Topic: Bluegrass Brawl 13

Brawl with us at Night of Champions Aug 16th in Lexington!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

bluegrassbrawl
bluegrassbrawl
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 580

07.08.2014 | 2:09 AM ET

Join us for Night of Champions Aug 16th at the Lexington Convention Center where EVERY amateur title belt is on the line! And for the FIRST time we're issuing our first WELTERWEIGHT PRO TITLE BELT as a Main Event in the highly anticipated rivalry of Ben Sergent vs Michael Seals. 

You don't want to miss this! Get your tickets at www.bluegrassbrawlmma.com. Limited VIP and Premium Seats available! 

$25 Gen Admission (kids 12 & under are FREE) 
$35 Premium Seating (rows 1-2)
$45 VIP Seat
$300 VIP Table of 8 (with dedicated hostess for food & beverages) 

Be sure to stand and support our national champions, our service men and women serving our country. Military discounts available at the door with Military ID. It's ALL happenin' Aug 16th! LET'S BRAWL Y'ALL!!

* Edited at 07.08.2014, 2:29 AM ET *

"Let's Brawl Y'all"

Bluegrass Brawl 13
Bout   Info
Willis Sergent   defeats   Michael Seals   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:17 Round 2 of 5, 6:17 Total Bout Page
Josh Clark   defeats   Marcus Finch   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Chris Teague   defeats   Cody Smith   via KO/TKO, Knee to the Body   2:07 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Joe Lazzaratto   defeats   Andrew Haenchen   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   0:22 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Bruce Duckett   defeats   Joel Hardin   via KO/TKO, Retirement   3:00 Round 2 of 3, 6:00 Total Bout Page
Blake O'Neil   defeats   Chad Burns   via Submission, Kimura   1:02 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brandon Campbell   defeats   Damian Miller   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:06 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kevin Alexander   defeats   William Frederick   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,578  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

07.08.2014 | 3:29 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 3 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 8 others

Wish I could, seems like a great show you guys are running there. A bit too far for me to fly, but good luck guys. Hope it's a great success!

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Corey Wamsley
Corey Wamsley
  • Predictions:  9,886  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  284
  • Post Score: 124

07.08.2014 | 8:15 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 345 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 1 other

is this gary? I'm going with my man ben sergent Reaction all day

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory"

bluegrassbrawl
bluegrassbrawl
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 580

07.10.2014 | 12:02 AM ET

Nope not Gary-- that's BluegrassMMA. This Promotion is owned by Tommy Ray Cornett. Support the sport and buy a ticket to a great night of fights! 

"Let's Brawl Y'all"

Corey Wamsley
Corey Wamsley
  • Predictions:  9,886  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  284
  • Post Score: 124

07.10.2014 | 8:11 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 345 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 1 other

oh yeah my bad lol

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall's successful pro debut sets up MMA rematch with boxing rival Claressa Shields
  • Jits Magazine : Fight 2 Win 254 Full Results And Review
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley addresses bad blood with Conor McGregor: ‘I think he realized what he said was stupid’
  • MMA Junkie : How to watch PFL 2024, Week 4: Who's fighting, lineup, start time, broadcast info
  • MMAFighting.com : Manny Pacquiao to face RIZIN champion Chihiro Suzuki in boxing exhibition in July
  • MMA Mania : Manny Pacquiao vs. Chihiro Suzuki Set For July 28. At Super RIZIN 3
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Nassourdine Imavov nets $6k for main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Kai Asakura announces move to UFC, vacates RIZIN bantamweight title
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC Louisville
  • MMA Mania : Ryan Garcia Arrested For Felony Vandalism
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Need To Reevaluate’
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for June 14-15
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule
  • Jits Magazine : Polaris 28 Full Preview
  • Jits Magazine : Owen Livesey And Renato Canuto Join Craig Jones Invitational
  • MMA Mania : UFC Signs RIZIN Bantamweight Champion Kai Asakura
  • MMA Mania : Sooo ... About Last Night
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville post-fight show: Reaction to Imavov’s controversial main event finish, Reyes’ redemption
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas cruises past Teixeira in first ESPN main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira: Live updates and results