Topic: Marshall vs. Cooper

Marshall vs. Cooper

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,872  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  17,701
  • Post Score: 60

03.30.2013 | 11:37 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Marshall vs. Cooper. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

03.30.2013 | 11:37 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Cooper   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

This fight is too tough to pick because both fighters have been picking nemesis for me. When I pick one of them to win, they lose, and when I pick one of them to lose, they win. None-the-less, it should be an entertaining fight. I know that both fighters will bring a good fight to the table.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

AnthonyBrancato
AnthonyBrancato
  • Predictions:  9,869  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  642
  • Post Score: 58

03.31.2013 | 4:10 AM ET

I'll never forget Marshall's KO of Justin McElfresh in the WEC.

And Marshall has a 68" reach?

Unreal.

"MMA Fan Since Season 2 Of The Ultimate Fighter"

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

04.04.2013 | 7:13 AM ET

Prediction: wrong Cooper   wrong Decision  

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

ZenRhino
ZenRhino
  • Predictions:  1,084  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  20
  • Post Score: 30

04.04.2013 | 9:41 AM ET

Prediction: correct Marshall   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Mess with "The Rhino" you get the horn!

"Hard work beats out talent when talent doesn't work hard!"

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

04.04.2013 | 3:52 PM ET

Prediction: wrong Cooper   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 3  

Used to hate Marshall but he's turning into a better striker every time. He lost his last fight imo and I think he loses this one. Coopers a dangerous striker himself with a better chin than Marshall and probably catches the Rhino in the 3rd.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours, and 21 minutes from now.
townevisalia
townevisalia
  • Predictions:  69  |  47.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -100

04.04.2013 | 4:14 PM ET

Rhino vs Cooper

Prediction: correct Marshall   correct KO/TKO   correct Round 1  

Lets Roll Bretts shown he deserves respect but Sultan is way bigger than hangover 3.Tonite u guys will see the rage in a Rhinos eyes.For everyone that pays attention to the mouthing off after fights thats entertainment I assure u Doug has a bad mouthpiece cause we dont talk.If you knew what Doug has been through u would know how this fights gonna go its gonna be 37 years of being disrespected by society and trained by the streets.Thug Style Rhino 559 Garden Block Homey

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Bonuses! Rosas Jr. Banks $50K For Submission Win
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 2024 post-fight bonus winners: Inside the numbers
  • MMAFighting.com : Four performance of the night bonuses handed out at UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 bonuses: 19-year-old Raul Rosas Jr. gets third extra $50,000 check
  • MMA Mania : UFC Louisville Results and Highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 results: Nassourdine Imavov wobbles Jared Cannonier, gets questionable referee stoppage
  • MMAFighting.com : Nassourdine Imavov scores controversial stoppage win over Jared Cannonier in UFC Louisville main event
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Main Event Spoiled By Bonehead Referee
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘What a horrible stoppage’: Pros react to Nassourdine Imavov’s controversial finish in UFC Louisville main event
  • Middle Easy : Nassourdine Imavov Earns Controversial Fourth-Round Stoppage Against Jared Cannonier – UFC Louisville Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville post-fight press conference video
  • MMA Junkie : 'Horrible stoppage': Social media reacts to Nassourdine Imavov's controversial TKO of Jared Cannonier at UFC on ESPN 57
  • MMAFighting.com : Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov full fight video highlights
  • MMA Mania : Imavov ‘Stops’ Cannonier In Controversial Call
  • Bad Left Hook : Zayas vs Teixeira: Live updates and results NOW!
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Ryan Garcia arrested for felony vandalism at Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC Louisville Post-Fight Presser
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia reportedly arrested for vandalism at Waldorf Astoria hotel in Beverly Hills
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville video: Dominick Reyes demolishes Dustin Jacoby by knockout for first win since 2019
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57 video: Dominick Reyes snaps four-fight skid with quick TKO of Dustin Jacoby