Topic: Rousey vs. Tate III

Rousey vs. Tate III

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,755  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  17,644
  • Post Score: 60

08.02.2015 | 9:30 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Rousey vs. Tate III. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 3

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

08.13.2015 | 2:09 AM ET

Prediction: Rousey  |  Submission  |  Round 2

@dontbescaredhomie

"Not nearly as creepy as a grown man being so hurt about an internet forum he has to stalk another grown man around said forum trying and failing to insult him. You are one sad ass human bro."

Stalk? He made the last comment on this thread and I saw it. Do you not admit it's creepy to be looking for a girls boobs to pop out instead of a cornerman trying to help them not pop out on TV? you're a ******* ******. Miesha would personally call you creepy as well, is she a "neckbeard" too? I'm not even a ******* feminist so shut the **** up.

* Edited at 08.13.2015, 2:12 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours, and 2 minutes from now.
mikeyg
mikeyg

08.13.2015 | 2:11 AM ET

@griffy, what the **** does your stupid picture even mean, I admitted I was creepy if I wanted to see a girls boobs pop out on TV too, did you not ******* read my post? So what the **** are you talking about, and the whole joke about neckbeards is ******** as well, like you've never had a full beard, if you can even grow one...
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, 9 hours, and 2 minutes from now.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones
  • Predictions:  40,133  |  60.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9,674
  • Post Score: 286

08.13.2015 | 4:05 AM ET

Dear Mikey, I'm sorry I don't love you back. Our personalities just don't mix, and I find it morally wrong to be in a relationship with a mongoloid, but I'm sure with a ****** as big as yours you'll make some guy very happy one day, so chin up buttercup.

Here
is a list of all my posts though. This way you can follow me around attempting to start an argument with me about everything, and it will be much more convenient for you.

Edit: Oh, and believe it or not I honestly have no desire to see Miesha Tate have a wardrobe malfunction. That's called a joke, and was meant more to bash on Bryan Caraway ya know, the guy who demonizes weed and threatens females on twitter? This is you taking the internet too seriously yet again. This is another situation where two people had literally made the same comment about seeing Tate's boobs in a fight, and made them before me even, and you randomly decided to pick me to try to insult.

Honest question:

* Edited at 08.13.2015, 4:41 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 5 months, 5 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
Griffy
Griffy
  • Predictions:  38,656  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,503
  • Post Score: 297

08.13.2015 | 4:22 PM ET

@mikeyg

"what the **** does your stupid picture even mean..."

Joke [johk]
noun: Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
Griffy posted a joke. Mikeyg does not like jokes.

"the whole joke about neckbeards is ******** as well"

This only supports my claim that you don't like jokes. The "joke" about neckbeards is that they are pathetic men, who are stereotypically known for three things: (1) 'White-knighting' women who neither need they help and/or don't want it. (2) Grow disgusting facial patterns in the region of their neck; which they believe is a direct correlation to masculinity. (3) Even though they defend females every chance they get, they are not feminist.

The fact that you (1) are so adamantly defending Tate, which lets be honest all that needed was one post - like she will ever see this thread and it cause her great distress. (2) Are defending the trend of having facial hair only on your neck and calling it "a full beard" and even tried to insult me about whether are not "[I] can even grow one". (3) From your post above - "I'm not even a ******* feminist so shut the **** up."

Be true to yourself mike - embrace your inner neckbeard.

Finally; since you've got CthulhuJones, DontBeScaredHomie, and myself in here, would you like me to bring in the rest of the Roc Pile?

^^^This too is a joke, I just don't want the two of us to keep going in circles.

* Edited at 08.13.2015, 9:43 PM ET *

"I think Gayffy suits you better, because you are gay." - Nomad

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

08.13.2015 | 5:13 PM ET

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,422  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

08.13.2015 | 9:28 PM ET

This fight is about to be confirmed on Sportscenter. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,422  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

08.13.2015 | 9:31 PM ET

LOL. NVM. **** this fight. Weidman/Rockhold co-main to Aldo/McGregor. TAKE MY ******* MONEY.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Follow The Money
Follow The Money
  • Predictions:  5,951  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,031
  • Post Score: 150

08.13.2015 | 9:35 PM ET

Prediction: Rousey  |  Submission  |  Round 1

Yes exactly....one hell of a Co main.
OutlawJoseyWales
OutlawJoseyWales
  • Predictions:  10,186  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,392
  • Post Score: -147

08.14.2015 | 12:27 PM ET

CUPCAKES 4 every1
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 6 months, 1 week, 3 days, 10 hours, and 32 minutes from now.
mikeyg
mikeyg

08.16.2015 | 7:55 AM ET

Dear Chtulu******

"Dear Mikey, I'm sorry I don't love you back."

Don't be so insecure, I don't have to love to, to hate you.

"Our personalities just don't mix, and I find it morally wrong to be in a relationship with a mongoloid"

Mongoloid...So you're a racist and a *************, good to know.

