Tapology Forums

UFC champions by the numbers infographic

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TownStar
TownStar
  • Predictions:  944  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  329
  • Post Score: 62

09.30.2011 | 2:05 AM ET

sherdog just posted this very interesting inforgraphic with a whole slew of stats on the currents champs. these numbers really give you an inside glimpse into each fighters style.

* Edited at 09.30.2011, 2:05 AM ET *

"fresh outta Oakland..."

Responses

putaforkinya
putaforkinya
  • Predictions:  10,025  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  736
  • Post Score: 236

09.30.2011 | 3:20 AM ET

lol i was JUST going to post a thread of this but saw that you beat me to it.

i look at this and wonder how the hell good ole frankie is still champ.   someone give him Guillard PLEASE.

(no offense frankie)

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

09.30.2011 | 3:23 AM ET

i think it's also pretty safe to say that a good game plan against cruz is to let him take you down.  ... at 13% finsh rate you have a good chance of not getting G&pounded and at 0% sub ATTEMPTS you have a good chance of not getting subbed too.

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

09.30.2011 | 3:32 AM ET

frankie would beat guillard.......better striker and better wrestling,guillard has power and athleticism on his side but frankie is faster and has proven he's very hard to finish! frankie all day! also you saying that makes me think someone like Barao would do very well against Cruz

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

rwilkerson15
rwilkerson15
  • Predictions:  2,003  |  58.0%
  • Forum Posts:  15
  • Post Score: 193

09.30.2011 | 3:36 AM ET

When is GSP gonna finish a fight? or at least put on a show

"Say Word..."

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

09.30.2011 | 4:00 AM ET

@townstar.. Really cool stats thanks man :) ...Cruz needs to be beaten. Torres would submit him. OhFoSho.

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

putaforkinya
putaforkinya

09.30.2011 | 5:51 AM ET

@jaffacakehero you can't possibly compare maynard almost finishing frankie to what melvin would do?!?!  the "bully" hasn't finished anyone in 12 fights accept for him self in which he bullied him self unconscience.

Guillard has shown tremendous improvement all around since joining jackson's camp and that with his KO power that the rest of the div seems to lack i'd have to say he stads a pretty good chance of winning that fight.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : PREDICTIONS: Who wins Canelo vs Munguia?
  • UFC.com : Paul Craig Is Bringing 'Everything And The Kitchen Sink' To UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and boxing action May 3-4
  • UFC.com : Caio Borralho: “Pressure Is A Privilege”
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Vs. Martinez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith won’t be anyone’s stepping stone in UFC: ‘We’re going to f*cking put that to bed now’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ Fed ‘Cannibal’ Liver Shot That ‘Put Him Down’
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor a better fighter than Michael Chandler but not a better competitor
  • MMA Mania : ‘They Want Me To Go To Rio And Take A Loss’
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases statement on Ryan Garcia’s positive drug tests: ‘People die in this sport’
  • UFC.com : ALEXANDRE PANTOJA: HOMECOMING KING
  • Jits Magazine : Diogo Reis Reveals Striking Training And Hints At MMA Debut
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-UFC signee Sean Loeffler sentenced to prison for domestic violence
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Justin Gaethje: Rematch with Max Holloway would be ‘dream fight’
  • Bad Left Hook : P4P Top 10: Haney tumbles out, top stars take spotlight in May
  • Jits Magazine : WWE Superstar MVP Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • Jits Magazine : Top European Grapplers Impress At IBJJF Dublin Open 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘People die, this isn’t a joking matter’: Devin Haney on Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: People Die In This Sport
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing