Topic: Fighter News & Gossip

My most anticipated fights in the next month

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

02.21.2022 | 8:36 PM ET

This is a ranking of the fights I am personally most looking forward to in the next month.

1Mousasiv.Vanderford
2Zhu Rongv.Ignacio Bahamondes
3Islam Makhachevv.Bobby Green
4Masvidalv.Covington
5Armen Petrosyanv.Gregory Rodrigues
6Michał Oleksiejczukv.Dustin Jacoby
7Rountreev.Roberson
8Jessica Eyev.Manon Fiorot
9Marina Rodriguezv.Yan Xiaonan
10Arman Tsarukyanv.Joel Álvarez
11Brian Kelleherv.Umar Nurmagomedov
12Silvav.Pereira
13Caceresv.Yusuff
14Maryna Morozv.Mariya Agapova
15Díasv.Manzur
16Navarretev.Pantoja
17Williamsv.Hani
18Cannetiv.Moutinho
19Sorensonv.Zingano
20Eblenv.Salter
21Mazov.Bohm
22Lev.Tonon
23Alejandro Pérezv.Jonathan Martinez
24Jonesv.Basharat
25Bilharinhov.Barbosa
26Bhullarv.Gavrilovic
27Semelsbergerv.Fletcher
28Andersonv.Miller
29Fugitv.Renfro
30McCourtv.Kavanaugh
31Aldrichv.Lipski
32Floresv.Tokkos
33Devonte Smithv.Erick Gonzalez
34Edwardsv.Dimitrov
35Jinh Yu Freyv.Hannah Goldy
36Bonfimv.Ottoni
37Bonfimv.Augustus
38Lane.v.Lunsford
39Scogginsv.Lowles

I would like to see which fights other people are most looking forward to.

Responses

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

02.22.2022 | 5:22 AM ET

Tsarukyan vs Alvarez is definitely number one 
I'm a big Brett Johns fan so i'm happy to see him back against a decent undefeated prospect in Kakhorov 
Petrosyan vs Rodrigues should be a banger 
Barboza vs Mitchell is a very interesting style matchup 
Rohskopf in cage warriors again should be fun 
Scratch that Fernandes vs Lineker is the fight i'm most excited for, hobbit fight to the death 
Also Hooker vs Allen is interesting as a test for both guys, whether Arnold can hang with the best and if Hooker is viable at feather, plus that card also has my boy Paul Craig fighting again 
 Also also super prospect Jack Shore vs Timur Valiev looks to be ******* amazing
Also also also Bilharinho fighting for the LFA featherweight strap is good, especially after he was robbed of a UFC contract. That whole brazillian card is stacked with amazing prospects from that country tbf.  Basically i'm excited for a lot of fights. 

* Edited at 02.22.2022, 5:40 AM ET *

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

02.22.2022 | 5:38 PM ET

I like all the matchups you mentioned. I hope Álvarez makes weight and can establish himself in the division. 

* Edited at 02.22.2022, 5:39 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : EBI 21: The Absolutes Full Preview
  • Jits Magazine : 10 Types Of BJJ Guards Grapplers Should Know
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! BJJ Star Craig Jones Dumps $1 Million In Cash On Rogan’s Desk
  • MMA Mania : Lima Inks Bellator Contract Extension
  • MMA Mania : ‘No One’s Feeling Sorry For You’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for May: Steve Erceg gives commendable test to Alexandre Pantoja at UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: Dustin Poirier's record 'smokes' Islam Makhachev's
  • UFC.com : A SUBTLE APPROACH TO SUMMER
  • MMA Mania : Tsarukyan ‘Should Thank’ Makhachev For UFC Career
  • MMA Junkie : 'EA UFC 5' continues roster expansion with four free fighter additions
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes It All Fell Apart for Alexander Volkanovski After the Makhachev Rematch: ‘I Thought He Won the First Time’
  • MMAFighting.com : Benoit Saint Denis eyes UFC fights in Manchester and Paris, ‘more determined than ever to become the champion’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Accuses Conor McGregor of PED Use Ahead of UFC 303 Return: ‘He’s Out of His Mind’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Eagle is landed': Khabib Nurmagomedov returns to corner Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘Diamond’s’ Kryptonite? Khabib Confirmed Back At UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Ilia Topuria on how Sean O'Malley fight would go: 'I can do with him whatever I want'
  • MMAFighting.com : Khabib Nurmagomedov will serve as cornerman for Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | May 27, 2024 - June 2, 2024
  • MMA Mania : ‘Everything Fell Apart’ For Volkanovski
  • MMAFighting.com : Talita Bernardo vs. Olga Rubin title fight headlines Invicta FC’s return in June