Ajax loader

The Tapology Forums

Topic: Chel Erwin-Davis

Threads

• MMAFighting.com : Video: Ashley Yoder ‘honored’ to share card with Daniel Cormier’s final fight at UFC 252
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Behind the scenes of Michael Chandler's knockout of Benson Henderson at Bellator 243
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 252 press conference video
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 252 'Embedded,' No. 4: Daniel Cormier tries to not 'continue sucking' at golf
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 252 Embedded, Episode 4: ‘They all want me to stay terrible’
  • UFC.com : UFC Unfiltered: Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Merab Dvalishvili hopes to fight Sean O’Malley or Marlon Vera with win at UFC 252
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera unfazed by Sean O'Malley's trash talk ahead of UFC 252: 'It's hard to get in my mind'
  • MMAFighting.com : Lemons into Lemonade: How Felice Herrig made the best out of a bad situation after reconstructive knee surgery
  • MMA Weekly : Following Conor McGregor’s footsteps, what is Sean O’Malley’s dream fight?
  • MMAFighting.com : Mohammed Usman vs. Terrance Hodges headlines Titan FC 63
  • UFC.com : Merab Dvalishvili Knows This Is Only The Beginning
  • MMA Junkie : Jim Miller says cardio issues hampered him, aims for strong start at UFC 252
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 252 video: Marlon Vera downplays rivalry with Sean O’Malley: ‘It’s just part of the business’
  • MMA Junkie : Entering UFC 252, John Dodson motivated by Petr Yan's UFC title win: 'That could be me'
  • MMAFighting.com : Valerie Loureda opens up about difficult road that led to TKO win, viral dance celebration at Bellator 243
  • MMA Junkie : It took six years, but Daniel Pineda never doubted UFC return: 'I knew I was going to get back'
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: What the Heck, Episode 20: Colby Covington, Michael Chandler, Valerie Loureda, Youssef Zalal and Brian Hayes
  • MMA Junkie : Khama Worthy vs. Ottman Azaitar joins UFC's Sept. 5 event
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley explains why he colored his hair like the Ecuadorian flag, ‘Chito’ Vera reacts