Topic: GLEAT ver.MEGA

GLEAT ver.MEGA

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,316
  • Post Score: 47

07.17.2023 | 6:06 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
GLEAT
  • Friday 08.04.2023 at 04:30 AM ET
  • Promotion: GLEAT
  • Ownership: Lidet Entertainment
  • Venue: Ryogoku Kokugikan
  • Enclosure:
  • MMA Bouts: 1
  • Kickboxing Bouts: 1
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Akihiro Gono   defeats   Tetsuya Izuchi   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
(Kickboxing)   Nao  defeats  Maya Fukuda via KO/TKO   1:45 Round 2 of 3, 4:45 Total Bout Page

Responses

2023.07.17 6:07 AM ET

bout announced

Tetsuya Izuchi vs. Akihiro Gono
2023.07.17 6:09 AM ET

bout announced

Maya Fukuda vs. Nao
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

07.29.2023 | 6:56 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 1 Perfect, 75 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 61 others

Izuchi vs. Gono
Akihiro Gono, DEC
Gono's first fight wasd in 1994 ha way before his opponent was even born pretty crazy

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

UNDER SURVEILLANCE
UNDER SURVEILLANCE
  • Predictions:  15,826  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,057
  • Post Score: 65

07.30.2023 | 3:54 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 1 of 1 Winners, 1 Perfect, 75 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 61 others

Izuchi vs. Gono
Akihiro Gono, DEC
"The Magic Man" with the DECISION over Izuchi

"It doesn't matter what part of the world we are from. We are brothers and sisters together as one." kjh Home of the Michigan Tech Huskies, Copper Kings and Portage Lake Pioneers! Go Teams!

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,789  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,557
  • Post Score: 236

08.01.2023 | 12:50 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Izuchi vs. Gono
Akihiro Gono, DEC
wut da hell

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

2023.08.05 3:11 AM ET

bout result

Nao defeats Maya Fukuda via KO/TKO at 1:45 of Round 2
2023.08.05 3:11 AM ET

bout result

Akihiro Gono defeats Tetsuya Izuchi via 3 Round Decision

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | May 13, 2024 - May 19, 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Lerone Murphy: UFC Fight Night 241 headliner vs. Edson Barboza 'a fraud check' for me
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Says Alex Pereira Should Be In GOAT Conversation If He Wins Heavyweight Title
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Rogan says Mike Tyson in savage mode: 'If I was Jake Paul, I would be sh*tting my pants'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Paul Vs. Tyson Press Conference Video!
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Veteran Mansher Khera Moves To 8-0 In MMA Career At Fury FC 90
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour LIVE now
  • MMA Mania : ‘Sh*ttiest Fight Of The Night’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL announces dates, locations for 2024 playoff events
  • MMA Mania : Butt Head Head Butts Team Usyk, Draws Blood
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul press conference video
  • Middle Easy : Joaquin Buckley Admits He Called Out Conor McGregor To ‘Promote’ Himself, Names Gilbert Burns As ‘Realistic’ Opponent
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241: How to watch Edson Barboza vs. Lerone Murphy, start time, Las Vegas fight card, odds, more
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC St. Louis
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Allows Derrick Lewis And Other UFC Fighters To Join WWE, Rips Vince McMahon
  • MMA Junkie : Video: John Fury bloodied from head butt to Oleksandr Usyk team member ahead of Tyson Fury's title unifier
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I want to fight the very best fighter’: Crowley hopes to see best version of Ennis, July 13
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I want to fight the very best fighter’: Cody Crowley hopes to see best version of Jaron Ennis
  • MMA Mania : Potieria Files Appeal Against ‘Cool Somersault’
  • MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (May 6-May 12)