The Tapology Forums

Topic: Dakota Giguere

Threads

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘Regretful’ Biter Breaks Silence
  • MMA Mania : An Elite Contender With Only One Combo
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Over Here Real Quick, Win A Belt, Maybe Win Another Belt’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Plans To Continue Fighting Until He’s ‘In The F*cking Grave,’ Wants To Face Similar-Aged Opponents
  • Middle Easy : Khalil Rountree Jr Claims Fans Want To See Him Fight Alex Pereira, Doesn’t Care If Pereira Is Champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Vince McMahon unloads another $100 million of TKO Group Holdings stock
  • MMA Junkie : 'That's not who I am': Igor Severino apologizes for bite, hopes one mistake doesn't define career
  • MMA Mania : ‘A Big Spit In The Face Of All The Champions’
  • MMAFighting.com : Payton Talbott rejects Sean O’Malley comparisons after UFC Vegas 89: ‘I don’t want to be compared’
  • UFC.com : Joaquin Buckley: ‘This Is The Reason I’m Here’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tszyu willing to face Spence next, talks fight with Fundora
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMA Junkie : 'Super happy' PFL season newcomer Mads Burnell explains excitement for fight schedule, new weight class
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200