Topic: Eric Moon

Pulling a double duty this weekend?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  243,475  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

09.14.2012 | 7:50 AM ET

According to our database this guys is fighting twice this weekend, in fact on the same day (15th). First a rematch with the Skinnyman at 7 PM ET in Clearfield, Pennsylvania (Complete Devastation 6), and then against Austin Judge at 8 PM ET in Onamia, Minnesota (Battle on the Bay 2)... And according to the cards he's in the last fight on both events. While it's not within the realm of possibility that he would fight in Pennsylvania and then somehow managed to catch a plane and get to Minnesota on time for his next fight, it just looks really weird to me...

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Eric "The Monster" Moon

Fighter Details

• Name: Eric Moon
  • Pro MMA Record: 14-15-0, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The Monster
  • Current Streak: 2 Wins
  • Last Fight: October 15, 2016 in WPMMA
  • Weight Class: Light Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 170.6 lbs
  • Affiliation: Mash Fight Team
  • Height: 5'7" (171cm) | Reach: 70.0" (178cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: United States
  • Fighting out of: Grand Rapids, Michigan
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

09.14.2012 | 7:54 AM ET

The UFC gave Jon Jones a Bentley, maybe Complete Devastation gave Eric Moon his own personal jet.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

joe kerr
joe kerr

09.14.2012 | 7:56 AM ET

Now that makes sense. Let's just hope he doesn't DUI. It might end worse than just with a new shiny car totalled.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

09.14.2012 | 10:09 AM ET

Just one of the realities of trying to find reliable info on regional cards. We'll see which one, if either, he ends up on.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

joe kerr
joe kerr

09.14.2012 | 10:28 AM ET

I've checked earlier and the UG has the exact same info. I think either both promoters booked him and are expecting him to show up or one (or both) of the deals fell through, but the promoter(s) is(are) advertising him anyway. Or maybe the people within one (or both) promotion(s) simply don't talk to each other or the fighters and as such have no idea what's really going on and how the card's going to look come fight day (we have cards like this each weekend - half of the fights gets cancelled and/or replaced with completely different ones).

Or maybe Moon just has access to one of these:

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

09.14.2012 | 10:30 AM ET

We need a face to go with the thread.  This is Eric "The Monster" Moon.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

joe kerr
joe kerr

09.15.2012 | 9:25 PM ET

Moon just fought "Skinnyman" Dixon at Complete Devastation for almost full 15 minutes, so I guess we won't see him at Battle on the Bay.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Jon Jones steadfast in Stipe Miocic fight over unifying UFC titles: 'I’m in the middle of a pretty clear decision'
  • MMA Mania : Is UFC Leaving ESPN For Netflix?
  • UFC.com : Art Jimmerson, 1963 - 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Nursulton Ruziboev sees Joaquin Buckley as insecure ahead of UFC on ESPN 56: 'He talks too much'
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Shares Backup Proposal for Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal Boxing Showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Paul Hughes explains signing with PFL, says UFC ‘not as enticing to young prospects coming up’
  • UFC.com : Carlos Ulberg’s Winning Streak | UFC St. Louis
  • UFC.com : Carlos Ulberg: “It’s My Time To Shine"
  • UFC.com : Tecia Pennington: Get Ready For A Sharknado
  • UFC.com : Robelis Despaigne Is Must-See TV
  • UFC.com : Chase Hooper’s Age Is Just A Number
  • MMA Mania : Art Jimmerson, 1963-2024
  • UFC.com : Jake Hadley: Feeling At Home In Enemy Territory
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean Strickland’s head coach clarifies Khamzat Chimaev rumors, reacts to ‘dangerous’ Paulo Costa booking
  • Bad Left Hook : DAZN and WBC announce content partnership
  • Middle Easy : Ex-MMA Champion Expects Jon Jones to Make Quick Work of Alex Pereira in Potential Clash: ‘It’s Over in Like Two Minutes’
  • MMA Junkie : Art Jimmerson, UFC 1 pioneer and professional boxer, dead at 60
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Set Lines On Drake Vs Kendrick Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Usman sleeps Masvidal, a Shevchenko head kick and more UFC legendary moments without commentary
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Misfits Boxing 14 Press Conference Video!