Tapology Forums

BLC Season 3-The Underdogs!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

NoJuice11
NoJuice11
  • Predictions:  8,305  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,544
  • Post Score: 208

01.31.2014 | 10:25 PM ET

Alright guys, I'm back again as captain, and I have faith in this team that we can win the championship, so lets go out there and violate the other teams...figuratively...no sick ******s in here, please haha.

A few things first

-I will post a list of pickable events as soon as they become available to me, week by week

-I will also post results of each match-up

-Feel free to chime in, post results if not active, or anything else

-and I won't not drop anyone for poor picking, just make all your picks.

Roster-

Nojuice (captain)

Oldmangloom (co-captain)

Hunterp

Djcloud

Themmaguy

Catalogger

Jonnyboy

Flyingfrontkick

Outrageous

Knockoutsrock

We have a beast team guys, let's tear **** up.

"Dude everyone knows Shaq got rich off playing in college"-Baseketball

Responses Page 4

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,540  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

05.06.2014 | 4:10 PM ET

@NoJuice11, we're just happy to hear from ya brah, not used to you being away for so long or missing picks :)

I hope everything sorts itself out in the best way for you man.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,787
  • Post Score: 273

05.07.2014 | 3:29 PM ET

Like @Yossgold said, hope everything works out and I hope to be back on the Underdogs next season.

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier on Ronda Rousey's concussion history revelation: 'All she's doing is telling her truth'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new heavyweight addition for McGregor vs. Chandler fight card
  • Middle Easy : Road House Sequel Officially Greenlit by Amazon Studios with Jake Gyllenhaal Set to Reprise His Role
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Responds To Jon Jones’ ‘Champion’ Jab: ‘Not A Real Indication Of What Was Going On’
  • UFC.com : The Full Story: Ramiz Brahimaj
  • MMA Mania : Schaub ‘Didn’t Want To Be Labeled Ronda’s Rousey’s Boyfriend’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3462: Patchy Mix Interview, UFC may break records, more
  • MMAFighting.com : John Fury has no regrets about headbutting ‘little idiot’ on Oleksandr Usyk’s team: ‘Happens every other week for me’
  • UFC.com : Get To Know Lerone Murphy
  • MMA Junkie : Two-time NCAA champion Austin O'Connor pivots to MMA with Fury FC debut scheduled
  • MMAFighting.com : Tracy Cortez vs. Miranda Maverick set for July 20 UFC event
  • UFC.com : Updates To UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs Murphy
  • Bad Left Hook : Zepeda vs Cabrera planned for July 6 on DAZN
  • Bad Left Hook : William Zepeda vs Giovanni Cabrera planned for July 6 on DAZN
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s big motivation for me’: Usyk says father’s love has driven his success
  • MMAFighting.com : Paul Hughes recounts the night he stepped in as the only cornerman for Ian Machado Garry
  • MMA Mania : ‘He’s Not Going To Renegotiate!’ Cruz Was ‘Nightmare’ For Aldo
  • Middle Easy : John Fury Told ‘Let Your Son Have The Spotlight’ After Hitting Team Usyk With Bloody Headbutt
  • MMA Junkie : Magomed Magomedov plots 'Year of Revenge' with first stop Patchy Mix: 'With one shot I can kill both rabbits
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This win puts me at number one’: Fury says victory over Usyk makes him best heavyweight ever