Tapology Forums

Bellator - Rizin and Showtime

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

eyeballkid
eyeballkid
  • Predictions:  42  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: 225

02.12.2021 | 2:07 PM ET

So it looks like Bellator is coming to Showtime, which makes me wonder if RIZIN is going to get some shine on American television. The two companies cross-promote already and there are some rumblings that Horiguchi is going to fight the Bellator bantamweight champ sometime in 2021. Given that he's almost certainly going to stomp a mudhole in the Bellator champ's ass, do you think RIZIN will be getting some shine? I would love for them to get a deal with Showtime, even if it's similar to NJPW's deal with AXS where they just air a short hour long segment with highlights from the best matches.

"I am real cowboy"

Responses

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  42,190  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,414
  • Post Score: 287

02.13.2021 | 1:19 PM ET

@eyeballkid

RIZIN often have some great cards like the New Years Eve card they did so I hope they get some more attention. They are a massively underrated promotion.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC Fight Night Tapology coverage is now live
  • Nate Maness vs. Jimmy Flick - The fighters are making their walk-outs.
  • Join the UFC Fight Night live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Jimmy Flick 10% Nate Maness 90%
  • Jimmy "The Brick" Flick (17-7-0) OK, US is the #27th Top Flyweight MMA fighter.
  • Nate "Mayhem" Maness (15-3-0) KY, US is the #33rd Top Flyweight MMA fighter.
  • UFC Fight Night features 11 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada