Topic:

Unbelievable!!, Wow!!!, who could of prediction that?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

bpeak
bpeak
  • Predictions:  600  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 140

11.04.2013 | 3:10 PM ET

when you watching a fight and when you see the outcome of it, it shocking to you. you think wow i didn't see that coming. a example of a fight i saw once was Cole miller and Ross person fight. i did not expect at all that Cole would hurt Ross on the feet and than finish him with a choke. it was a fight when i said unbelievable and saw that you never know what you going to see in this sport.

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

11.04.2013 | 8:12 PM ET

Werdum subbing Fedor

"I live, I die, I live again."

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

11.04.2013 | 8:17 PM ET

Yves Edwards flying kick KO over "The Punk".

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

11.04.2013 | 8:21 PM ET

Big Silva KOing Overeem.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  39,491  |  66.0%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

11.04.2013 | 8:22 PM ET

Gonzaga knocking out Cro cop with a head kick

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess
  • Predictions:  301  |  69.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,093
  • Post Score: 47

11.04.2013 | 8:31 PM ET

Weidman knocking out Anderson Silva.

Frankie Edgar beating BJ Penn

Serra knocking out GSP

John Hathaway beating Diego Sanchez

Dong Kim knocking out Erick Silva

Johny Hendricks knocking out Jon Fitch

So many more.

"Love God, live with honor, keep your agreements."

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

11.04.2013 | 8:34 PM ET

Clay Guida running away from Gray Maynard for 25 straight minutes.

There was no way I could of prediction that.

"الله أكبرl"

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  243,970  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

11.04.2013 | 8:36 PM ET

* Edited at 11.04.2013, 8:40 PM ET *

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Nomad
Nomad
  • Predictions:  3,465  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,117
  • Post Score: 181

11.04.2013 | 8:38 PM ET

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

TraeBlack
TraeBlack
  • Predictions:  20,845  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,701
  • Post Score: 173

11.04.2013 | 8:44 PM ET

damn, that scramble/submission chain was ******* beautiful

"3HUNNA"

Nomad
Nomad

11.04.2013 | 9:06 PM ET

Whenever Whenever someone hits a slam from a standing guillotine it's an "oh ****" moment for me. Also the refs reaction cracked me up.

"If I have a goal, then it is to escape from this literalism. I'll never achieve it; in the same way that I'll never manage to describe what really dwells within my character, although I keep on trying."

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

11.04.2013 | 9:11 PM ET

I couldn't believe GSP's last fight went to decision.  Blew my mind. 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

p4pgoat
p4pgoat
  • Predictions:  4,888  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  3,908
  • Post Score: 143

11.04.2013 | 9:14 PM ET

"We are all human, it's time to prove it."

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

11.04.2013 | 9:26 PM ET

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

11.04.2013 | 9:49 PM ET

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

The_Waffle_King
The_Waffle_King
  • Predictions:  9,622  |  58.5%
  • Forum Posts:  384
  • Post Score: 180

11.04.2013 | 9:52 PM ET

Mir snapping Big Nog's arm....

"- I am the Fight Center editor for all things Florida on Tapology. Contact me via text me 386-500-3076 - Zach -"

nogfan
nogfan
  • Predictions:  15,253  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,269
  • Post Score: 199

11.04.2013 | 9:54 PM ET

i would have never predicted that Rory Markham would go from this....

to this.

* Edited at 11.04.2013, 9:55 PM ET *

NoJuice11
NoJuice11
  • Predictions:  8,305  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,544
  • Post Score: 208

11.04.2013 | 10:45 PM ET

Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry hands down, I letterally jumped off my bed and hit my head off the ceiling

"Dude everyone knows Shaq got rich off playing in college"-Baseketball

edwinx1903
edwinx1903
  • Predictions:  1,280  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,039
  • Post Score: 245

11.04.2013 | 11:07 PM ET

Nomad
Nomad

11.05.2013 | 11:14 AM ET

All threads need a little KrazyHorse.

bpeak
bpeak
  • Predictions:  600  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 140

04.09.2014 | 9:21 PM ET

UFC Fight Night 40: Nogueira vs. Nelson: Who’s Not Done Yet?

Preview

·      Here’s my predictions for UFC fight Night 40.  Please forgive me for my Grammar I don’t think anyone will read really, but if more people do than I think I will improve next time. Hope you like them.

Heavyweight 1:Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Roy Nelson

This fight between these two heavyweights is a must win for both of them. If there want to still be in the top there will have to performed and show there not done yet. Nogueira just lost against werdurm by submission and hasn’t won straight in a wild. Roy just got out class in both the stopic and Daniel fight. There both just need to show there belong here both are 37 been in the game for wild. Nogueira as always is known for his submission game. Once look at as the best submission heavyweight still one of the greatest. Has a good boxing skill, but only 3 wins by stoppage. Only been in on the judges two times in the UFC both of those were wins. Nogueira perfect example of who he is in my option against Dave Herman where he out class him and submit him by armbar. Nogueira needs to still on Roy in order to win. We saw in lots of his fights he loses because he lost stilling on them. Ex: Frank Mir fight 2, Fabricio Werdum fight both fights you could make the cause he was winning unit he lost control and let them come back in the fight. He needs to avoid being hit a lot, has chin, but still. Nogueira should use his boxing lot takedowns in this fight to keep Roy pressure. I don’t think he can submit him or KO him. Just still on him don’t have him come back. Roy has power where he KO anyone in the world. He has good boxing too, Nogueira is a little better at it, but Roy has better power with it. Roy has a great ground game both with submissions and wresting. Has an outstanding chin in the division, just keeps coming. Roy can afford to get tried in this fight if that happens he may get out class again. Uses combinations to hurt Nogueira with punches, has better chance of finishing him with that. Also to mix it with standing and on the ground to keep Nogueira thinking. Sometime I think Roy stills at a spot one too long and that could class him. Be in shape, focus, smart, and mix it up correct. I Believe Roy should win this fight. He has the better stand up. Both of these fighters don’t use kicks, but Roy does throw more. I think Nogueira will have some good motions, but will let Roy come back and it’s hard to stop Roy once he does in a fight. Uses his combinations to end up finishing Nogueira at some point he has to lose two straight.

Roy Nelson by first round KO late

Featherweight 2. Clay Guida vs Tatsuya Kawajiri

Clay Guida and Tatsuya Kawajiri both want to move up in the featherweight division to prove there should be consider at the top still. Clay hasn’t look very good in a while since losing to Ben. He looks better in the chad fight, but still. Tatsuya is 35 and still want to show he can fight the best he has the chance now. Undefeated at featherweight with 6 straight look good lately with submissions and being the better fighter. Clay in this fight has to show why Tatsuya isn’t better than him. Clay is faster so that should be able to use his strikes and takedowns. Clay has change better, but some of him needs to come back. He needs to show that ability to push the paste and just keep coming till his takeover. Use his quickness, kicks, takedowns to pressure Tatsuya on the floor to make him tried. Tatsuya is very experience with well-rounded skills. He ground game is where he shines of stilling on top, constant working on his oppent to finish him with punches or a submission. He could get tried in this fight so he needs to passive, look for the right opening. Don’t waste all your energy trying to takedown clay, because it won’t be easy. Takedown him and show why he here. I believe Clay will win this fight. His much quicker has a better chance to get the takedown before Tatsuya. Now I don’t think it won’t be an easy fight Tatsuya will shine in this fight, but it won’t be enough. He will get tried and get pressure. Clay just has more ways to take this fight and that what I see happening in a 3 round battle.

Clay Guida 29-28 by decisions 15 mins           

Welterweight 3. John Howard vs Ryan LaFlare

John vs Ryan is a fight help both these guys be where there want in the division. John is back in the UFC with a couple nice wins. His improving more, wresting is better and his kicking has gotten better. As always he had good stand up with knockout power. John knows to push the fight and be in control that what he needs to do in this fight. Ryan is somebody is 10-0 and is a good tough fighter. 3-0 in the ufc with all decision he look impress with top game, striking and just staying busy. He just stands very smart and pressures his fighter’s right. John can’t get tried because Ryan has great condition. Just stalling on John will be a lot and that what Ryan has to do. His paste is restless and is very smart. Ryan I think will win this fight. I just think the pressure will too much and Ryan will just make him work. Also john been tried a few times so Ryan should still on him takedown to carry him in deep waters.        

. Ryan LaFlare by decision top control 15 mins 

Lightweight 4. Ramsey Nijem vs Beneil Dariush

Two lightweights go at it to make themselves known. Ramsey from the ultimate fighter has very good top game can just stay on and smash you. Good ground and pound, submissions. On standing his getting better with kicks and punches, stay can get easily, but is getting better at. If he still on his oppent it will be to his advantage. Beneil is 7-0 with all, but one by finish. Has power we saw that in his debut and good submissions also. Beneil needs to still patient and look for openings. I think if Ramsey still on him pressure him look out for the submissions and make him tried he should this fight. I feel like his getting as a fighter Beneil is good and can beat him, but I see this going Ramsey way because the longer this fight goes he has and it will.

Ramsey Nijem by decision 15 mins

Heavyweight 5. Jared Rosholt vs Daniel Omielanczuk

Two heavyweights here will look to get there second win here in the UFC. Jared is a great and powerful wrester who is very big. He has power in his hands can keep a paste to keep coming. Has a chin to still be able to come back as we saw in his ufc debut. The thing is he not very skill in his area. His good wrester, but isn’t really and also with his standing. He stand up is clearly a weakness in his game he has the power, but so do all heavyweights. He needs to mix it up in this fight. In his last fight I feel like he should took it to the ground. They were times in that where he could have gone for, but didn’t for whatever reason and continue to stand. He need use his strength in this fight not his weakness. Daniel is on a pretty long winning streak. Never has lost in a major way all his loses were close. Now he is a guy who uses his strength right. He has good submissions can still on you and will look to take the fight to the ground. On standing he does have better skills uses he has better and has good leg kicks. I believe Daniel is going to win accident. I think he more will round uses his skills better. Just over all a better fighter where I can see him winning in more different ways. He can get tried and slow needs to watch for and not be too wild. I think he take this to ground because I see being the to go for the takedown first and win a decision or maybe finish Jared.

Daniel Omielanczuk by decision or late stoppage by ko or sub

Bantamweight 6. Johnny Bedford vs. Rani Yahya:

Two fighters will look to get themselves back on track with a win. Johnny is very well round will attack guys in smart ways. Like knees to the body and kicks, just can land good shouts. Mix it very good with stand up. Have submissions to able to sub his oppent skillful. He is a busy fighter once he ahead. Needs to stay on his oppent in this fight, be smart to use his skill wisely. Rani is very skillful on the ground. Will for sure look to take this fight to the ground right off the back. He stand up isn’t the best, but can defense himself good better than some. Once he gets it to the ground he can just still on you. Constant pressure and is always trying to better his position. He can gas out easy, we see how he looks at 135, but still isn’t a 5 round fighter. I don’t Johnny should take it to the ground even if he has him hurt to a limit. Rani needs to be smart and finish when it should be it. I think Rani will win this fight will probably finish the fight. I don’t think he will have a hard taking him down and finish him. Johnny has submission, but doesn’t show in his defense will get coke. I just think Rani takes it to the ground and ends up finishing in on top with an arm-tight  

Rani Yahya by submission arm-tight 1st round in the middle

Middleweight 7. Thales Leites vs. Trevor Smith

Two middleweights will at it to better themselves. Thales will look to continue to top his oppent since coming back to the ufc. Trevor will look to get his biggest and start his run in the division. Thales has a very good record 22-4. Is getting as a fighter and is use the strength in the correct way. His submission will always be dangers his submission game will never look to keep the fight standing. Constants pressure and taking down Trevor at the right time to be able to beat is the way to go. Trevor is very tough has his submission game also. Does have the power advantage in this fight and just needs to go out there and let his hands go. Just still on him and prove he can stand with Thales. Thales should win this fight, but you never know. I don’t think he will submit Trevor unless Trevor gets too tried where Thales can just put it on him. Just take this to the ground to take it.

