Topic: Silva vs. Magny

Silva vs. Magny

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,673  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,584
  • Post Score: 60

08.11.2015 | 11:14 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Silva vs. Magny. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 2

Von The Ironman
Von The Ironman
  • Predictions:  652  |  55.5%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 50

08.24.2015 | 7:29 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Silva   wrong Submission   wrong Round 1  

Erick Silva is such a let down, that was a very disappointing performance. He looked liked an amateur with those predictable punches and kicks. He used to be explosive and exciting especially on the 1st round, but it didn't show on the fight. He said he's well prepared for Rick Story, imagine what Rick Story could have done to him if he showed up like that. I don't know if it's about his fighting IQ or his bad endurance.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones
  • Predictions:  40,133  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,674
  • Post Score: 286

08.24.2015 | 8:38 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Silva   wrong Submission   wrong Round 1  

I'm no longer buying any kind of hype on Silva. He's got good bjj and is dangerous for about a round with his striking. I am however buying hype on Magny. That was a huge win and he looked awesome. He used his range like a ******* OG, and he's got a reach advantage over everyone at 170. If he keeps fighting like he did last night he'll be top 10ing it soon. Meanwhile Erick Silva is never going to be anything more in the UFC than a gatekeeper rankings wise. He could still beat some of the upper tier guys, but only if they fight his fight with him. He's proven to be pretty much useless when forced to adjust during a fight.
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 5 months, 1 week, 4 days, 8 hours, and 24 minutes from now.
shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

08.24.2015 | 10:06 AM ET

Prediction: correct Magny   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

I stopped smelling what the Silva was cooking a long time ago.  Get with the program Lulu.

And I was pretty damn close to a perfect on this one...

* Edited at 08.24.2015, 10:07 AM ET *

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

08.27.2015 | 5:58 PM ET

Erock 'Roids in the jungle' bieber

Prediction: correct Magny   wrong Submission   wrong Round 2  

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘They tried but no lie stands’: Ryan Garcia claims vindication in PED scandal
  • MMA Junkie : Aspen Ladd excited with switch from PFL to Bellator, still aims to become champion
  • Jits Magazine : Helena Crevar Signs Exclusive UK Contract With Polaris
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington now open to Belal Muhammad matchup, 'super intrigued' by Khamzat Chimaev
  • MMAFighting.com : Report: Ryan Garcia cleared for 1 banned substance, Devin Haney responds
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Chael Sonnen, Mike Perry, Anthony Smith, and Cory Sandhagen at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Predictions, Odds, Analysis! UFC St. Louis, X-Factor
  • MMA Junkie : Sean O'Malley thinks Conor McGregor is jealous of him, open to 'legendary' fight at lightweight
  • MMA Mania : Further Drug Testing Clears ‘King Ryan’ Of Nandrolone Use
  • MMA Mania : New UFC Deal With Saudi Arabia Includes ‘Big’ Event In 2025
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia still denies PED use but says he fought Devin Haney while 'high as f*ck'
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Sean O’Malley willing to move up to lightweight for ‘legendary’ Conor McGregor fight
  • MMA Mania : Bare Knuckle Bonanza! BYB Acquires UK-Based BKB
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF San Jose Spring Open 2024 Produces Entertaining Highlights
  • Jits Magazine : 20 BJJ Basics, Concepts And Philosophy You Must Know
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo finally stripped of WBC middleweight title, Adames elevated
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Dana White Busts FedEX Driver In NYC
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Denies Receiving Contract Offer for Ian Garry Fight: ‘He’s Trying to Get Clickbait’
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Paid More in Taxes Than He Made From Fighting in the UFC Last Year
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 7: Jose Aldo returns to top 10