"but I'm sure with a ****** as big as yours you'll make some guy very happy one day, so chin up buttercup."

So you would **** a tranny then? since you brought that up in another thread, since you think I have a ****** and all, I guess you would **** this ***** then. lol

"Here is a list of all my posts though. This way you can follow me around attempting to start an argument with me about everything, and it will be much more convenient for you."

I'm not following you, don't flatter yourself, you know for a fact I have only been talking to you in certain threads, so don't be a pretentious **** and think someone likes you that much, you're a ******* and I'm putting you in your place, that's all.

"Edit: Oh, and believe it or not I honestly have no desire to see Miesha Tate have a wardrobe malfunction."

Then why would you call Bryan Caraway "creepy" for pulling up her bra? ******* creep.

"That's called a joke, and was meant more to bash on Bryan Caraway ya know"

Well, I would do that for my girlfriend in the cage and probably so would you, dumbass. Tasteless joke.

"the guy who demonizes weed and threatens females on twitter?"

Yeah, he's a *******, so what, that doesn't mean he's wrong for pulling up Miesha's bra dumbass.

"This is you taking the internet too seriously yet again."

Okay? you claimed he was creepy when it was you being creepy, don't be a hypocrite.

"This is another situation where two people had literally made the same comment about seeing Tate's boobs in a fight, and made them before me even, and you randomly decided to pick me to try to insult. "

Not randomly, I saw your comment and was flabbergasted at it's stupidity, that's all.

@Griffy

"Joke [johk]
noun: Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
Griffy posted a joke. Mikeyg does not like jokes."

Your joke fell flat, sorry.

This only supports my claim that you don't like jokes."

Sure I do, but your joke made no sense, define why I'm a neckbeard and maybe I'll laugh.

"The "joke" about neckbeards is that they are pathetic men"

That's actually not the connotation of what a neckbeard is, but nice try.

"who are stereotypically known for three things: (1) 'White-knighting' women who neither need they help and/or don't want it."

You haven't talked to feminists have you? they would say the exact opposite of "neckbeards"

"(2) Grow disgusting facial patterns in the region of their neck; which they believe is a direct correlation to masculinity. (3) Even though they defend females every chance they get, they are not feminist."

Well I guess this contradicts your 1) point then doesn't it dumbass? If they're white knights for women then they wouldn't be defending women no matter what. Herp Derp!!!

"The fact that you (1) are so adamantly defending Tate"

What? all I said is that we are all creeps for wanting to see her tits pop out and calling chtuldip**** a creepy for saying caraway is the creep for pulling up her bra to not expose her tits to the world. You're a moron.

"which lets be honest all that needed was one post - like she will ever see this thread and it cause her great distress"

Right, she won't, but guess who she would agree with, hint, the answer is not you and chtudip****.

"(2) Are defending the trend of having facial hair only on your neck and calling it "a full beard" and even tried to insult me about whether are not "[I] can even grow one". (3) From your post above -"I'm not even a ******* feminist so shut the **** up."

You contradicted yourself several times on what a neckbeard actually is, so who cares what you think.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

08.16.2015 | 8:22 AM ET

What grade are you in kid? I have no desire to respond to your dumbass. Just answer me that question, and answer honestly. Are you in middle school or high school?
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 5 months, 5 hours, and 6 minutes from now.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

08.16.2015 | 9:00 AM ET

You're by far the biggest try hard on this site. And 90% of the time you single me out. You think I'm gonna sit and read you responding to every single sentence I wrote? Cuz I'm not. Summarize ************, do you know how? Have you guys not reached that lesson in Mrs. Johnson's 8th grade introduction to English and Grammar?

This site has some reeeeal characters. I'm an *******. Wolfie is crazy and pathetic. There are trolls galore, and then there's you. King of the dumbasses. You're the biggest crybaby on this site, and there's no one close. OH BOOOOHOOOO someone made comments about wanting to see Miesha Tate's boobs. I'm so ******* upset. She shouldn't have to deal with comments like that on a forum she'll never read. You contribute absolutely nothing. Unless you consider taking jokes too seriously, whining, and following me around breaking down every word I say contributing. No one agrees with your idiotic opinions, and no one gives a **** what you say. No one on this site likes you. You're a ******* joke between other members, both to your face, and elsewhere. Why don't you carry your ass over to sherdog and spare us one less know it all teenager? I guarantee no one would miss you.

Go ahead, break that down word for word, sentence for sentence. I'm sure everyone's dying to read it. AKA ignore it.

