Tapology Forums

What do you guys think of this article comparing UFC to Gay ****?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

voodoochild
voodoochild
  • Predictions:  250  |  58.4%
  • Forum Posts:  3
  • Post Score: -67

03.12.2014 | 4:29 PM ET

"Study finds 75% of pay-per-view buyers don't perceive a difference between UFC and gay ****"

http://moosecleans.ca/content/study-finds-75-pay-view-buyers-don’t-perceive-difference-between-ufc-and-gay-****

Responses Page 2

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

03.13.2014 | 12:27 AM ET

I used to watch gay ****, but I switched to the UFC because of the more competitive matchmaking.  In gay **** you could pretty much count on one guy just getting completely ******.  UFC matches are way more competitive.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

PilloryChoke
PilloryChoke
  • Predictions:  32,184  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,974
  • Post Score: 195

03.13.2014 | 1:22 AM ET

Obvious parody article, also a painfully unfunny and unclever one. 

"When Conor fought Cowboy, he looked like a lion. When he fights stronger opponents, he looks like a scared chicken." - Khabib

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,540  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

03.13.2014 | 4:40 AM ET

The only connection I see is that some of these dudes out there have nicknames that could be awesome **** names ... gay or not.

If I were a UFC fighter I'd probably get a new nick name every fight just to **** with Bruce Buffer and hear his say them.

FIGHTING IN THE RED CORNER ... JOE ... "I WET MY BED ON TUESDAYS" ... GOOOLD!!!

or

... JOE ... "I ONLY HAVE A JOB BECAUSE MY BROTHER WAS TOO EXPENSIVE" ... GOOOLD!!!

or

... JOE ... "FLÜGGÅɘNK∂€ČHICEβØLSÊN" ... GOOOLD!!!

Good luck with that last one Bruce :)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

AnthonyBrancato
AnthonyBrancato
  • Predictions:  9,844  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  642
  • Post Score: 58

03.13.2014 | 6:18 AM ET

If this is true then how come the UFC hasn't been to San Francisco yet? lol

That and the fact that Bruce Lee was born there.

"MMA Fan Since Season 2 Of The Ultimate Fighter"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC Action Figures Are Back!
  • MMA Junkie : Tyson Fury: Beating Oleksandr Usyk 'puts me No. 1 status of all time' at heavyweight
  • UFC.com : MCFARLANE TOYS TEAMS UP WITH UFC TO CREATE POWERHOUSE LINE OF COLLECTIBLES
  • Middle Easy : Deontay Wilder Fears Jake Paul Could Leave ‘Too Old’ Mike Tyson In Coma, Rips Commission For Licensing Boxing Legend To Fight
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC Vegas 92 Media Day!
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier takes umbrage with 'magician at manipulation' Jon Jones dismissing UFC title reign
  • Middle Easy : Darren Till To Face Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. In Pro Boxing Debut At Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Card
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF Brasileiro 2024 Breaks Record For Their Biggest Kid’s BJJ Tournament Ever
  • MMA Mania : He’s Back! ‘Gorilla’ Battles Chavez Jr. On Netflix
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Merab Dvalishvili shares video after 'huge accident' during Uber ride, walks away unscathed
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Merab Dvalishvili shows aftermath of frightening car accident, says he was uninjured
  • Bad Left Hook : Paul vs Tyson undercard: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr return, Sylve vs Schofield
  • MMA Junkie : Darren Till books pro boxing debut vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson card
  • MMAFighting.com : Darren Till makes pro boxing debut at Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul event
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Tyson Fury, Darren Till, Cedric Doumbe, Frank Warren, Matt Brown, Carlos Ulberg, and more at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and bareknuckle boxing action May 17-18
  • Bad Left Hook : Haney petitions for DQ win over Garcia
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Demetrious Johnson recalls UFC giving incentives to ‘whoever had the most traffic’ on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ Coach Ready To Jump In ‘Streetfight Pool’ With Aljo
  • MMA Mania : 5 Cars Vs. ‘The Machine’