Topic: McKenna vs. Esposito (Cancelled)

McKenna vs. Esposito (Cancelled)

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,780
  • Post Score: 46

08.10.2023 | 12:30 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
McKenna vs. Esposito (Cancelled)
  • Saturday 09.16.2023 at 01:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Conlan Boxing
  • Co-Promoter: OPI Since 82
  • Venue: RDS Arena
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info

Responses

2023.08.10 12:31 AM ET

bout announced

Tyrone McKenna vs. Nicholas Esposito
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

08.14.2023 | 10:17 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 0 of 0 Winners, 0 Perfect, 0 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 21 others

McKenna vs. Esposito
Tyrone McKenna, DEC
People are leaning heavy Esposito but I am not sure... McKenna may have the better ring time even with the losses... Lose to an Italian in your home country? Follow him back to his hotel if you lose, you must repent.......

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

2023.08.28 7:30 PM ET

bout announced

Craig McCarthy vs. Kevin Cronin
2023.09.08 2:10 PM ET

bout status update

McKenna vs. Esposito Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled
2023.09.08 2:10 PM ET

bout status update

McCarthy vs. Cronin Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Dana White Talks Conor McGregor, Claims UFC Party Animal’s ‘Mental Warfare’ Matches Muhammad Ali
  • MMA Junkie : Jared Cannonier says UFC middleweight division similar to a circus: 'Queue the clown music'
  • MMA Junkie : Is Conor McGregor still fighting Michael Chandler at UFC 303? Here's what we know
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Poirier reveals numerous injuries suffered at UFC 302 vs. Islam Makhachev
  • Middle Easy : Tony Ferguson’s Next UFC Foe Michael Chiesa: ‘It’s Not Like They Threw Him To The Wolves’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC adds Azat Maksum vs. CJ Vergara to Abu Dhabi fight card
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler: Where we stand after UFC 303 press conference cancellation
  • UFC.com : UFC RETURNS TO MANCHESTER WITH A THRILLING WELTERWEIGHT REMATCH BETWEEN UK CHAMPION LEON EDWARDS AND (#2) BELAL MUHAMMAD
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski says activity makes Islam Makhachev pound-for-pound No. 1 over Jon Jones
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards Says Beating Conor McGregor ‘Adds To His Greatness’, Backs ‘Notorious’ To Win Against Michael Chandler
  • MMA Mania : Coach ‘Bullet’ Bans Water During TUF 32 Training
  • Bad Left Hook : Anderson vs Bakole joins Riyadh Season on Aug. 3
  • Bad Left Hook : Jared Anderson vs Martin Bakole joins Riyadh Season on Aug. 3
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker after UFC 302: Sean Strickland leaves it too close, doesn't 'define the rounds enough'
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards reacts to Islam Makhachev calling for welterweight title shot following UFC 302 win
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Calls Dustin Poirier’s Potential Retirement ‘Negotiating Thing’ To Get ‘Big Fights,’ Vouches For Colby Covington vs. ‘The Diamond’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Great Positivity’ McGregor Still Headlines UFC 303
  • MMA Junkie : Luke Rockhold pleads with Dana White to give him Sean Strickland: 'I will f*cking end this kid's life'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour now
  • UFC.com : Hooper and Irwin: Ahead of The Curve | UFC FIGHT PASS