Topic: Kawajiri vs. Guida

Kawajiri vs. Guida

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,675  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,585
  • Post Score: 60

02.19.2014 | 5:51 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Kawajiri vs. Guida. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 3

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs
  • Predictions:  890  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  336
  • Post Score: -141

03.31.2014 | 8:24 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Kawajiri   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

finally got unbanned today after 6 months lol

guys these past few month  totally by accident I can`t explain it bit I know who is gonna win a fight before it happens as long I focus on specific fight I want to know for like 5 - 15 mins all I can say is I would term it as a f a slightly modified form of remote viewing .. I can`t explain it but I just know who is going to win .. for example I had condit against woodley and I am literally convinced he was going to win the fight if not that Injury .. but I can`remote view things like this happening .. for example .. Also was convinced Silva was going to win against weidman in the rematch if not for that injury .. so as long as something strange like a freak injury does not happen my picks have almost all won so far .. I am not trolling here .. if anyone wants me to do any upcoming UFC events or wsof as long as they are not too far ahead .. like less then 2 weeks wud be good I could do any picks u guys want but usually I just do fights that interest me .. I don`t want any  $ from anyone just wanna show u guys I am not making shet up lol I literally totally discovered by accident I cud do this these last few months .. I can also do any 1 vs 1 team sports like the nfl , Hockey etc but something like the lottery I cant do as there is so many numbers involved .. It wud literally drive me nuts to even attempt to do it which I highly doubt I could .. so any 1 vs 1 sports or combat sports like boxing and mma .. what I do is google there images .. then type in there opponents name and I literally know who is going to win .. I can`t explain it lol if i cant do a certain fight it mostly likely means the fight would end in a split decision or something strange might happen but thats very few
jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

03.31.2014 | 8:24 PM ET

P.S : Kawajiri got this and u know me and japanese fighters .. so If i say he is going to win trust me lol

* Edited at 03.31.2014, 8:25 PM ET *

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

03.31.2014 | 8:37 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Kawajiri   wrong Decision  

TL; DR

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

michigandolphin
michigandolphin
  • Predictions:  25,001  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,973
  • Post Score: 261

03.31.2014 | 8:40 PM ET

Prediction: correct Guida   correct Decision  

That was an interesting read. And by interesting I mean dumb.

"Frig off, bud"

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  21,024  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

03.31.2014 | 8:42 PM ET

Nice remote viewing skills man! But you are not the only one with those skills, I can do it too.

You're gonna get suspended again jesuseatsnubs, see there you have it...

PS. @Jitz you should read it, it's worth it...

* Edited at 03.31.2014, 8:46 PM ET *

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

03.31.2014 | 8:43 PM ET

I don't know why...... but I believe him!

Probably even knew the suspension would be exactly 6 months.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

03.31.2014 | 8:54 PM ET

@dielegende just because I got those picks wrong does not mean I focused on those fights .. for that event I focused on dollaway , Robertson  and the main event cu those fights were the ones I was interested in knowing lol  the main event I originally had henderson .. with so many being shogun rua and confident and it being in brazil I thought maybe I am wrong so changed my pick even though I did not have shogun rua , I would term what I do as a slightly modified version of remote viewing .. look it up on youtube .. totally discovered that I cud do this by accident these last few months .. any picks u want for the upcoming UFC event let me know .. I would literally tell u 9.8 / 10 It will win barring some freak injury like the condit woodly or anderson weidman

I refuse to so bellator events though .. everytime I watch bellator I just want to take a shower to wash off the corruption lol it reeks of fixed fights corruptashell lol but I will if u really want a pick from a bou u are interested in

wsof , UFC I will more then happily do

* Edited at 03.31.2014, 8:57 PM ET *

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.31.2014 | 9:06 PM ET

hey Jesus, **** off.

"الله أكبرl"

dielegende23
dielegende23

03.31.2014 | 9:14 PM ET

Like I said, I'm a 3rd level dimension remote viewer myself aswell as a psychic of the highest order and I sense a strong vibe of....

.....********!

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  243,399  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

03.31.2014 | 9:18 PM ET

The total of 3 clicks reveals that nubs can tell you who wins at the UFC 5.9/10 times on average. Virtually identical to 9.8.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

03.31.2014 | 9:22 PM ET

SO what youre saying is you can predict some fights, and some you cant......

if I may quote the great dielegende..

