Topic: Tapology Community

Milestone Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

03.20.2012 | 3:16 PM ET

For my 400th post, thus begins the Milestone Thread.

Did you hit a certain number of posts?

Get a new belt color?

Bang your 10th Asian?

Get a new ribbon you've been aiming for?

Down 5 Hungryman XL TV dinners in one sitting?

Get 20 "ups" on a post?

Win an event?

Here's the Milestone Thread to post about it.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

Responses Page 4

zarog
zarog
  • Predictions:  2,855  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,174
  • Post Score: 241

03.28.2012 | 10:01 PM ET

"yes, addition and simple division is very tricky I know." That's why. It's not your point that's rude, it's the way that you go about displaying your point. If you had written "Addition and division takes just a few moments," nobody would be saying anything.

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah
  • Predictions:  7,993  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  8,433
  • Post Score: 103

03.28.2012 | 10:03 PM ET

Hmm, maybe the point I'm making is the whole point of butting in on someone's harmless conversation and trying to imply that they have no life is actually what is rude. But it concerns me so the facts don't matter, hate away.
Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

03.28.2012 | 10:11 PM ET

I never said nor implied you have no life.  I simply stated that you had too much time on your hands, if you are figuring out how many posts people are making a day.  Your inference of that statement to mean that you have no life is on you.

I just thought it was humorous that you figure that stuff out.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,560
  • Post Score: 275

03.28.2012 | 10:11 PM ET

given their history and how lopati and messiah are always at each others throats, it seems to me that lopati knew what he was getting into here and he started it.  their comments were equally ****ish.

it would be nice if they'd both just stop talking to each other.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Lopati
Lopati

03.28.2012 | 10:15 PM ET

started what, an over reaction from the king of over reactions.  

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Gregory
Gregory

03.28.2012 | 10:24 PM ET

Come into a thread and say something that seems semi-innocent but it's obviously pointed at messiah.  Of course he's going to react.

Don't try and ******** me.

I'm not siding with messiah and I'm not siding with you.  I'm just sick of seeing you guys ruin threads.

* Edited at 03.28.2012, 10:24 PM ET *

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah

03.28.2012 | 10:25 PM ET

Someone find the last time I started **** with Lopati since so many people like to go through my posts, the fact is I don't. The dude just follows me around making snide remarks whenever he can get the chance and it's ridiculous. Me and Niklust don't like each other either, but when was the last time I got into it with him, or really anybody for that matter. We just don't address each other and we co exist in threads fine. I don't like you, so I don't talk to you or address you, while you on the other hand get joy stirring up **** with me. But of course when you come out of nowhere with some **** like that I'm going to respond, I avoid you as I avoid Lust, why can't you just grow up and do the same?

* Edited at 03.28.2012, 10:27 PM ET *

zarog
zarog

03.28.2012 | 10:28 PM ET

@Messiah First of all, I apologize for calling you out on your post. (I don't follow other people's relationships on this website carefully.)

Now, with that said, can we just end this, 'cause most people come on to the site for enjoyment. Little spats like this happen far too often, for no real reason.

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

zarog
zarog

03.28.2012 | 11:07 PM ET

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I guess there went the opportunity to "just end this."

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.28.2012 | 11:12 PM ET

Lopati, don't lie. You always pick fights with messiah, even when he's not talking to you.

Messiah, don't lie. Half of your posts are condescending.

You two are both at fault for this "feud", so just suck it up and deal with it.

"الله أكبرl"

Lopati
Lopati

03.28.2012 | 11:15 PM ET

No, I just treat Messiah the way he treats everybody else.

Anik
Anik

03.28.2012 | 11:17 PM ET

He's suspended? Really? The guy's a black belt, c'mon.

"الله أكبرl"

Gregory
Gregory

03.28.2012 | 11:21 PM ET

Rules are rules.  You all know that insulting other members is not allowed.  We let it fly often because the point isn't to police you at every turn.

But don't do it in front of my face.  That's asking for it.  The post will get taken down and you'll get suspended.

Gregory
Gregory

03.28.2012 | 11:24 PM ET

As for the wall-post you copy-pasted, it's a terrible wall post and it's not in the spirit of the site to be posting stuff like that on people's walls.  Report the stuff when it happens and we'll deal with it.

But again, see above post about flaming someone right in front of my face.

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

03.28.2012 | 11:25 PM ET

Greg says so, and so it shall be.

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

Anik
Anik

03.28.2012 | 11:32 PM ET

hm when I think of Greg I think of this to be honest...

"الله أكبرl"

Gregory
Gregory

03.28.2012 | 11:34 PM ET

Am I maggie or darth?

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

03.29.2012 | 1:05 AM ET

If I may,

Messiah and I have gotten into it, and I have also gotten into it with Anik.. both of them ended by insulting my looks, which really had nothing to do with what we were arguing about. One, itfigures went on my twitter, took a picture and posted it on here and insulted my ambiguous looks - it was a bad picture, yes, but if you go on my twitter, you can see what I actually look like, nothing like what you think. Itfigures, for that matter, did not get suspended, which I thought was meritorious for suspension relative to what I've seen you suspend people for. I actually like Itfigures, so if you do read this Itfigures, please, I am not trying to be contentious, I'm just using an example. Also, Messiah, I'm not trying to be contentious, I'm just going by what happened. Messiah was being rude to someone, and I called him out on that. I insulted him, he insulted me, we went back and forth like children and no one got suspended..while mods were in the thread (as you would say,' infront of my face'). if I may respectively say, greg, there is manifest inconsistency as far as suspensions and what is allowed. I think the rules needs to be as clear as possible and need to be reinforced. If youre going to go around with these unwritten rules by your own accord, then it will upset some members. Understand, you have full right to do whatever you want, I'm just trying to give constructive feedback. I got suspended for calling a guy an idiot a few times.. recently anik called me ********, I suck ****, and insulted my looks - along those lines, I apologize if I am not completely accurate, but he did not get suspended. While I am not lobbying for these people to get suspended, i would like to see more consistency, or more obvious rules.

I hope i did not upset you, Greg, or anything of the sorts, just trying to state what I've noticed over the last few months.

also, even though were avoiding each other - I appreciate it, Messiah, that you dont bicker with me, as I am sure there have been times you would like to. I for one dont want to come on here and argue, and I would really like to see this site do well, but the suspension ( what is, what isn't) is something I've noticed as a fixable flaw.

Same thing Anik - not trying to call you out, just stating what happened.

* Edited at 03.29.2012, 1:10 AM ET *

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah

03.29.2012 | 1:10 AM ET

Greg came in here end clearly told both of us to stop, lopati made two more posts contradicting that and basically telling Greg to shove it. That is why he was suspended, Greg always gives people plenty of chances and warnings before suspensions are handed out, I know this firsthand, Lopati did not heed those warnings. Regardless of me being the one he was involved with, I think that is clear to see.
AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

03.29.2012 | 1:12 AM ET

Gregory....I think you're Mufasa.

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Bubba Jenkins vs. Kai Kamaka III - Round 1 is in progress.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Bubba Jenkins 76% Kai Kamaka III 24%
  • Bubba "Bad Man" Jenkins (21-7-0) CA, US is the #57th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • Kai "Fighting Hawaiian" Kamaka III (12-5-1) HI, US is the #155th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois