Topic: Contender Series 2023

Contender Series 2023: Week 10

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,800
  • Post Score: 46

05.05.2023 | 2:02 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Contender Series 2023
Bout   Info
Ramon Taveras   defeats   Cortavious Romious   via KO/TKO, Left Hook and Hammerfists   0:29 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
André Lima   defeats   Rickson Zenidim   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Connor Matthews   defeats   Jair Farias   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Torrez Finney   defeats   Yuri Panferov   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:43 Round 2 of 3, 7:43 Total Bout Page
MarQuel Mederos   defeats   Issa Isakov   via KO/TKO, Knee   4:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Lucas Rocha   defeats   Davi Bittencourt   via KO/TKO, Knee   0:18 Round 2 of 3, 5:18 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 21

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,575
  • Post Score: 275

10.11.2023 | 8:47 PM ET

All your rankings will be showing up on your profile page soon.

"I live, I die, I live again."

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  54,090  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

10.12.2023 | 12:43 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 50 Points   |   Tied for 897th

@FresnoMMA 

Thanks man ! 

Yeah i didn't have any post recently, so i couldn't find of my posts with rankings, or i had to search my post section through a lot of pages... !

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

TARTARA
TARTARA

10.12.2023 | 12:53 AM ET

@Gregory 

It's always nice to see you "supposedly to not talk to me, or not listening what im saying", but on the other hand you find the way to reply or to make some changes that im asking for !

Please take down my AV and my quotes from @PiggyBank, im 100% sure that you will not like if i was using yours... ! Thanks !

TARTARA
TARTARA

10.12.2023 | 12:55 AM ET

Ah and by the way... now we can't see our belts on our posts... !

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,151  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,805
  • Post Score: -24

10.12.2023 | 7:42 AM ET

tartara

Predictions: 4 of 6 Winners, 1 Perfect, 255 Points   |   Tied for 47th with 2 others

please keep the discussion relevant to MMA and the spam to a minimum or I'm going to have to report you, thanks.
CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,220  |  64.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,672
  • Post Score: 107

10.12.2023 | 10:04 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 6 Winners, 2 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 92nd

We've got the short bus kid vs the hall monitor

Love this matchup.

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

Page 21

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: American Top Team Rallies For Poirier, Slam ‘Clown’ Tsarukyan
  • MMA Mania : Bad Matchmaking? Surging Cannonier Forced Backwards For Khamzat Title Bid
  • MMA Mania : Volkanovski: ‘My Next Fight At Featherweight Will Be For The Title’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexa Grasso, Valentina Shevchenko look forward to new blood after UFC 306 trilogy is complete
  • MMA Junkie : Vicente Luque: Leon Edwards has 'great wrestling cardio,' more versatile striking than Belal Muhammad
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and boxing action June 7-9
  • MMA Mania : ‘Badass’ Diaz ‘Was Looking F—king Good’ Against Lawler
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57's Dominick Reyes: 'I have the pedigree to get me back to the top'
  • MMA Mania : McGregor ‘More Interesting’ Than Tsarukyan For Makhachev
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz reacts to press conference brawl, nearly gets into another melee with Jorge Masvidal’s team
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Khabib predicts title, urges Johnson to quit mid-fight and more UFC legendary moments without commentary
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Claims Khabib Would Be UFC Champ ‘Right Now’, How He Compares To Islam Makhachev
  • MMAFighting.com : Kade Ruotolo bringing different level of grappling to MMA: ‘I’m not sure if the MMA world is ready for it’
  • Bad Left Hook : WBC orders Vargas vs Figueroa title consolidation
  • MMA Mania : Brawl! Team Masvidal And Team Diaz Come To Blows
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal press conference erupts into wild brawl
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Jorge Masvidal in middle of wild brawl after Nate Diaz refused another press conference faceoff
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan: Version of Islam Makhachev at UFC 302 'would be very easy fight for me'
  • MMA Junkie : T.J. Dillashaw thinks Cory Sandhagen will be UFC champ if he tops Umar Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : UFC Fans ‘Feel Sorry’ For ‘Desperate’ Darren Till