Topic: WMMA & Invicta FC

Call for Chris Cyborg or Gabby Garcia to fight Fallon Fox

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

StreamFan68
StreamFan68
  • Predictions:  1,730  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  193
  • Post Score: -66

11.27.2016 | 1:55 AM ET

Hw many are for it? I mean if there gonna have freak shows..why not? Its the closest thing your going to get to these women fighting a man, and I do believe the interest from us fans are there? I see why Cyborg doesnt..she has a serious career..and her past and accusations of her being a man would only feed right into this... it would be a huge disservice to her legacy really.. But NOT Gabby... Gabby is a freak show and she is cumfy with it that way... Or why not some of these WWE wrestlers and Gabby? I have to admit I would love to see Gabby stand and trade with Fallon... 

"“And tell Dana I said get off Conor’s nuts”....(Nate Diaz) "

Responses

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  32,561  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,978
  • Post Score: 194

11.27.2016 | 11:10 AM ET

Does Fox even fight? She spent a lot of time whining about not getting attention from major orgs despite the various issues and then quit. She would probably be ideal for JMMA however.

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

11.27.2016 | 12:41 PM ET

Falon Fox hasn't fought in 2 years. Besides if Ashley Evans-Smith can stop Fox I have little doubt Cyborg would run right over her.

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

11.27.2016 | 12:58 PM ET

If there is a god (s)

He / they will make Fallen Fox vs Gabeth Gargantuan happen 

* Edited at 11.27.2016, 1:01 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘I Need To Reevaluate’
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule
  • Jits Magazine : Polaris 28 Full Preview
  • Jits Magazine : Owen Livesey And Renato Canuto Join Craig Jones Invitational
  • MMA Mania : UFC Signs RIZIN Bantamweight Champion Kai Asakura
  • MMA Mania : Sooo ... About Last Night
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville post-fight show: Reaction to Imavov’s controversial main event finish, Reyes’ redemption
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas cruises past Teixeira in first ESPN main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira: Live updates and results
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Rosas Jr. Banks $50K For Submission Win
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 2024 post-fight bonus winners: Inside the numbers
  • MMAFighting.com : Four performance of the night bonuses handed out at UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 bonuses: 19-year-old Raul Rosas Jr. gets third extra $50,000 check
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville Results and Highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 results: Nassourdine Imavov wobbles Jared Cannonier, gets questionable referee stoppage
  • MMAFighting.com : Nassourdine Imavov scores controversial stoppage win over Jared Cannonier in UFC Louisville main event
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Main Event Spoiled By Bonehead Referee
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘What a horrible stoppage’: Pros react to Nassourdine Imavov’s controversial finish in UFC Louisville main event
  • Middle Easy : Nassourdine Imavov Earns Controversial Fourth-Round Stoppage Against Jared Cannonier – UFC Louisville Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville post-fight press conference video