Topic: Ricardo Lamas

Ricardo lamas: Featherweight Beast

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

nogfan
nogfan
  • Predictions:  15,253  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,269
  • Post Score: 199

07.03.2013 | 10:35 PM ET

Love watchbing Ricardo fight.  Ricardo should probably fight the winner of Edgar vs. Olivera due to his training camp and booking b eing around the same time. Hopefully he could also fight winner of Guida vs. Mendes
Ricardo "The Bully" Lamas

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Ricardo Alejandro Lamas
  • Pro MMA Record: 20-8-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The Bully
  • Current Streak: 1 Win
  • Last Fight: August 29, 2020 in UFC
  • Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: 145.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: MMA MASTERS
  • Height: 5'8" (173cm) | Reach: 71.0" (180cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $415,000 USD
  • Born: Chicago, Illinois, United States
  • Fighting out of: Chicago, Illinois
  • College: Elmhurst College
  • Foundation Style: N/A
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

CONDIT729
CONDIT729
  • Predictions:  4,116  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,500
  • Post Score: 165

07.03.2013 | 11:20 PM ET

I think Lamas should fight Pettis.

"I'm coming in your backyard and I'm gonna **** you up" -Carlos Condit

amp112
amp112
  • Predictions:  37,156  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,588
  • Post Score: 208

07.04.2013 | 12:31 AM ET

^I second that. Would be a sick fight.
nogfan
nogfan
  • Predictions:  15,253  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,269
  • Post Score: 199

07.04.2013 | 9:44 AM ET

My only problem with that fight is i  Pettis"s move to featherweight was a one time thing so that he could fight Jose Aldo.   That would be a sick fight though which i"d go with lamas SD or Pettis  TKO.  
mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,526  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,804
  • Post Score: 180

07.04.2013 | 10:05 AM ET

How about Nik Lentz or Jeremy Stephens?

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,552  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

07.04.2013 | 10:25 AM ET

Huh? Why would Lamas fight any of them? Pettis will only go down for Aldo and other than Aldo, Edgar or Mendes any other opponent would be a step down for Lamas.

Lamas has earned a title shot. Period. 

The only reason I see him fighting Lentz or Stephens would only be if he doesn't want a long layoff and because all other top 20 fighters are booked or coming off a loss (Dias).

All of the top 10 are already booked (except for Lentz), I think, if looking at rankings and schedule the only logical fight for him would be Lentz, though I don't see him fighting him if the UFC give him the option to wait for a title shot. if I were him, I'd take some time off and wait for Aldo (or if the MMA gods love me, Zombie :) ).

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Conor McGregor is ‘Cold in the Soul’ for Michael Chandler, Plans to Fight Three Times in 2024
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Curtis Blaydes On Tom Aspinall, Alex Pereira, Was Ciryl Gane A Go For UFC 304?
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Usyk is undisputed, Taylor vs Catterall 2, Canelo’s next fight
  • MMA Junkie : Belal Muhammad explains why he doesn't like 'piece of trash' Sean Strickland
  • MMA Mania : ‘Piece Of Trash’ Strickland Is ‘All Talk’
  • Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier Ready to Knock Islam Makhachev Unconscious at UFC 302: ‘The Ref’s Going to Be Pulling Me Off Him’
  • Middle Easy : Husband and Coach of UFC Fighter Hailey Cowan Arrested, Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor ‘Hundreds of Times’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says next fight after Curtis Blaydes has to be for undisputed belt: 'I'll wait it out if I have to'
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier makes bold prediction for Islam Makhachev fight at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Labels ‘Little R—ard’ Topuria ‘A Non-Champion’
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva opens as huge favorite over Chael Sonnen in July boxing match
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Spence should pay former trainer his worth
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘He put you in position’: Vergil Hunter explains why Errol Spence should pay Derrick James his worth
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier adds short-notice debutant Mitch Raposo
  • MMA Mania : Mouthy Mac Warned To ‘Be Careful’ With Khabib Critique
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier stars in new Bud Light commercial ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor adopts 'cold in the soul' approach, won't fight with animosity in UFC return
  • MMAFighting.com : Husband and coach of UFC fighter arrested for alleged sexual abuse of child
  • MMA Mania : Finalized! UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Mitch Raposo steps into UFC 302 for debut vs. Andre Lima