Tapology Forums

Fantasy Match Ups Outside Of The Major Orgs.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Christ514
Christ514
  • Predictions:  1,554  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: -175

01.16.2015 | 10:52 PM ET

These are some fictional match ups i need help picking, and i couldn't think of a better place to ask them.

LHW: Vinny Magalhaes vs Attila Vegh. Im leaning towards Vegh because of his power, and Magalhaes suspect chin.

WW: Chidi Njokuani vs Chris Heatherly II, I remember Chris was winning before the foul, but he looked bad in the UFC, so im leaning towards Chidi this time.

BW: Brett Johns vs Jimmie Rivera, Now this one i have no idea about, but they both have great records.

MW: Chris Camozzi vs Brett Cooper. I want to see this one bad, and i have no idea who i would pick.

just looking for your guys opinion on these match ups. thanks

* Edited at 01.16.2015, 11:00 PM ET *

Responses

Christ514
Christ514
  • Predictions:  1,554  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  4
  • Post Score: -175

01.17.2015 | 9:16 AM ET

LW: Pat Healy vs Rick Hawn. This would most likely be a title fight, and i cant pick a winner.

FW: Justin Lawence vs Akop Stepanyan. This one would just be fun.

So who do you guys got?

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• ONE Fight Night 22 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Akbar Abdullaev vs. Halil Amir - Round 2 is in progress.
  • Join the ONE Fight Night 22 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Halil Amir 28% Akbar Abdullaev 71%
  • Halil "No Mercy" Amir (10-0-0) Antalya, TR is the #4th Pro Mens Welterweight in Asia Southeast.
  • Akbar "Bakal" Abdullaev (10-0-0) Osh Province, KG is the #11th Pro Mens Lightweight in Asia Central.
  • ONE Fight Night 22 features 4 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand