Topic: St-Pierre vs. Koscheck II

Who besides me is dying to see GSP demolish Koscheck?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

old dirt dog
old dirt dog
  • Predictions:  447  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  236
  • Post Score: 33

11.01.2010 | 3:20 PM ET

Prediction: correct St-Pierre   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

Koscheck... this guy is driving me insane. Have some respect for the best P4P fighter in the world who has already defeated you once before. Watching Koscheck on TUF is like going and getting a root canal.

GSP must finish this man.  A deep rear naked choke where Kos's eyes are bugging out of his head, or a straight up ground and pound assault like GSP did to Sean Sherk.  Either will do.

Responses

lannyman
lannyman
  • Predictions:  2,097  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 145

11.01.2010 | 3:52 PM ET

Koscheck

Koscheck needs to be k.oed brutally he is so disrespectful i hope its not a wrestling match or a snooze fest come on george bust sherk style

"dont be too proud to tap"

DreadPirate
DreadPirate
  • Predictions:  156  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18
  • Post Score: 28

11.01.2010 | 3:56 PM ET

Prediction: correct St-Pierre   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 4  

kos is pretty tough but i don't see him winning this one.  his fight promotion is straight outa the wwe.  i'm not sure if gsp gets the finish in this one but he should handle him.

it's weird, most guys learn some humility after a few losses but kos just goes right on acting like a *******.

"I don't talk I walk whatever I came to do / Knock a mule on its ass and turn a !%&@# black and blue" Redman

Dominic Decoco
Dominic Decoco
  • Predictions:  287  |  56.1%
  • Forum Posts:  115
  • Post Score: 17

11.01.2010 | 4:08 PM ET

Prediction: correct St-Pierre   correct Decision  

I like Kos...  GSP just sits there and doesn't do anything while Kos is calling him names and stuff - I don't know, if I was GSP I'd defend myself and have to say something back.  Kos knows how to do promotion.

But I think GSP will win the real fight.
Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

11.01.2010 | 4:16 PM ET

The Montreal Crowd...

...is going to be absolutely insane.  That much is a certainty with all the smack talk from Koscheck.  If GSP finishes him, the place might explode.

"I live, I die, I live again."

rizzian
rizzian
  • Predictions:  253  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: 133

11.02.2010 | 4:23 PM ET

I can't stan Josh Koscheck. Did you see what he does in the next episode of the ultimate fighter? Choking a medic that isn't even a fighter? C'mon now. He is so ****y and I can't wait for him to get spanked by St. Pierre in every aspect of MMA. Wrestling, BJJ and standup

"I'm not impressed by your per-for-mance"

Pharaoh Ramses
Pharaoh Ramses
  • Predictions:  299  |  58.5%
  • Forum Posts:  38
  • Post Score: 66

11.02.2010 | 4:42 PM ET

if you caught the undercard to 121, apparently the boos when kos entered the arena were deafening

"O Plato o Plomo // Silver or Lead"

billy
billy
  • Predictions:  391  |  57.3%
  • Forum Posts:  145
  • Post Score: 16

11.02.2010 | 5:24 PM ET

interesting. and matt hamill was on that card.

ok i feel bad now.  i'm going to hell.

"proving to daddy that i'm no fool"

BeastMaster
BeastMaster
  • Predictions:  1,958  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  3,029
  • Post Score: 180

11.02.2010 | 7:18 PM ET

I don't know if gsp will knock out kos but he will definitely beat the crap out off kos

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

jeremy
jeremy
  • Predictions:  1,062  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  819
  • Post Score: 168

11.02.2010 | 7:40 PM ET

dude, the first takedown gsp gets on kos, round one, he lifts him up with a double leg and drives him to the mat . . . montreal quebec bell center is gonna go *BATSH-T*.  i'm getting chills just imagining it.

to be fair, i'm imagining a long and tough fight.  but gsp will leave with the belt.

"Damn right I like the life I live / Cause I went from negative to positive."

old dirt dog
old dirt dog
  • Predictions:  447  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  236
  • Post Score: 33

11.03.2010 | 7:00 PM ET

Ahhhhh man!  Anyone else watching TUF and going insane?  Please Koscheck, stop.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Mark Hulme | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veteran Edson Barboza calls for BMF title fight vs. Max Holloway: 'I think I deserve that'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC matchmaker sends emphatic message to prospects hoping to get noticed and signed 
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC FPI 7 Highlights, Streaming Results | Rod vs. Fowler
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Robert Valentin | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Guillermo Torres | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Mairon Alves | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Mania : Strickland Claims ‘Pea Brain’ Paulo Has ‘Yet To Sign Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury calls father John ‘a promoter’s dream’ after viral headbutt on Oleksandr Usyk team
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland says Paulo Costa yet to sign UFC 302 contract: 'You're being a weak f*cking man'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘No harm intended’: John Fury reacts to headbutt at press event
  • MMA Junkie : Rafael dos Anjos requests to be removed from UFC lightweight rankings, eyes welterweight return in July
  • MMAFighting.com : Till targets quick knockout of Chavez Jr., then plans ‘to bring influencer boxing to an end’
  • MMA Mania : Respect Me Like You Respect O’Malley
  • MMAFighting.com : Darren Till targets quick knockout of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., then plans ‘to bring influencer boxing to an end’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov announced for UFC Louisville main event
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs Murphy
  • UFC.com : Themba Gorimbo Is Focused On What He Can Control
  • MMA Junkie : Aspen Ladd: Nobody in UFC bantamweight division will beat Kayla Harrison
  • MMA Mania : Dos Anjos (Finally) Done With Lightweight