Tapology Forums

George's Shadow - UFC 171

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

jewishjimm
jewishjimm
  • Predictions:  2,102  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 238

03.06.2014 | 7:27 PM ET

Sitting in traffic earlier today, I started thinking about UFC 171. And for whatever reason, I have a feeling that we still won't have a definitive WW champion after next (next) Saturday night. What that means, I do not know, but I do not think it will be something controversial. 

Every seen a double knockout in the Big Leagues? The closest we got was when two left hooks connected and down went the "Outlaw" with the "Natural Born Killer" running in for the, well... kill. 

I started laughing to myself immediately after that thought popped into my head. The car next to me was even more perplexed than I was. But I figured to run with it and see what random, and ridiculously crazy, outcome I could conceive. 

So main event, double knockout. I would assume late in the first, after a long feeling out period of a couple jabs and possibly a takedown attempt or, early in round two. I know it probably wont happen, but just play along.

Co main, Carlos Condit wins via Injury. Woodley cant land the knockout shot he has been trying to land the first two rounds while Condit is picking him apart. Woodley drops for a mean double leg and as Condit begins to sprawl, Tyron takes a knee which dislocates his Shoulder.

Both fights end without a definitive winner. I am just playing devils advocate here with everyone else's predictions. I am guessing the Vegas betting odds for this prop main and co main bet is somewhere in the neighborhood of winning the Powerball twice, in three states, with one ticket. While being struck by lightning by Thor's Hammer after breaking 37 mirrors under 16 ladders. Give or take.

Now for the fun part... The comments.

"12345"

Responses

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

03.06.2014 | 9:51 PM ET

Guess.... there was no fun part. Ouch.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

03.06.2014 | 10:48 PM ET

lol Nik, this is why i make fun of you so much; i know you can give as good as you get

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

jewishjimm
jewishjimm
  • Predictions:  2,102  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 238

03.06.2014 | 11:36 PM ET

Keep waiting... it could show up. 

...Yeah you're right.

"12345"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

03.09.2014 | 6:16 PM ET

Could be a double KO similar to Hughes-Newton 1 but neither awake a split second later and instead it is 10 to 15 seconds later.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Official Scorecards | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • UFC.com : Main Card Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • UFC.com : Prelim Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Means vs. Uros Medic prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • Middle Easy : Tito Ortiz ‘Incredibly Honored’ To Be Sworn In As Honorary Sheriff In Florida
  • MMA Junkie : Jonathan Pearce vs. David Onama prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Jhonata Diniz vs. Austen Lane prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry appreciates he’s the A-side now in all his fights, but still wants biggest names possible
  • MMA Mania : KnuckleMania 4 Start Time, Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva vs. Ariane da Silva prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann vs. Bogdan Guskov prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Is This The Most Violent KO In WMMA History?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 predictions
  • MMA Mania : Nicolau Vs. Perez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • Bad Left Hook : McGrail vs Leach: Live discussion, 2 pm ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results, Streaming Play-By-Play Updates TONIGHT
  • Bad Left Hook : Ramirez vs Barthelemy: Live updates and results, 8 pm ET
  • MMA Mania : BKFC KnuckleMania 4, live stream, play-by-play and results
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Results, Streaming Updates TONIGHT!