Tapology Forums

TUF 17 Discussion!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,359  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

01.22.2013 | 6:08 PM ET

Come here for all the conversation of this seasons Ultimate Fighter which debuts tonight. 

UFC is delivering big with the new season of The Ultimate Fighter by making light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and challenger Chael Sonnen the head coaches. 

Jones and Sonnen are set to square off for the light heavyweight championship on April 27, so this is the perfect forum for these two stars to build their fight and help turn the participants on the show into names that fans know. 

The face of MMA, The People's Champion, the man with the golden tongue, the master of the power double, the sexiest man alive, the bad guy, the icon, the legend....

Makes his long awaited appearance on The Ultimate Fighter TONIGHT at 8PM EST on FX. Weeks of epic Sonnen-isms to laugh hysterically at and hold us over until it all comes to a head at UFC 159 for a title showdown with Jon Jones.

"When you're the best in the world, they don't call you a great fighter. They call you Chael Sonnen. Beat me....if you can." - Chael Sonnen

My pick to win the whole thing: Tor Troeng

* Edited at 01.22.2013, 6:48 PM ET *

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

Responses Page 32

CONDIT729
CONDIT729
  • Predictions:  4,116  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,500
  • Post Score: 165

04.03.2013 | 9:59 PM ET

Yea, the look on his face after the KO was priceless haha

"I'm coming in your backyard and I'm gonna **** you up" -Carlos Condit

MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,359  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,487
  • Post Score: 203

04.03.2013 | 10:00 PM ET

Also this season there isn't all that ******** house drama. It's a house full of legitimately talented guys. Awesome fights all season, and some crazy finishes. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

CONDIT729
CONDIT729
  • Predictions:  4,116  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,500
  • Post Score: 165

04.03.2013 | 10:01 PM ET

Mike I just looked at the wiki for the season and it looks like a lot of finishes. the reason I watched TUF was for awesome fights, but it became like Jersey Shore and it just got annoying.

"I'm coming in your backyard and I'm gonna **** you up" -Carlos Condit

UFC Picker
UFC Picker
  • Predictions:  1,028  |  52.7%
  • Forum Posts:  136
  • Post Score: 189

04.03.2013 | 10:04 PM ET

Last weeks episode, one of my favorites.
buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

04.03.2013 | 10:48 PM ET

Well Condit, if you haven't figured it out already, this has been the best season in a long time, which excellent fights. In my opinion, top three seasons ever, if not my favorite.

* Edited at 04.03.2013, 10:50 PM ET *

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

UFC Picker
UFC Picker
  • Predictions:  1,028  |  52.7%
  • Forum Posts:  136
  • Post Score: 189

04.03.2013 | 11:14 PM ET

Definitely in my top 3.
DelRose
DelRose

04.04.2013 | 2:02 AM ET

The last 4 all have heart and potential in the UFC. But I want Kevin to win it all. 

"That hole is tighter than a nuns nasty"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

04.05.2013 | 2:56 AM ET

His name is Kelvin. 

Gebe
Gebe
  • Predictions:  2,174  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,292
  • Post Score: 198

04.05.2013 | 6:50 AM ET

why would anyone want urijah to drop to 170 ? 185 needs fighters!

Urijah, Josh, Kelvin, Dylan, Luke, Colin, Jimmy, Clint and even Tor or Cella could be very good additions to the roster.

That would shake things up a lot

"Fighter by day, Lover by night"

jaffacakehero
jaffacakehero
  • Predictions:  5,066  |  62.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,396
  • Post Score: 240

04.05.2013 | 8:33 AM ET

Looking at the trail of destruction that Hall has left behind him, how tough was that Andy Enz dude who fought him to get in to the house? He got blasted by Uriah and managed to take him to a decision. Seeing now how hard Uriah hits, it really is very impressive.

"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

04.05.2013 | 1:21 PM ET

For sure. If Uriah wins the tournament, Andy Enz has gotto wonder how many of the guys on the show he would have been able to beat.

norbar
norbar
  • Predictions:  2,367  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  473
  • Post Score: 129

04.10.2013 | 3:07 PM ET

I'm still not sure about Urijah defensively though I hope he wins the finalle. I really want to see if other fighters in the UFC will be as scared of him as the TuF guys

"“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.” ― Oscar Wilde"

RWLawman
RWLawman
  • Predictions:  2,583  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,053
  • Post Score: 173

04.10.2013 | 5:27 PM ET

Uriah is an impressive fighter.  I think he would be a handful for a lot of the top guys in his weight class right now.  However, I'd like to see him take his time, and do it right.  Fight some guys in the middle tier, and train with a world class camp, to really zero in his sights.  He looks awesome out there, but I think that he leaves himself open for the right hand.  The right fighter would find a way to capitalize on that, and possibly put his lights out.  We have yet to see his chin tested, so I'm not sure how well he takes a shot.

I like him a lot, though, and hope that the right camp picks him up and makes him into the beast he's destine to be. 

" "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Khalil Gibran "

Page 32

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing
  • MMA Mania : Cursed? Not Even Poatan Could Save UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Submission of the Month for April: One former UFC champ makes another tap for the first time
  • MMA Mania : ‘Big Lies!’ Garcia Reportedly Tests Positive For PEDs, Boxer Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes explains choosing PFL over UFC offer: 'I deserve to get compensated'
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight, Garcia responds
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘These are people that are trying to attack me’: Garcia claims fake news on positive PED report
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Will Jose Aldo and Alexandre Pantoja give Brazil something to cheer about at UFC 301?
  • MMA Junkie : Reports: Ryan Garcia tested positive for PEDs in upset win over Devin Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Report: Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED
  • MMA Mania : Topuria Denies Refusal Of Volk, Holloway Responds To ‘B—ching Motherf—ker’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Steve Erceg aware of unusual title shot opportunity, still feels pressure to win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 fight card: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • UFC.com : UFC Championship Fights That Have Happened In Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira takes down Daniel Cormier in UFC 301 hallway tussle
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Alex Pereira forces Daniel Cormier to plead for help with takedown: 'Stop this guy'
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya Nearly Throw Hands in Heated Press Conference Confrontation
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 3: ‘I could fight right now’
  • MMA Mania : Video: Cormier Saved By Security From Pereira Manhandling
  • Middle Easy : Paige VanZant Not Looking Past Fellow OnlyFans Star Elle Brooke: ‘I’m Gonna Get Ready For War’