Topic: Pague vs. Jabouin

Pague vs. Jabouin

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,621  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,552
  • Post Score: 60

04.03.2013 | 9:08 PM ET

Prediction: correct Jabouin   correct Decision  

This is the official discussion thread for Pague vs. Jabouin. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

04.03.2013 | 9:08 PM ET

Jabouin has yet to finish a fight in Zuffa.

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

bman518
bman518
  • Predictions:  23,181  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,763
  • Post Score: 185

04.03.2013 | 9:13 PM ET

Every time Jabouin faces a decent wrestler he has a lot of trouble and Pague has solid grappling but I think Jabouin will pull this one out.

"Check yourself before you wreck yourself."

theiceman00000
theiceman00000
  • Predictions:  31  |  67.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 200

06.08.2013 | 10:16 PM ET

Prediction: correct Jabouin   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Whoop Whoop! Lets get it on!!!!!!
Chino808
Chino808
  • Predictions:  1,754  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  44
  • Post Score: 55

06.12.2013 | 6:40 PM ET

Prediction: correct Jabouin   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Jabouin striking will be too much for the TUF alumnus who has been ko’d in the past. Pague going to try and get this fight to the ground where he does excel, but I believe jabouin will put on a striking clinic in front of the hometown crowd and get a KO in the 2nd round. Jabouin has only been submitted once by a flying triangle choke via Pablo Garza. I don’t see Pague getting a win in enemy territory.Jabouin striking will be too much for the TUF alumnus who has been ko’d in the past. Pague going to try and get this fight to the ground where he does excel, but I believe jabouin will put on a striking clinic in front of the hometown crowd and get a KO in the 2nd round. Jabouin has only been submitted once by a flying triangle choke via Pablo Garza. I don’t see Pague getting a win in enemy territory.
mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

06.12.2013 | 6:44 PM ET

Prediction: correct Jabouin   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Jabouin has been subbed twice but I think he should be able to keep it on the feet.

However, speaking of the Garza fight, he was winning that fight until he gave that fight away, he could do that again here as Pague has some aggressive jiu jitsu.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 4 days, 15 hours, and 20 minutes from now.
UFC Picker
UFC Picker
  • Predictions:  1,028  |  52.7%
  • Forum Posts:  136
  • Post Score: 189

06.12.2013 | 6:48 PM ET

Always disliked Pague,  I think he will get KO'd early or survive to lose a decision.
PEACE
PEACE

06.12.2013 | 7:02 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Pague   wrong Decision  

As much as I didnt care for him, going with a boring SD for Dustin.

And Chino, where do you paste your responses from?

"I probably think you're a ****."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Latest Bellator Dublin Fight Card For ‘Jackson vs. Kuramagomedov’
  • Jits Magazine : Submission Hunter Pro 90 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Topuria’s Goal? Highest Salary In All Of Sports
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds, Props, Parlays And Picks
  • MMA Mania : Pereira Vs. Potieria Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, April 30: Alex Perez joins top 15 at flyweight after upset KO
  • MMA Mania : ‘Holloway Is The Guy’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Knockout of the Month for April: Max Holloway's buzzer-beater BMF finish a unanimous winner
  • MMA Mania : Prochazka To 185? ‘I Hope He Doesn’t’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Confident Conor McGregor is a ‘Better Fighter’ Than Michael Chandler
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg was eating KFC when he received call to fight for title at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia fight card
  • UFC.com : José Aldo’s Career UFC Career Highlights
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja Was ‘Very Mad’ With Strickland: ‘Shut Your Mouth’
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal reveals he made $5 million to save UFC 251 headliner vs. Kamaru Usman
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 2: ‘Let’s see who is going to get the belt first’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker hopes Jiri Prochazka steers clear of UFC middleweight move because 'then we're enemies'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch stock car racing champ take UFC 301 prospect for 120 mph ride
  • MMA Mania : Welterweight ‘Do Bronx’?! ‘That Will Lead To Money, History, And Legacy’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says UFC 304 start time 'just not fair' for U.K. fans