Ajax loader

The Tapology Forums

UFC 141 Forum

Threads

Page 1

New Thread: UFC 141

You must be signed in to post. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC partners with DGital Media to launch 'UFC Unfiltered with Jim Norton and Matt Serra'
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones to Daniel Cormier: 'It's obvious I'm balls deep in your head right now'
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Headliner Valentina Shevchenko Uninjured After Being Caught in Gun Battle
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC announces the cast members of 'The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America 3'
  • MMA Weekly : Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier Firing Up the Hype Machine Well Ahead of UFC 200
  • MMA Weekly : Remembering Ryan Bennett: Interviews with Chuck Liddell, Joe Rogan, BJ Penn and Yves Edwards
  • MMA Weekly : The Ultimate Fighter Latin America 3: Team Liddell vs. Team Griffin Cast Revealed
  • MMAFighting.com : Urijah Faber taking great pleasure in seeing Dominick Cruz, T.J. Dillashaw team up against him
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC's Valentina Shevchenko unharmed, coach recovering after chaotic shootout
  • MMAFighting.com : Cody Garbrandt wants Bryan Caraway at UFC 203: 'I'm on a different level'
  • MMAFighting.com : Luke Rockhold says Chris Weidman might have been easier foe than Michael Bisping
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 199 Embedded, Episode 2: Fight Camp Winds Down; Fight Week Ramps Up
  • MMA Weekly : UFC Fight Night 88 Fighter Salaries: Jeremy Stephens Tops the Payroll
  • MMA Weekly : UFC 199 Embedded, Episode 1: Hurry Up and Wait
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Fight Night 88 salaries: Jeremy Stephens tops payroll with $100,000
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 199 Embedded, Episode 2: 'I never think about my opponent...I'm better than they are'
  • MMAFighting.com : Fortunes changed for five at UFC Fight Night 88
  • MMA Weekly : Urijah Faber Admits Dominick Cruz Irritates Him; Happy to Settle it in the Cage (Video)
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Urijah Faber asked UFC to take extra precautions to ensure Dominick Cruz would make it to fight night
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Uriah Faber asked UFC to take extra precautions to ensure Dominick Cruz would make it to fight night