Topic: Off Topic

Whats your best pick up line?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TapyoDayx
TapyoDayx
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  24
  • Post Score: 104

05.05.2023 | 9:29 AM ET

Are you a camera because I'm always sliming when I see you

Responses

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

05.05.2023 | 4:36 PM ET

Interesting. I'd have thought telling a woman that she causes one to slime themselves wouldn't be anybody's go-to icebreaker. Truthfully, I'm not sure that I'd want anybody in the world--especially a prospective partner--walking away from a conversation believing I'm bodily capable of doing whatever that is.

I'm sure this is a favourite of Tonya Evinger after a few too many during happy hour at Butch Gardens. Talk about hard truths.

* Edited at 05.05.2023, 4:38 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 days, 16 hours, and 56 minutes from now.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  2,979  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  871
  • Post Score: 326

05.05.2023 | 4:50 PM ET

I think I'd take it as a compliment, if a bit candid....

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

05.05.2023 | 7:22 PM ET

Not mine but I remember a couple of years back with a group of my mates at a pub, one of my mates Nathan who was already pretty drunk decided to try and talk to a girl who wasn't unattractive but just very ordinary looking who seemed to only be there because she was with some of her friends. A realistic target for him, I suppose. We all joked about various pick up lines and he eventually decided on "Excuse me, is your dad a thief because your eyes shine like stolen diamonds!" It was a very corny line but it sounded better while a little drunk. He eventually decides to make his move. He approached her and froze a bit, causing a bit of awkward silence but nothing too bad yet. He then muttered "Err, excuse me, is your dad a thief" and then froze a bit again before his nerves completely took over and blurted out "Because your eyes are a burglary!" In all honesty, I can't completely remember exactly what everyone's initial reaction was but I distinctly remember staring straight at Nathan, questioning if I'd just heard that right. He eventually (probably only a few seconds to be fair) started profusely apologising and hurried off to another part of the pub. I wanted to laugh but somehow couldn't and I guess some of my other mates felt the same way. It was such a weird feeling. We didn't really acknowledge it until we were walking back from the pub when I jokingly asked Nathan "So anyway, what the **** was that all about?" which he just told me to shut the **** up. He took it fairly well I guess in the grand scheme of things but I still think about that poor girl from time to time. I hope she doesn't think about it too often either. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Chocolatito set for July 12 comeback against Barrera
  • MMA Junkie : Jiri Prochazka focused on reclaiming UFC light heavyweight title but contemplates future middleweight move
  • Middle Easy : Kamaru Usman Says Dana White ’10-7ed The Media’ With UFC 300’s Success
  • UFC.com : UFC And Morgan & Morgan Announce Multi-year Renewal Of Marketing Partnership
  • UFC.com : UFC 300 50/50 Charity Raffle Raises More Than $112,000
  • MMA Junkie : UFC heavyweight champ Jon Jones announces return to training after surgery for torn pectoral
  • MMA Mania : No-puria For ‘Suga’ — ‘Merab Is Going To Whoop His Ass’
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Fires Back At Michael Chandler For Criticizing His Decision To Turn Down Islam Makhachev Title Fight
  • Jits Magazine : Mikey Musumeci Moves Up To Challenge Kade Ruotolo For Lightweight Title At ONE 168
  • MMAFighting.com : Israel Adesanya reflects on Alex Pereira rivalry: ‘He’s a special human being’
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje plans to limit physical training for 'six months at least' after UFC 300 knockout loss
  • MMA Mania : Garcia: ‘Crazy’ Gimmick Planned Months In Advance
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Says He Is Likely To Earn ‘$30-50 Million’ From Devin Haney Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘My son got down on you’: Bill Haney and Floyd Mayweather get into heated argument online
  • MMAFighting.com : Ilia Topuria on Sean O’Malley superfight: ‘If he defends the belt, that’s going to be the biggest fight in UFC history’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 pre-event facts: Karine Silva looks to continue historic octagon start
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Parking Lot Incident With ‘Crazy Lady’, Says She Texted Dana White About Possibly Going To Jail
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Perry targets fights with Jake Paul and 'fat b*tch' Darren Till if successful at BKFC KnuckleMania 4
  • Jits Magazine : Star-Studded Lineup Confirmed For UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7
  • MMAFighting.com : Michael Chandler criticizes Arman Tsarukyan turning down UFC 302 title fight, Tsrukyan unloads back