘I Never Say No’
  • UFC.com : Edson Barboza’s UFC Career Highlights
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 14: Joaquin Buckley making waves at welterweight
  • MMA Mania : Cormier = Aspinall? ‘It Wasn’t The Same Thing, Bud’
  • MMA Junkie : Esteban Ribovics surprised he didn't get $50K bonus for Terrance McKinney KO: 'What more do I need to do?'
  • Middle Easy : Video – Alex Pereira Scares Off Customers Trading In His Cards at Topps Hobby Shop
  • Middle Easy : Ronda Rousey Accused Brendan Schaub of ‘Playing F*cked-Up Mind Games’ During Their Relationship
  • MMA Junkie : 'This is MMA': UFC's Waldo Cortes-Acosta responds to 'unfair' criticism of Robelis Despaigne win
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal Explains Boxing Match Date Change: ‘Nate’s A F—king Idiot’
  • MMAFighting.com : Amanda Lemos vs. Virna Jandiroba slated for UFC Fight Night event in July
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier on Ronda Rousey's concussion history revelation: 'All she's doing is telling her truth'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new heavyweight addition for McGregor vs. Chandler fight card
  • Middle Easy : Road House Sequel Officially Greenlit by Amazon Studios with Jake Gyllenhaal Set to Reprise His Role
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Responds To Jon Jones’ ‘Champion’ Jab: ‘Not A Real Indication Of What Was Going On’
  • UFC.com : The Full Story: Ramiz Brahimaj
  • MMA Mania : Schaub ‘Didn’t Want To Be Labeled Ronda’s Rousey’s Boyfriend’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3462: Patchy Mix Interview, UFC may break records, more
  • MMAFighting.com : John Fury has no regrets about headbutting ‘little idiot’ on Oleksandr Usyk’s team: ‘Happens every other week for me’
  • MMAFighting.com : John Fury reacts to headbutting ‘little idiot’ on Oleksandr Usyk’s team