* Edited at 08.16.2015, 10:06 AM ET *

Follow The Money
Follow The Money
  • Predictions:  5,951  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,031
  • Post Score: 150

08.16.2015 | 11:11 AM ET

Prediction: Rousey  |  Submission  |  Round 1

**** Mikey, this thread too?  I'd rather read Wolf going on about Obamas lizard daughter he sacrificed to Big Boss and The Patriots to secure his seat at Def Jam records - which is owned by Kraft.  Which we all know starts with a K, which is the eleventh letter in the Argonian alphabet.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

08.16.2015 | 11:15 AM ET

Literally no one wants that kid here, but he can't take a hint.
CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

08.16.2015 | 1:27 PM ET

To get this thread somewhat back on topic Ronda saying she's upset she didn't break Bethe's arm, leg, or neck is some scummy ****. I realize the chick said she some ****** up **** leading to the fight, but the fight's over, you knocked her out in 34 seconds and made her look like ****. Let it go. Move the **** on to your next fight, or endeavor. I hope Miesha knocks her out, but it won't happen. There are a few people in MMA that really need to be humbled. A few that come to mind are Jon Jones and Ronda Rousey. Both dominant champions who are basically undefeated (excluding the Matt Hamill ********) The thing is, Jose Aldo's record is just as impressive as theirs, but because he doesn't run his mouth like a ****, do stupid controversial things, nor is he an attractive female so his PPVs generally do about 700k less than Bones' and Rousey's do. That annoys me, and it's a shame the way Aldo is treated by Dana White because he behaves like a professional at all times and is probably the best P4P fighter they have (Bones included even though he's not on the Roster at the moment). The whole urine test thing that happened with Aldo recently was much sketchy though. Anyone long story short, Ronda runs her face too much and I hope someone shuts it for her.
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,536  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

08.16.2015 | 1:30 PM ET

Her temper could be here downfall in a fight where she fights a fighter who has a chance against her.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

08.16.2015 | 1:32 PM ET

I can't put my finger on it, but there is definitely something about RR that rubs me the wrong way.  I honestly don't see anybody beating her and she will most likely take the Gina Carano route, but go way bigger.  I don't even think Cyborg can beat her.  If RR goes up, she can still throw her around like a rag doll.  She does it to other men.  If, miraculously  Cyborg goes down (impossible for man with that low of a body fat percentage to go down without losing significant muscle mass)  RR will beat her hands down.

In any case, the last fight was entertaining, actually looking forward this one too.

* Edited at 08.16.2015, 1:34 PM ET *

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,536  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

08.16.2015 | 1:35 PM ET

Her ****iness and gets the  self absorbed idea that she is like a model is why you probably not like her. 

* Edited at 08.16.2015, 2:33 PM ET *

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

shot2thesac
shot2thesac
  • Predictions:  20,255  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,306
  • Post Score: 137

08.16.2015 | 1:46 PM ET

^That's part of it, but not all of it.

"#KnockersSucsk -- Gaycism is wrong -- Everything is YOSSholm"

CthulhuJones
CthulhuJones

08.16.2015 | 1:47 PM ET

Her **** inessential and get self absorbed idea that she thinks she is like a model is why you probably not like her.

I'd still rather read this than a Mikey post.

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Drake Blows $565K After Betting On Tyson Fury To Defeat Oleksandr Usyk In Undisputed Title Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Melissa Gatto explains how tape study played into boob punch TKO at UFC Fight Night 241
  • MMAFighting.com : Cory Sandhagen doubles down on Chito Vera criticism: ‘Did you learn anything from our fight?’
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Out Of UFC 303 Bout With Jamahal Hill After Violating Anti-Doping Policy
  • MMA Junkie : Themba Gorimbo sees himself as realistic headliner for UFC Africa: 'I'm a big inspiration'
  • Middle Easy : Comedian Terry Crews Challenges Anderson Silva To A Fight; UFC Legend Agrees: ‘See You June 15’
  • MMAFighting.com : Melissa Gatto explains why she wasn’t surprised with bizarre UFC Vegas 92 chest-punch knockout
  • MMA Junkie : 'Grappler Ange' verison of Angela Hill wants Jessica Andrade rematch to start one more UFC title run
  • MMA Mania : ‘One Good Round Doesn’t Win A Fight’
  • MMAFighting.com : Oleksandr Usyk reacts to referee controversy in Tyson Fury fight, gets emotional at presser
  • Middle Easy : Tyson Fury Claims Decision Loss Was Bias Because Oleksandr Usyk’s ‘Country’s At War’
  • MMA Junkie : Why Khaos Williams didn't expect quick KO of Carlston Harris at UFC Fight Night 241
  • MMAFighting.com : Piera Rodriguez blasts ‘coward’ Ariane Carnelossi after UFC Vegas 92 headbutt disqualification loss
  • MMA Junkie : Lerone Murphy says UFC Fight Night 241 win was perfect next step, hopes to still make UFC 304
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vows he would’ve chased Oleksandr Usyk knockout if he knew he was down
  • MMA Junkie : Piera Rodriguez says Ariane Carnelossi lied after headbutts at UFC Fight Night 241: 'You call yourself brave?'
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Program total passes $26 million
  • MMA Mania : UFC 303 Loses Rountree
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Losers From UFC Vegas 92
  • MMA Mania : ‘Everyone In The Corner Believed We Were Up’