Topic: NFC 65

NFC 65

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

05.23.2014 | 10:53 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 4 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 23rd with 29 others

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

NFC 65
Bout   Info
Kevin Smith   defeats   Ronnie Rogers   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:47 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Nick Poythress   defeats   Robert Castellano   via Submission   4:50 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Cody Durden   defeats   Deego Bautista   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:06 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brien Calloway   defeats   Brandon Webb   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:15 Round 2 of 3, 5:15 Total Bout Page

Responses

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  246,641  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

05.23.2014 | 11:30 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 4 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 23rd with 29 others

Yeah, they've been there since Monday or Tuesday I believe. In fact almost all the results for last weekend are already available, but with skell away and Greg sick there's only so much I can do.

Anyway, here we go.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

05.23.2014 | 11:38 AM ET

Yeah kind of spaced it that Skelli was gone

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Michael Chiesa says Tony Ferguson fight makes sense: 'It's not like they threw him to the wolves'
  • MMA Mania : Blaydes Has A ‘Slight’ Problem With UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: I don't know that we'll ever see anybody more dominant than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • Middle Easy : Tank Abbott Blames ‘Crooked’ Ex-Referee ‘Big’ John McCarthy for Getting Him Kicked Out of the UFC
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC Denver Fight Card, ESPN Lineup
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Alex Pereira take on UFC heavyweight Tai Tuivasa in sparring
  • MMA Junkie : Extra expenses not ideal, but Garrett Armfield makes case for early UFC fights overseas
  • Jits Magazine : Craig Jones Opens Fire On Nicholas Meregali For Allegedly Having A Teenage Girlfriend
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: ONE 167 ceremonial weigh-ins and fighter faceoffs
  • MMAFighting.com : Ex-Bellator prospect Valerie Loureda has become her ‘true self’ as WWE’s Lola Vice
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White: Nobody wants to see Mike Tyson get beat by 'f*cking jerk-off' Jake Paul
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Announces New Date for Anticipated Boxing Clash with ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville: ‘Cannonier Vs Imavov’ Predictions
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Watch Friday's PFL Europe 2 ceremonial weigh-ins live on MMA Junkie at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Reopen, Adjust Paul-Tyson Odds
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL MENA 2 lineup announced
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: McGregor vs. Chandler optimism, Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul back on
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 video: Jared Cannonier, Nassourdine Imavov get face to face for main event
  • MMA Mania : Face Off! Cannonier Stares Down Imavov In Louisville!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It could be a good idea’: Arum reacts to notion of Top Rank vs Golden Boy card