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs
  • Predictions:  2,963  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  667
  • Post Score: 197

03.31.2014 | 9:26 PM ET

the **** that goes on, on this website is ******* hilarious p.  from psychics to jm barrie... you cant make this **** up. hey whatever happened to jm? did she/he/it troll themselves into perma bannation?

"As swift as wind, as silent as forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakeable as mountain"

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

03.31.2014 | 9:32 PM ET

u guys  I KNOW its hard to believe and I totally found out I could do this by accident .. why not wait till a few events before u guys bash me ?! just tell me any picks u want for this fridays bellator or UFC April 11 I can almost guarantee u they will win barring any freak Injury .. I will not do more then 5 events as if a lot of ppl put $ on these picks from what I've seen in what I wud term remote viewing there has been some fixed fights .. so if ur gonna bet $ on my picks u most likely will win but if a 100 ppl do it the fight has a chance of being fixed thats why I am not doing this for more then 5 events before ppl see for themselves I am not bullshetting lol .. I know its hard for u guys to believe something like this .. but have u guys see the tv show The vampire diaries ?! ppl like us do exist that have what some might call super natural abilities ..  I just totally discovered these past few months that I cud do this TOTALLY by accident .. I think they call it remote viewing .. let me know what fights u guys want to know the outcome of and I will do it .. If I can't do it which happens very few times most of the times its a VERY close fight that ends in a split decision or something like that .. but thats very few

again watch the tv show the vampire diaries .. I know its hard for u guys to believe but ppl like us do exist lol
Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz

03.31.2014 | 9:38 PM ET

I'm so utterly ashamed you and mikelovestacos are from Canada. Then again, youre both from toronto. 

dielegende23
dielegende23

03.31.2014 | 9:47 PM ET

"I know its hard for u guys to believe something like this .. but have u guys see the tv show The vampire diaries ?! ppl like us do exist that have what some might call super natural abilities .. "

This is hilarious!

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

03.31.2014 | 9:53 PM ET

Hide from the guv'ment so they don't run rectal tests in a secret lab on you bud.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

03.31.2014 | 9:59 PM ET

@dielegende23

I can also say how a fight ends specifically when I have a dream about a fight .. for example mayhem miller vs cb dollaway which I posted hours before the fight happened http://www.tapology.com/forum/bouts/48229-ufc-146-cb-the-doberman-dollaway-vs-jason-mayhem-miller/236199-Miller_vs__Dollaway?page=3#post-270943

keep in min this is way before i found out I could do this .. just found out these last few month totally by accident ..

also had a dream about maximo blanco vs felipe before the fight happened that was accurate .. just did not post it here lol

but when I do what I wud term to be a slightly modified version of remote viewing I can't tell u how is going to win specifically .. but only who is going to win

I know u this is hard for u to believe .. trust me i  just found out these past few months totally by accident while watching a UFC event that I cud do this .. I still can't believe it lol its literally like something out of the vampire diaries .. just let me know if u want ay picks for this fridays bellator or UFC on April 11 m8 .. really want to prove u doubters wrong but wont do more then 5 events for the reasons  I posted before lol
Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.31.2014 | 10:01 PM ET

@Brazilian Jitz It's all good man, Toronto isn't even part of Canada the way I see it. **** Toronto, it's a **** hole of *********gery.

@jesuseatsnubs No one gets your comparisons to The Vampire Diaries because unlike you, the rest of us don't watch tween chick shows on CW.

* Edited at 03.31.2014, 10:02 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs

03.31.2014 | 10:38 PM ET

@Anikm why does the rest of Canada hate Toronto ?! is it cuz its filled with towel heads ?! lol trust me I wish the govn wud stop bringing so many of these ppl here ..

P.S : good to see u again lol check out the vampire diaries before u open ur mouth next time .. BEST show ever .. u watch the 1st episode and u'll wanna slap urself for saying such a stupid thing about this lol

much better then V the series and other tv shows by far my favorite
Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

03.31.2014 | 10:42 PM ET

WoW I am glad I showed up because I think we are about to get a legendary Anik post after this gem from this bafoon above me here.

Gonna grab some jerky real quick and get comfortable

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7 Full Preview
  • Jits Magazine : Raphael Assuncao Gives His Side Of Spitting Incident At IBJJF Open
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! McGregor’s Comeback Fight Poster Is A Complete Disaster
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso