Topic: Penn vs. Diaz

Penn vs. Diaz

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,880  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  17,701
  • Post Score: 60

09.09.2011 | 1:32 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Penn   wrong Decision  

This is the official discussion thread for Penn vs. Diaz. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 10

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.19.2011 | 3:00 PM ET

Prediction: correct Diaz   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

it does not matter how mad he is. there is no way they cancel this fight. they would have to give for free on spike if it happened. another tidbit. cesar gracie and diaz want it to be a 5 round fight. penn said he would do it but wants some more benjamins. i would truly love to see diaz punish penn for five rounds "if" he could make it. lol. :- }

* Edited at 10.19.2011, 3:00 PM ET *

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

10.19.2011 | 3:03 PM ET

@Wolf I hope its a five round fight, because it doesn't matter Diaz is getting KTFO in the first!!

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.19.2011 | 3:05 PM ET

@soccer. i here you huffing and puffing writing that post. just like penn would be in the third round. breathing heavily and his corner ready to throw in the towel! :- }
SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

10.19.2011 | 3:05 PM ET

Hahaha...its the altitude!!!

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

legacyofmisfortune
legacyofmisfortune
  • Predictions:  14,159  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,349
  • Post Score: 240

10.19.2011 | 4:15 PM ET

Prediction: correct Diaz   correct Decision  

I´m a Penn fan since the begining, but i´v always felt a little disapointed with his lack fo commitment with the sport, i rather see Diaz win so he get the title shot, cuz Penn has absolutly no chance of getting the title, Diaz at least will have a shot, however, I think Penn will get this fight, both have excelent ju-jitsu, both are great stand up fighters but Diaz has the better boxing but also the weaker chin, plus non TD defense, Penn will take him down and will tko him with ground and pound, thats my opinion.

"he is going to the hospital, and im going to the after party, ha ha ha" Nate Diaz

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

10.19.2011 | 4:19 PM ET

Prediction: correct Diaz   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

I'm pumped I actually get to watch this PPV live now, was supposed to go to some Halloween party at our friends house but my girlfriend told me she doesn't feel up to it so now I get to stay home an watch the UFC hooray. Can't wait to see this fight

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

legacyofmisfortune
legacyofmisfortune
  • Predictions:  14,159  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,349
  • Post Score: 240

10.19.2011 | 4:20 PM ET

@wolfmanhowl  I agree with you, but Diaz has to suirvive round 1 and 2 first

"he is going to the hospital, and im going to the after party, ha ha ha" Nate Diaz

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.19.2011 | 4:24 PM ET

@legacy. good post. one thing about diaz is if he gets dropped he gets right back up. daley, zaromikis and i think even gomi dropped him once in that pride fight.  penns lack of commitment is why i don't believe what he says when he says he is training his hardest for this fight. he has said that numerous times. i leave you with a ND quote. I'm gonna come out of my hell hole and i'm gonna beat you down!" i will be adding that to my sig come ufc 137 week. the smart money is on diaz b/c we know he is coming out 100% and to brawl and finish the fight. 

* Edited at 10.19.2011, 4:26 PM ET *

itfigures
itfigures
  • Predictions:  37,404  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,455
  • Post Score: 279

10.19.2011 | 4:42 PM ET

I'll second that legacy, good post. It's a shame either of these guys has to take a loss but if you gotta say you got your ass kicked by someone...

This fight will be awesome no matter where it takes place, even if you hate both these guys, nobody can deny that.
wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.19.2011 | 5:51 PM ET

i agree its very dark "sixfeetunder" cheers. lol.
redkayak
redkayak

10.19.2011 | 5:53 PM ET

i don't like penn.:P look what pot did to his body........oh shoot diaz does pot too. well diaz is the better fighter and diaz wins this;if he shows.

* Edited at 10.19.2011, 5:54 PM ET *

"If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby and don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby.-MJ"

itfigures
itfigures
  • Predictions:  37,404  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,455
  • Post Score: 279

10.19.2011 | 6:13 PM ET

What does pot do to your body?
redkayak
redkayak

10.19.2011 | 6:15 PM ET

adds forty pounds of fat on you. Penn is just one example of course, it could be different for others.

edit: i realize my recent posts may be a bit loud but i just got off of work and now i have a 4 hours computer lit. class, so i am a tad bit out of my mind.

* Edited at 10.19.2011, 6:18 PM ET *

"If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby and don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby.-MJ"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

10.19.2011 | 6:19 PM ET

@redkayak .. So your suggesting BJ Penn would be 120 pounds if he didnt smoke pot like you say?

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  59,412  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,439
  • Post Score: 204

10.19.2011 | 6:24 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Penn   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Lol what's all this talk about pot making you fat?  Has no one heard of a skinny stoner?..

redkayak
redkayak

10.19.2011 | 6:24 PM ET

135 lb 145 lb 150 lb take your pick, but don't tell me BJ body type hasnt change drastically since he began fighting. please don't start with the old age bull; dudes a fighter.

edit: the rest of my post fresno said "Penn is just one example of course, it could be different for others" so lets put a shirt on that guy.

* Edited at 10.19.2011, 6:25 PM ET *

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,490  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

10.19.2011 | 6:25 PM ET

He quit watching his weight as much, he also started as a LW so of course his body will look different.

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

redkayak
redkayak

10.19.2011 | 6:27 PM ET

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd whyyyyyy did he quit watching his weight annnndddd whyyyyyy did he start out as a LW

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.19.2011 | 6:28 PM ET

@kayak. your right. diaz will win the fight and would win the bong hitting contest between the two of them. penn is taking more hits in this fight then nick diaz's bong. lol :- }
redkayak
redkayak

10.19.2011 | 6:32 PM ET

why would someone thumb you down for that post. whats the world coming to. ......... oh man 30 mins till class, i feel sad now

Page 10

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jared Gordon Talks Upcoming Fight With Nasrat Haqparast, Paddy Pimblett vs. Bobby Green And Controversial Loss To ‘The Baddy’
  • MMA Junkie : Nassourdine Imavov: Referee made the right decision in TKO win over Jared Cannonier at UFC on ESPN 57
  • Bad Left Hook : Garcia arrested for felony vandalism
  • MMA Junkie : Rizin 47 results: Kyoji Horiguchi outworks Sergio Pettis, Erbst taps Archuleta
  • Bad Left Hook : Pacquiao vs Suzuki exhibition set for July 28
  • Bad Left Hook : Manny Pacquiao vs Chihiro Suzuki exhibition set for July 28
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k You!’
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reveals shocking Howie Mandel podcast walkout was planned
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Arrested At Beverly Hills Hotel For Felony Vandalism With Reportedly Over $15K In Damages
  • MMA Junkie : UFC signs Rizin bantamweight champion Kai Asakura
  • MMAFighting.com : Raul Rosas Jr. reveals conversation with Ricky Turcios after choking him out at UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall's successful pro debut sets up MMA rematch with boxing rival Claressa Shields
  • Jits Magazine : Fight 2 Win 254 Full Results And Review
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley addresses bad blood with Conor McGregor: ‘I think he realized what he said was stupid’
  • MMA Junkie : How to watch PFL 2024, Week 4: Who's fighting, lineup, start time, broadcast info
  • MMAFighting.com : Manny Pacquiao to face RIZIN champion Chihiro Suzuki in boxing exhibition in July
  • MMA Mania : Manny Pacquiao vs. Chihiro Suzuki Set For July 28. At Super RIZIN 3
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Nassourdine Imavov nets $6k for main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Kai Asakura announces move to UFC, vacates RIZIN bantamweight title
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC Louisville