Ajax loader

Tapology News

Headline from MMA Junkie

Share

  • MMA Junkie

    Kickboxer Denise Kielholtz is getting a hang of this MMA and jiu-jitsu stuff.

  • Comments (0)


    You must be signed in to comment. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

    • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 Tapology coverage is now live
    • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Chance Rencountre vs. Kyle Stewart - The fight is over! Round 1 finish!
    • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Join the UFC on ESPN+ 1 live discussion
    • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square Tapology Picks: Kyle Stewart 73% Chance Rencountre 27%
    • Us Kyle "Gunz Up" Stewart (11-2-0) AZ, US is the #112th Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
    • Us Chance "Black Eagle" Rencountre (13-3-0) OK, US is the #151st Top Welterweight MMA fighter.
    • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square UFC on ESPN+ 1 features 13 MMA bouts
    • Ufc ultimate fighting championship logo square The event takes place from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York