Topic: Off Topic

Whats your best pick up line?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TapyoDayx
TapyoDayx
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  24
  • Post Score: 104

05.05.2023 | 9:29 AM ET

Are you a camera because I'm always sliming when I see you

Responses

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

05.05.2023 | 4:36 PM ET

Interesting. I'd have thought telling a woman that she causes one to slime themselves wouldn't be anybody's go-to icebreaker. Truthfully, I'm not sure that I'd want anybody in the world--especially a prospective partner--walking away from a conversation believing I'm bodily capable of doing whatever that is.

I'm sure this is a favourite of Tonya Evinger after a few too many during happy hour at Butch Gardens. Talk about hard truths.

* Edited at 05.05.2023, 4:38 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, 15 hours, and 36 minutes from now.
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  2,906  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  838
  • Post Score: 330

05.05.2023 | 4:50 PM ET

I think I'd take it as a compliment, if a bit candid....

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  40,875  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,250
  • Post Score: 283

05.05.2023 | 7:22 PM ET

Not mine but I remember a couple of years back with a group of my mates at a pub, one of my mates Nathan who was already pretty drunk decided to try and talk to a girl who wasn't unattractive but just very ordinary looking who seemed to only be there because she was with some of her friends. A realistic target for him, I suppose. We all joked about various pick up lines and he eventually decided on "Excuse me, is your dad a thief because your eyes shine like stolen diamonds!" It was a very corny line but it sounded better while a little drunk. He eventually decides to make his move. He approached her and froze a bit, causing a bit of awkward silence but nothing too bad yet. He then muttered "Err, excuse me, is your dad a thief" and then froze a bit again before his nerves completely took over and blurted out "Because your eyes are a burglary!" In all honesty, I can't completely remember exactly what everyone's initial reaction was but I distinctly remember staring straight at Nathan, questioning if I'd just heard that right. He eventually (probably only a few seconds to be fair) started profusely apologising and hurried off to another part of the pub. I wanted to laugh but somehow couldn't and I guess some of my other mates felt the same way. It was such a weird feeling. We didn't really acknowledge it until we were walking back from the pub when I jokingly asked Nathan "So anyway, what the **** was that all about?" which he just told me to shut the **** up. He took it fairly well I guess in the grand scheme of things but I still think about that poor girl from time to time. I hope she doesn't think about it too often either. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Brendan Schaub Calls Conor McGregor The ‘Most Underpaid Athlete’ of All Time: ‘No One Wants to Hear This’
  • MMA Mania : Adesanya ‘Ready To Go’ For DDP Fight At UFC 305
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Welch: Merab Dvalishvili never fought someone like Sean O'Malley, 'who can put your lights out, one punch'
  • Bad Left Hook : Juan Francisco Estrada vs Bam Rodriguez official for June 29
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Makes Promise to His Children That Infamous Wife-Slapping Incident ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Georges St-Pierre reveals what his strategy would have been vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Thought I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Junkie : Maycee Barber fires back at Erin Blanchfield for calling her pathetic: 'Erin fought my leftovers'
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor opens up about fighting future: 'It's to the grave'
  • Bad Left Hook : Walters turns back clock, beats Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Nicholas Walters turns back clock, beats Joseph Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Reveals Why He Retired: ‘I Thought Maybe I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Mania : White Vows Wife Slap ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Reaction to Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headlining UFC Saudi Arabia
  • Bad Left Hook : Cuadras out, Moloney vs Guevara set for May 12
  • Bad Left Hook : Carlos Cuadras out, Andrew Moloney vs Pedro Guevara set for May 12
  • MMAFighting.com : Between the Links: Whittaker vs. Chimaev, Moreno taking break, Dana White hints at U.K. pay-per-view
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL LIVE now
  • MMA Junkie : Despite failed booking, Vicente Luque thinks he'll eventually fight Ian Machado Garry
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre explains advantages he’d have in Khabib Nurmagomedov matchup: ‘I would have beat him’