Hate ads? Creating a Tapology account = Less advertising.
Ajax loader

The Tapology Forums

Topic: Densel Chapman

Threads

• The Athletic : Jan Blachowicz showed us the limits to Israel Adesanya’s greatness
  • MMA Junkie : Amanda Nunes unsure who's next after easy UFC 259 win, but she wants to keep going
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Petr Yan reacts to disqualification loss at UFC 259: ‘I didn’t mean to do illegal shot’
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White thinks Israel Adesanya 'should focus on middleweight;' champ agrees after UFC 259
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Aljamain Sterling reacts to winning bantamweight title via DQ at UFC 259: ‘That’s not the way I wanted to win’
  • MMA Junkie : Jan Blachowicz would like 'respect from everybody' after beating Israel Adesanya at UFC 259
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White: Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya scoring at UFC 259 was ‘insane’ 
  • MMA Junkie : With Holly Holm out, Julianna Pena wants Amanda Nunes fight – and Dana White is considering it
  • MMAFighting.com : Dominick Cruz explains callout of Monster Energy’s Hans Molenkamp; Dana White disapproves
  • MMA Junkie : Aljamain Sterling upset about UFC 259 DQ: 'That's not the way I wanted to win' title
  • MMAFighting.com : Jon Jones live tweets UFC 259 main event, heckles Israel Adesanya for loss to Jan Blachowicz
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 259 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Second highest payout in program history
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC 259 with Led Zeppelin, Billy Joel and Mötley Crüe
  • MMAFighting.com : Israel Adesanya apologizes to fans after first MMA loss at UFC 259: ‘I’m sorry I let you down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: UFC 259 post-fight show
  • MMA Weekly : Jon Jones bags on Israel Adesanya following UFC 259 loss
  • MMA Weekly : Dana White rips 10-8 rounds for Blachowicz vs. Adesanya | UFC 259 Post-Fight
  • MMA Junkie : No regrets: Israel Adesanya 'not heartbroken' about first MMA loss at UFC 259
  • The Athletic : UFC 259: What’s next for Jan Blachowicz, Amanda Nunes and Aljamain Sterling?
  • MMA Weekly : Amanda Nunes breaks down victory and how having a baby affected her | UFC 259 Post-Fight Press