Topic: Mike Rhodes

Biggie Rhodes signs with the UFC.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,540  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

01.13.2014 | 2:19 PM ET

Michael @TeamRocBiggieFollow

Yes everyone its TRUE i have signed with the @ufc i am so thankful for this opportunity. Thank you @dukeroufus @MMAInc for making possible

Only loss to future champ, Brandon Thatch (I am a dreamer :) )

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Mike "Biggie" Rhodes

Fighter Details

• Name: Mike Rhodes
  • Pro MMA Record: 13-6-0, 1 NC (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Biggie
  • Current Streak: 3 Wins
  • Last Fight: November 22, 2019 in CFFC
  • Weight Class: Light Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 204.8 lbs
  • Affiliation: Roufusport MMA Academy
  • Height: 6'1" (185cm) | Reach: 74.0" (188cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: Waterloo, Iowa
  • Fighting out of: Milwuakee, Wisconsin
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

yossgold
yossgold

01.13.2014 | 2:19 PM ET

Also, Duke Roufus is so awesome :)

Duke Roufus @dukeroufusFollow

Congrats @TeamRocBiggie on signing w/the @ufc I still love making the call…u want to fight for the #UFC ? @UFCONFOX #UFConFOX10 #Chicago

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  39,496  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

01.13.2014 | 3:02 PM ET

Great news !! Rhodes was one of my favorites outside of the UFC . can't wait to see what he can do in the big show .

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,413  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

01.13.2014 | 3:08 PM ET

Shame he's fighting George Sullivan. If this fight stays standing, Rhodes is ******.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

yossgold
yossgold

01.13.2014 | 4:13 PM ET

To be honest the only Rhodes fight I've seen is his loss vs. Thatch and in that one I was fanboying/nuthugging Rukus so much I can't even remember if he put on an ok fight or not so I'm going to have to take your word on him being good (maybe even look him up a bit).

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,413  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,488
  • Post Score: 203

01.13.2014 | 4:25 PM ET

Curious what the odds will be. I really think Sullivan takes this one, but I imagine Rhodes will be the favorite.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

hiblet
hiblet
  • Predictions:  26,857  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,043
  • Post Score: 208

01.13.2014 | 5:27 PM ET

Roufusport has been on fire this past year! Rhodes is pretty good, but I didn't expect him to get to the UFC so quick. Hopefully it isn't too soon for him.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Esteban Ribovics surprised he didn't get $50K bonus for Terrance McKinney KO: 'What more do I need to do?'
  • Middle Easy : Video – Alex Pereira Scares Off Customers Trading In His Cards at Topps Hobby Shop
  • Middle Easy : Ronda Rousey Accused Brendan Schaub of ‘Playing F*cked-Up Mind Games’ During Their Relationship
  • MMA Junkie : 'This is MMA': UFC's Waldo Cortes-Acosta responds to 'unfair' criticism of Robelis Despaigne win
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal Explains Boxing Match Date Change: ‘Nate’s A F—king Idiot’
  • MMAFighting.com : Amanda Lemos vs. Virna Jandiroba slated for UFC Fight Night event in July
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier on Ronda Rousey's concussion history revelation: 'All she's doing is telling her truth'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 gets new heavyweight addition for McGregor vs. Chandler fight card
  • Middle Easy : Road House Sequel Officially Greenlit by Amazon Studios with Jake Gyllenhaal Set to Reprise His Role
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Responds To Jon Jones’ ‘Champion’ Jab: ‘Not A Real Indication Of What Was Going On’
  • UFC.com : The Full Story: Ramiz Brahimaj
  • MMA Mania : Schaub ‘Didn’t Want To Be Labeled Ronda’s Rousey’s Boyfriend’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3462: Patchy Mix Interview, UFC may break records, more
  • MMAFighting.com : John Fury reacts to headbutting ‘little idiot’ on Oleksandr Usyk’s team
  • MMAFighting.com : John Fury has no regrets about headbutting ‘little idiot’ on Oleksandr Usyk’s team: ‘Happens every other week for me’
  • UFC.com : Get To Know Lerone Murphy
  • MMA Junkie : Two-time NCAA champion Austin O'Connor pivots to MMA with Fury FC debut scheduled
  • MMAFighting.com : Tracy Cortez vs. Miranda Maverick set for July 20 UFC event
  • UFC.com : Updates To UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs Murphy
  • Bad Left Hook : Zepeda vs Cabrera planned for July 6 on DAZN