Thales Leites winner by decision

Middleweight 8. Andrew Craig vs. Chris Camozzi

This is a matchup where two guys will look to get back on their winning ways in the division. Chris is always tough always have good fights. Has good stand up with good all-around attacks. Can keep a good paste and can just be passive. Now that passive can be a good thing I feel sometime he doesn’t go for it as he should. He just a very rounded guy, but I think he should take control of this fight takes it to the ground and makes Andrew think. Andrew looked like he was moving up until what happen in his last fight. He needs prove that won’t just talk. He has good hands can always make a comeback. I do think he has the power in this fight and the wresting in. He needs to use those strengths his has in this fight and needs to not let Chris putt on him, to stay ahead. This is a very tough to call, the hardest one for I really had think on this one, could go either way here. Am going to pick Andrew because I see him taking this the ground, being the fighter who is pushing in this fight. I could be wrong or could right on this one I don’t but Andrew if he going win he will be in a close decision match with him using his wresting skills to win.      

Andrew Craig by decision close

Featherweight 9. Jim Alers vs. Alan Omer

Two featherweights will look to make their debut here to get there first ufc win. Both these guys have submissions win and have ground game as an strength. Jim has good takedowns can really put it on his oppent. Has the better the better stand up I believe with good kicks. Can get wild at times and can get catch. Alan is more of a fighter who can take the fight to the ground and be to still on top. He came back in February with a long layoff and shows his improvement in his standup. Both these fighter need to become the one on top if they want the win. Jim I feel will win this fight, has more skill and can hurt Alan more. Alan tough and can make this a dirty fight, but I don’t see keeping with Jim paste. I think Jim will be able to take it to the ground and finish the fight with a submission or win by decision.

Jim Alers by 3rd round rear-naked choke or it goes to the decision

·      There’s my predictions let me know what you think of them guys. If I did a good job, or you disagree with me. Hope you guys like them.   

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : UFC RETURNS TO PARIS FOR THIRD-CONSECUTIVE YEAR ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Aljamain Sterling ‘would bet my life savings’ against Sean O’Malley in rematch: ‘It was an off-night’
  • Jits Magazine : Three-Time NCAA Champion Jason Nolf To Make Professional Grappling Debut
  • MMA Junkie : UFC books Tracy Cortez vs. Miranda Maverick for summer showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Maycee Barber vs. Rose Namajunas targeted for UFC Fight Night headliner on July 13
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Money Doesn’t Equal Emotional Intelligence
  • MMA Mania : Meet UFC Vegas 92’s ‘Miracle’
  • MMA Junkie : Rising Japanese star Tatsuro Taira books first UFC main event vs. Alex Perez on June 15
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL announces dates, locations for 2024 playoffs
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : Rampage Vs. Briggs Falls Apart Amid Promoter Fraud Concerns
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator champion Patchy Mix: 'I can't get the respect that Sean O'Malley has'
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Perez vs. Tatsuro Taira now expected to headline UFC event on June 15
  • MMA Mania : ‘My Dream Was To Become Champion’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Age doesn't matter': Mike Tyson, Jake Paul discuss experience vs. youth dynamic of boxing match
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira shows menace, humor in new Topps commercial
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Presser Highlights: Kid Asks Boxers Who Has Higher ‘Body Count’
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Tyson warns Jake Paul he will be fighting for his life; Paul responds
  • MMA Mania : Shake-Up! Perez Vs. Taira Now Headlines UFC Vegas 93
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Tyson and Jake Paul go nose-to-nose in first Tyson vs. Paul faceoff